- In "Out of Sight, Out of Toon":
- When Lucky is shrunken in a trash can:
Bonkers: What should I do, what should I do?
Lucky: Call me a doctor!
Bonkers: Okay, "you're a doctor", sheesh!
Lucky: (to Bonkers) There is no reason to cry over a pot roast!
- "Once in a Blue Toon", where Lucky and Bonkers have to reform a prisoner, has quite a few:
Bonkers: We'll show him he has nothing to fear but fear itself. And, of course, the IRS.
Bonkers: (to Louse) This world is beautiful! This office is beautiful! You, are beautiful! Love and peace to us all!
Lucky: (obviously disinterested) Uh, yeah, it's, uh... beautiful, uh... peace...
- Bonkers accuses Lucky of not being patient with the Louse. Lucky snaps back, "I AM PATIENT!!!!.... (collects himself) I am patient."
- When the Louse stays at Lucky's house:
Lucky: I guess it's just you and me, so let's set the ground rules: Do not touch anything in my house, do not drool on anything in my house, do not eat anything in my house... don't eat my house period, you understand?
Louse: May I go outside?
Lucky: As long as you don't eat any of the lawn furniture... or the lawn.
- Bonkers checks the "prison reformer" manual again:
Bonkers: According to the book, recreational activities can prove very useful in the reform process.
Lucky: Yeah?? What say we take him skydiving?
Bonkers: Nah, don't have a parachute.
- Kanifky announces he's all prepared for the prisoner reform speech, "took a bath and everything".
- Then when Lucky helps Kanifky put on his tie, it gets twisted and Kanifky pushes him away: "Go away, you're no help!"
- In "The Greatest Story Never Told", when Bonkers is arresting Lucky:
Bonkers: Sorry, Lucky, I'm gonna have to throw the book at ya.
Bonkers: What's your preference: Romance or sci-fi?
- In "The Comeback Kid", when Lucky is practicing his Shakespeare:
Lucky: Romans, countrymen, I come not to bury Caesar, but to name a salad after him!
- "Stay Tooned", when Bonkers goes crazy from waiting in the squad car:
Lucky: That's what a stakeout's all about there, pal. Always remember the three As and one P: (Bonkers accidentally ties up his fingers in a knot while Lucky's talking) Be aware, alert, attentive, and patient.
Bonkers: What was that last one? I wasn't listening.
- Bonkers's interrogation of Fall-Apart in "Stay Tooned":
Bonkers: Why did you decide to get a new sock just now?
Fall-Apart: Impulse buying?
Bonkers: So, they were in on this too.
Bonkers: (holds up picture) Polly and Ester!
Fall-Apart: Never heard of 'em.
Bonkers: That's what they all say. How many did you try on before you found this one?
Fall-Apart: Stopped counting after the fifth store.
Bonkers: Mind if I dust for footprints?
Fall-Apart: Just don't get the sock dirty!
Bonkers: Where were you on the night of the 33rd?
Fall-Apart: In the dark.
- In "I Oughta be In Toons", when Bonkers and Lucky were at the door of Mickey Mouse's house, after ringing the doorbell, they heard this,
Imposter: (deep rough voice)Who is it?!-Uh,er(clears voice, does a poor impression of Mickey's voice)I mean, who is it?! Ha ha ha! Hahahaha!
- Bonkers and Lucky's dumbfounded 'what the Heck?' expression to that was also funny.
- The ending of "Frame That Toon", where it's revealed that Bonkers has an exact double. It drives Lucky insane.