open/close all folders
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Ron and Hermione bickering during the queue/pre-show of the Forbidden Journey.
- The fact that Moaning Myrtle's voice can be heard screaming and whining in the bathrooms. They really went the extra mile to make the park seem authentic, didn't they?
- The little "ceremony" you go through when you buy a Pygmy Puff at "Weesley's Wizarding Wheezes" .
Transformers: The Ride
- As it turns out, taking a selfie in front of Megatron is a bad idea. (This even made it on to Comedy Central's @midnight.)
Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Edith and her evil clown puppet
- The many Minion Goggles design choices
- Some gags going on with the minions in the Goggles info video
- "Come on, smile Gru!"
Gru: I hate smiling.
- The Failed Minion Transformation tests
Gru: At first there were a few minor snabs(The Minions start to laugh at them)Gru: And then a few maijor snabs.
- The body scan
Gru: It appears some of you have not showered in like a week! Gross!
- Gru fires the Fart Gun
- The Minion stuck on the cactus
- The giant flyswatters
- The Minion zapped with the laser
Agnes: HE'S SO FLUFFY!!!
- The part when the Minions are punched off the course by a boxing glove
- The Minions getting distracted by a banana during the teamwork skills part
Edith: Resist the banana!
- Gru getting flung all over the place
- The laser transforms the guests back to humans at the end of the ride. Gru's reaction is what sells the scene.
Gru: Aw man, they're human again. [the doors close] Bring in the next troop!!!
Jurassic Park: The Ride
- At one point, you can see a Mickey Mouse hat floating in the water.
- As you turn and see two Compsognathus fighting over a popcorn box, this plays over the speakers.
Announcer: Our top scientists provided our herbivore friends with strictly controlled organic life, ensuring healthy growth and balance of our ecosystem.
- This photo of Dora the Explorer taming Alex from Madagascar with a scarf.
- Rumor has it that if you have a banana with you, and a Minion comes by, he'll go crazy and start chasing you.
- There is a secert song list for the "Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit" roller coaster, and two of the songs are Rainbow Connection, and Movin' Right Along. Please keep in mind that The Muppets, and their theme park rights, are owned by one of Universal's biggest rivals.
- The hilarious meet and greet with Donkey from Shrek. This is one really hilarious example of him wise cracking a guest.
- Universal Studios Hollywood appears to have a very energetic SpongeBob. This video basically proves it.
- The Springfield areas in Florida and California, have quite a lot of silly gags all over the place. Here's some of the best jokes in Florida's version.