Funny: Disney Theme Parks
"Everybody's got a laughing place. Maybe this one is yours!"
— A vulture seen just before the climb to the big drop on Splash Mountain
- At the Royal Theatre, a comedic duo known as Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones performs plays of Tangled and Beauty and the Beast with help from Rapunzel, Flynn, Belle, and Lumiere. Hilarity Ensues. For starters, Rapunzel refuses to let down her hair because it takes forever to braid, and Mr. Smythe assures Belle that Mr. Jones doesn't need any stage magic to act as dumb as Gaston.
- Goofy Visits Disneyland in The Art of Vacationing, 2 and a half minutes of pure genius, exactly what you'd expect from the clumsy dog himself, and a mascot one no less.
- Some captains of the Storybook Land Canal Boats will give an explanation as to why Monstro the Whale acts like a tunnel. Apparently, he sneezed so hard, his ass blew right off.
- Darth Vader Goes to Disneyland. The updated Star Tours hadn't opened yet, though, so Lord Vader and his Stormtroopers try to find ways to kill time until then, to the accompaniment of a twinkly remix of "The Imperial Theme".
- This video of the villains celebrating Halloween.
- Like the movie that inspired it, the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough ends with a storybook showing a picture of Aurora dancing with Philip, while wearing a dress that changes colors between pink and blue. Unlike the corresponding scene in the movie, you can actually hear the fairies argue, "Make it pink!" and, "Make it blue!" as the colors change.
Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Epcot (Walt Disney World)
- On the final ceremonial ride of Epcot's World of Motion (the predecessor to Test Track), the ride broke down. The GM executives on the ride had to walk to the exit.
Disney's Hollywood Studios (Walt Disney World)
- The original Soundstage Tour had a segment demonstrating bluescreen techniques in which kids were picked from the crowd to ride the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids bee. After the finished scene is played back, the video reveals it's being critiqued by Siskel & Ebert, who give it a rave review — especially for the acting!
- The original Magic of Disney Animation Tour's opening film, Back to Neverland, featured Robin Williams getting turned into a Disney animated character three years before Aladdin and put into the world of Peter Pan two years before Hook. When Tinkerbell sprinkles him and host Walter Cronkite with pixie dust, Robin comments "Ooooh, she's so bright...It's like being in the presence of Barbra Streisand!"
- Superstar Television, which put audience volunteers in Chroma Key scenes of television then and now, had all sorts of funny moments, but the two best were probably:
- The opening credits of Gunsmoke reveal a new cowboy hero: A baby on a rocking horse!
- Neil Armstrong taking his one small step on the moon is marred by the accidental appearance of...the cue card holder, who flees for their life when they realize their mistake!
- At the kickoff show for nighttime celebration Villains Unleashed, Hades delivers a Take That at the Frozen Summer Fun campaign.
Well, sorry that my Hades Hangout seems to have thawed the Frozen stage! Oops! My bad! I guess all you Frozen fans will have to let it go! For the first time in forever, you won't have to hear that song tonight!
California Adventure (Disneyland Resort)
- In Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, Mater himself gives the ride instructions before boarding. In English, they're hokey and fun. In Spanish, they become downright hysterical, thanks to Larry The Cable Guy's utter mangling of the Spanish language.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- In the ride Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars you can see a bear scratching his back(which bears are known to do) against a lever which, depending on your personal and mental POV, is placed too low (down near his rear end) and looks like he's having a bit too much fun; there's also a father bear and his bear cub trying to cook salmon they caught — with dynamite.