- Jim trying to get his son to just squash one little spider. And Megan stepping in totally deadpan and whacks the bug herself. Hilarity continues to ensue.
Michael: (about the spider) I don't wanna whack it, Dad!
Megan: (whacks spider) There. Ya happy?
Mr. Evers: No, I'm not happy! I'm trying to show Michael how important it is to whack your own spiders!
Megan: (walking away) Whatever.
- In a slightly bizarre combination of funny and knightmare inducing,
Madame Leota: Dark spirits from the grave come forth. Lift us from the black. And show us, show us the way back.
Jim Evers: Dark spirits? Hey, no dark spirits! Don't you make no dark spirits come out!
- The scene where Jim finds his kids, but they want to stay and help the ghosts while he just wants to leave.
Megan: They're ghosts, Dad.
Jim: They're not ghosts. We're just having hallucinations from that dinner that we ate. It was that chicken, it didn't taste right.
Emma: (insulted, Emma turns into mist and re-appears right in front of Jim) Hey!
- Mr. Evers obviously can't see the Hitchhiking Ghosts sitting in the carriage next to him...
Hitchhiking Ghost: I could swear he was looking right at me.
- Ezra and Emma fighting over the reins while taking the Evers family to the crypt.
Emma: Move over.
Ezra: What are you doing?
Emma: If you keep driving, you'll kill us all.
Ezra: Well that's where you're wrong, because some of us are already dead. Ha-ha!
- Just three words... The Singing Busts!
Busts: Do, do, do, do, do do!
Jim: Hey guys! Keep it down!
Busts: We'll Keep it down, We'll keep it down, Oh, Yes we will we'll keep it down. Oh, Were driving down a highway nowwww... And were trying, to, keep, it, DOWNNNNN!