- "Bon voyage, TEEEEEEEEE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- T.J. and every kid, staring on like "WTF?", when Mikey does that.
- Not to mention that he shatters the window next to him; the kindergartners then remark, "...big kid sing good."
- T.J. mimicking Principal Prickly's voice with a voice modulator:
"And I want you all to know that I have a fat, saggy butt, which I like to scratch every hour, on the hour."
- And just before that, after Prickly (seemingly) instructed the kids to eat the ice cream and ignore Ms. Finster, she says in a hushed tone "This can't be happening."
- And of course, the REAL Principal Prickly walking in on T.J in the act.
T.J: (with the Prickly voice) Why, Principal Prickly, what a surprise!
- Benedict's Motive Rant:
Benedict: You see, after all those years, no matter how big I got, no matter how successful, I always thought about you. HOW YOU EMBARRASSED ME! HOW YOU HUMILIATED ME! HOW YOU DESTROYED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MURIEL FINSTER, THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER LOVED!
T.J.: That part still grosses me out, sir.
- Vince getting in line to board the bus to baseball camp, only to see the Ashleys in line, too.
Vince: Don't tell me you Ashleys are going to baseball camp!
Ashley T.: Eww, as if!
Ashley A.: Cheerleading camp is like, across the lake, duh!
Vince: I hope it's a big lake.
- The scene where T.J. is upset about not having his friends around during the vacation, when the audience is introduced to Becky, who comes into the room right before going to work.
Becky: Bye Mom, bye Dad...bye T-jerk.
Now Becky, be nice to your brother. He's feeling a little S-A-D
T.J.: I can spell, Mom.
- The gang initially think TJ dragged them just to get them out of camp, but just as they are about to leave, they all see a satellite dish emerge from the school roof.
: No, wait! Please! You guys gotta believe me! I'm not making it up! I—! Aye, aye, aye, aye!
(The others turn around and gasp in shock to see a huge satellite dish emerge from the school roof
: Whoa! What's happening?!
(The beam shoots at the sky. The gang winces from the brightness of the beam. The beam shorts out, and it lowers back into the school.
: Okay, that right there? That was messed up
- Then when Mikey comes to, the gang having dragged him to TJ's in a wheelbarrow.
TJ: Mikey? Mikey, you okay?
Mikey: Where...where am I?
Vince: You're in TJ's backyard, man.
Mikey: How'd you guys get me here? Hey, this is kinda comfy!
Spinelli: Yeah, yeah! Get outta there, ya big lummox! (tosses Mikey out of the wheelbarrow)
- The gang finding out that the villains weren't using a laser on the moon, but a tractor beam.
Mikey: You mean they're going to plow the moon's surface? Whatever shall they plant?
Spinelli: Not a tractor, you goomba; a tractor beam!
- The kids at the wrestling camp's version of "Kumbaya":
Someone's wrestling, my lord, kumbaya/Heads are smashing, my lord, kumbaya/Bones are cracking, my lord, kumbaya...
- And the revelation earlier that Hustler Kid is also going to Wrestler Camp. Not as a wrestler, he's training to be a heel manager. And also because the kids at wrestling camp will pay top dollar for smuggled snacks. If you know anything about pro wrestling, you'll know that the kid has a bright future ahead of him.
- The scene where they are hiding in the vent. TJ's line: "Sssh, the bad guys are talking!" The gang have been successful at keeping their over until...
: (eating a granola bar
) Uh-oh. TJ
: What is it, Mikey? Mikey
: I got that feeling, TJ! Spinelli
: Hold in, big guy, hold it in! Mikey
: I can't! (the others cringe at what's about to happen
(Mikey's belch echos through the whole lab, startling all the scientists.
: What was that? Benedict: Someone. Had better say. "Excuse me." (The air vent gives way and TJ and his friends fall to the floor) Benedict
: Fenwick, who let children into the school? Fenwick
: Not me, sir. Benedict
: WELL, GET THEM!
- And when Benedict puts his head up at the noise, the expression on his face just reads "What the hell was that?"
- When T.J. witnesses some scientists testing a miniature tractor beam, and immediately runs home to tell his parents.
: Uh... Dad! Dad! (runs off to the garage, where Mr. Detweiler is working on his car) Mr. Detweiler
: What is it, boy? T.J.
: Those evil bad guys at the school have a laser beam, and they're lifting a safe, and—! Mr. Detweiler
: T.J., did you run into the sliding glass door again? T.J.
: No, but... (beat)
, but... (beat)
GAH! (runs off again) Mr. Detweiler
: Come back! Your mom's gonna wanna take your temperature!
- Spinelli headbutting Ugly Bald Guy in the crotch (both an awesome and funny moment)
- Benedict punishing Rosenthal after the laser suddenly shuts down. Considering how the former is voiced by James Woods and the latter by Tony Jay, it gives off the darkly humorous mental image of Hades sentencing Frollo to eternal damnation.
Benedict: Dr. Rosenthal? Why did the beam suddenly, oh what's the technical word for it, um...stop?!
Rosenthal: (nervously) Well... as I believe you were told before—
Benedict: "Told before?" [chuckles, then walks menacingly towards Rosenthal] Do you think I care what I was told before?
Rosenthal: P-P-Please, sir! I-I-I'll do better next time.
Benedict: "Next time?" Isn't that cute? Rosenthal, lemme ask ya something. Say you were a teacher—or even better say... the principal of a school, and you had to deal with a delinquent student, a naughty child who didn't know his place, who kept telling you over and over that he'd do better next time... but he never did. What would you do?
Rosenthal: Oh, no! N-Not detention! NOT DETENTION!
Benedict: Take him away!
Rosenthal: No, please! I can fix it! DON'T DO THIS TO ME-E-E-E-E! [is dragged out the room by Bald Guy and a guard]
- Ms. Finster tries to climb the rope TJ & the gang climbed...only for the rope to snap and she falls right on top of Randall.
Randall: (muffled) Ms. Finster? Could you please get off of me?
- Then as she tries to go through a basement window:
- As Randall's running home to get the butter, Ms. Finster sees the green laser from Benedict's tractor beam.
Ms. Finster: What are those kids up to in there?
Ms. Finster: What the J.P. Morgan is goin' on around here?
- When T.J. is gathering the kids from their camps and it comes to be Gus' turn, they find his superior officer yelling for Gus to not move a muscle. And indeed, not even Gus' expression changes when the rest of the gang picks him up and carries him off as if he's a statue.
- The final battle:
- Gretchen's last resort of reasoning with Benedict.
Gretchen: Don't do it, Dr. Benedict!
Benedict: "Don't do it?!" After all this planning, you think you can get me to stop just by saying "don't do it"?!
Mikey: What if we say "please"?
- Benedict's Ninja henchmen loses to Spinelli and a bunch of kindergarteners!
- The Bald Guy gets beaten up by Miss Finster.
- To sneak into Benedict's lab, TJ suggests that he and Prickly disguise themselves as guards: