- In the pilot episode once Goofy and Max's house is finishednote .:
Pete: This is the way we dump the Goofs, dump the Goofs, dump the Goofs! This is the way we dump the Goofs, da-da da-da da-da da!
- Most moments with Goofy end up being these.
- Lampshading Gravity Is a Harsh Mistress in "All the Goof That's Fit to Print": "This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for gravity."
- Any time he tries to read a manual or follow some sort of instructions.
- Comically Missing the Point or being Too Dumb to Fool when talking to Pete.
- Pretty much every single line he has in "The Good, the Bad, and The Goofy" but especially these:
- "If there's one thing I don't like about falling off a roof, it's the pain involved."
- "Pete's a swell kinda guy, once you get past his personality."
- "Good thing I took knot-tying classes in school... just too bad I failed 'em."
- "I'll tell you where I live, you can rob me, but I'll never, ever tell you where my next door neighbor Pete lives!"
- Peg, in "Goof Under My Roof": "Well, isn't this a sight: Two grown men rolling around in the trash."
- In "Goofin' Up the Social Ladder", Peg has difficulty squeezing her...ample...backside through a gate. She then says to "never underestimate the power of a woman who refuses to admit she needs to lose weight." She is then pursued by guard dogs and tries to escape through the same gate, only for her equally large Hartman Hips to get wedged in between the gate's bars, where the dogs bite her in the butt (ripping her skirt for even *more* fanservice)
- In "Axed By Addition", this line is said to Pete after he drove on the sidewalk: "Hold it, bub! I'm giving you a ticket for jaydriving."
Pete: I even made him use a handkerchief!
- The scene where Pete, mistakenly thinking P.J. is really sick, realized he's a bad father and tells about all the things he did to P.J. to a man in the hospital from mundane to incredibly ridiculous. The man is visibly creeped out by all this. What makes this even funnier is that Pete acts like the ridiculously mundane things are the most heinous crimes of all.
- "You Camp Take It with You" has this line from Peg when Chainsaw tries to eat an entire steak: "Peter, that's much too big a bite for puppy."
- Even PJ manages to get one in "Great Egg-Spectations", when he spots the egg: "Dude! A giant albino M&M!"
- Pete trying to go on a diet by eating six powerbars in one sitting which Peg calls "snacking between snacks" and then when he is called out on this by Peg who tells him he should only eat one per meal, he responds: "Well, then you better get cooking. I've eaten a half dozen of these; that's six meals!"
- In "The Incredible Bulk", Pete is annoyed that Goofy's eating all his food. Peg tells him there's fresh fruit in the crisper and he responds, "I want something that's bad for me."
- A scene from "Wrecks, Lies and Videotape" parodying A Christmas Carol where Goofy shows Pete that in the future, Max will take over his business, become a Corrupt Corporate Executive like him and treat Peg like a slave, paying her 3 cents an hour. Pete is outraged because that's two less cents than he usually pays his own mother!
- In "Waste Makes Haste", this exchange:
Pete: Well, I want to apologize for being so greedy, and mean, and, well, y'know...PJ (to Max): He says he's sorry!Max (to Goofy): He says he's sorry for being himself, pop!
- In "And Baby Makes Three", when Peg ponders what she would buy for the family if she was rich enough to own a mansion:
Peg: ...and for Pete, a boat, a really big boat...Peter: Muffin, have you seen my lugnuts?
- In the Christmas Episode, The two families are taking refuge in a cave during a storm until suddenly a Bear shows up. Peg however walks up to him and tells him to buzz off and find his own cave to sleep in. Until PJ nervously walks up and tells her that they are in HIS cave.
- Also from that same episode, the face Pete makes after he gets clonked on the head.
- Pete's line "I'm gonna spend the holidays in the emergency room" after Peg insists that Goofy and Max stay with them.
- "From Air to Eternity" has this exchange, which stands out as one of the few jokes in an episode that was rather dramatic even for a PJ episode:
Max: What could go wrong?PJ: Let me count the ways. One: everything! That's it, I'm done!
- In "Cabana Fever," Pete is asleep only to wake up by Goofy touching him.
Pete: What are you doing?!Goofy: Trimming your toe nails!Pete: [beat] Why on earth would you be TRIMMING MY TOE NAILS?Goofy: 'Cause I was done cutting your hair!
- The interrogation scene in "Lethal Goofin'", particularly when Nail is made to identify Mr. Big by being forced to look at PJ shaking his butt.
- In "Gymnauseum", Peg says seductively "See you at the finish line." Pete and Tan both say in unison "Alright" and then growl at each other.
- "Maximum Insecurity" ends with Peg yet again yelling at Pete for his faults. Pete merely smiles and says "I love that woman."