Funny: Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- In the opening sequence, there's a brief montage of the entire main cast hula dancing. Why is this "funny" instead of simply "cute?" Because we truly mean the entire main cast, up to and including Jumba, Hamsterviel, Gantu, and Cobra Bubbles (who even kept his Men in Black suit on and just put on a hula skirt over it).
- At the hospital, Lilo, Stitch, and Pleakley are attacked by Gantu, leading into this:
Lilo: Whoa, whoa, whoa-whoa-whoa. Let's be rational here. I think that there's a way everyone can be happy. And that's if we just... calmly... RUN! (She, Pleakley, and Stitch run away)
Gantu: How does that make me happy?
- Later, when Pleakley is in danger of exploding, Jumba's only concern is that it might be messy. His solution: getting a big towel.
- Gantu fails to realise the concept of a sandcastle.
Gantu: (looking up at Stitch's sand made fortress) "Open up! I'm here for the abomination!"
Lilo: "Go away, I like abominations." (she, Stitch and Cannonball blow raspberries)
Gantu: (facepalms) "I'll have to devise an assault plan for this fortified defence structure." (leans against it, his hand goes through wall) "This is just made out of loosely compressed silicones."
- When Lilo tells Jumba and Pleakley about Mertle's sand sculptor idea, they unintentionally agree that it is better than Lilo's idea.
- This line in "The Asteroid," after our heroes discover an old hermit on the asteroid, while on a mission to destroy it to prevent it from colliding with Earth. The line isn't just hilariously ironic, it's made even funnier by how nonchalant and blunt Jumba is about it.
Jumba: (cheerfully) "Hello, we come in peace to blow up your home."
- Stitch unsuccessfully attempting to get in on Lilo's thought process.
Lilo: "You look like a hairy hairball... and you seem to like to eat hair... and you're made of hair... so I'm going to call you..."
Lilo: (as though the very idea is ridiculous) "No! 'Clip!'"
- Even funnier when you consider Lilo is responsible for such past gems as Finder, Nappifier, and Hotcold.
- When Clip evades Gantu into a bus, he goes into a big Badass Boast about how she will not escape him - complete with lightning - only to notice some kids looking at him and, slightly embarrassed, simply goes, "I mean, I, uh, missed my bus".
- Gantu gets hypnotized and 625 and Hamsterviel taking advantage of this by making Gantu do ridiculous things.
- Baby Gantu ends up getting thrown on to a slide, at which point 625 runs up and reprimands him for hurting the slide.
- When Stitch tries to wake Lilo up, she says, in her sleep, "But we can't cross the river without pickles."
- The protective suit Pleakley puts on to protect himself from Experiment 319's spikes. The faces everyone makes in response are priceless.
- Most of "Shoe" is funny, thanks to the horrible bad luck the titular experiment wreaks upon the entire cast: the whole thing is Amusing Injuries incarnate. Special mention goes to the scene where Lilo is trying to figure out how to help Shoe, while Stitch watches from the windowsill - by the end of the scene, Stitch has been knocked on the head, fallen out of the window and had his fingers smashed upon trying to climb back in. The best part is the final battle with Gantu, however, which quickly turns into a game of "how bad can their luck possibly get?" High points include Gantu being strapped to a hot air balloon and floating in front of a skeet shooting competition, and a random spurt of lava forming at Stitch's feet out of nowhere.
- When 625 tries to reveal one other detail about Shoe, Gantu tells him, "Quiet! I do not want to hear anymore about 113!" It turns into a Brick Joke later on when 625 finally reveals that Shoe is also a good-luck experiment and Gantu asks him why he didn't tell him earlier and 625 reveals that he got their whole conversation on tape, which leads into this:
Gantu on tape: Quiet! I do not want to hear anymore about 113!
Gantu on tape: But nothing! Go make a sandwich!
Gantu: (getting angry) You can't talk to me like that!
Gantu on tape: Yeah? What are you gonna do about it, trog?
Gantu: (takes out blaster and aims it at the tape recorder) Insolent device! Silence!
Gantu on tape: I'm not listening! Na, na, na, na-na-na! (Gantu blasts it to pieces)
- Under Spats' Hate Plague, Jumba harasses a hotel critic with a full-blown chicken dance.
- While Nani is talking to the entire family, Stitch just wanders off while her back is turned and eats one of their potted plants. Cut to Lilo giving him a Death Glare. A few seconds later, Lilo is talking to Nani again and Stitch just quietly spits the plant into the pot.
- Heckler spends the entire episode mocking everything about the characters - in many cases hilariously. The gold comes when he takes the mickey out of the series' nigh-constant use of it's two favorite phrases.
Heckler: "Again with the 'ohana' and the 'one true place!' I see you've read the dictionary of two phrases cover to cover!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.