Age: Around early twenties.
Hi I'm Bubblepig. I'm Autistic and a rookie editor who like to fix edits of things I love or to help others. I'm also a fan of RWBY, Memes, Marvel Cinematic Universe (Phase 1-3), GACKT (Because I have a Celebrity Crush on him) and Power Rangers (And Super Sentai and Kamen Rider) along with other stuff. I also love Filipino movies and series. Mentioned tropes that need their own examples in work page forum. And I made the Dall E mini forum game.
- Big Damn Kiss: Love to see the kiss scene in a unique way.
- Costume Evolution: I like how the character's costume becoming better.
- Food Porn:I love food scenes that's why.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: I'm satisfied with people who previously face no consequences for their actions finally got what they deserve.
- Laser-Guided Karma: I love to see people getting what they deserve for their bad actions.
- The Stinger: I love to see what's after the credits.
- Twist Ending: I love plot twist, especially the ending.
- Wham Shot and Wham Line: I'm the fan of big reveal and plot twist.
- Wham Episode: I mean why not a shocking episode that changes everything?
Celebs (aka Real life people)
- Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Knives Out
- Most MCU Movies
- The Menu
- Bullet Train
- The Hunger Games Film series
- Barbie (2023)
- Breaking Bad
- How I Met Your Mother
- Wildflower (2017)
- The Good Place
- The Glory
- Power Rangers
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Sonic Heroes
- Fall Guys
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
- Genshin Impact
- Honkai: Star Rail
- Horror (Not too scary ones)
- Race for Your Love: It's incredibly cheesy and cliche that is overused.
- Sequel Hook: It depends on the work. I mean bad movies or tv shows make bad sequel hints hoping that this gets a sequel but only it got scrapped most of the time.
- Karma Houdini: I really hate it when villains or Jerkass faces no consequence for their actions.
- Same Question. I mean on Ask the poster above you, I don't like being ask of what I am asking.
- Country Music
- Overused Memes like It's Morbin time.