In the Trope Pantheon, the following were chosen:
- H. P. Lovecraft, God of the Cosmic Horror Story (Crafter of the Great Old Ones, Master of Nightmares, Lord of Madness, Defiler of Euclid, Scribe of the Necronomicon, Divider of Zero, Black Patriarch of the Internet, and Harbinger of a Thousand Tropes) as a Quasideity under Fear (House of Emotion) and Narrative Genres (House of Narrative).
- Azathoth, Emperor of Nebulous Cosmic Beings (The Daemon Sultan, The Blind Idiot God, the Nuclear Chaos) as an Overdeity and member of the Otherworldly Rulers in the House of Otherness
- Yog-Sothoth, He Who Transcends Space-Time (The Gate, The Key, Tawil at-'Umr, Aforgomon, Yog Sawhaw, The Great Intelligence, Sut-Typhon) as an Overdeity under Other Dimensions (House of Time and Space).
- Shub-Niggurath, Divine Mother of a Thousand Young (The Black Goat Of The Woods With A Thousand Young, The Mother Goddess) as an Overdeity under Mothers (House of Family) and Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness).
- Nyarlathotep, God of Avatar Combat (The Crawling Chaos, God of A Thousand Forms, Stalker among the Stars, Faceless God, Messenger of the Outer Gods, the Black Pharaoh and countless other names) as an Overdeity under Unorthodox Combat (House of Combat).
Great Old Ones
- Cthulhu, Old One Of Encounters With Eldritch Beings and He Who Waits For The Stars To Be Right (The Great Dreamer, The Sleeper Of R'lyeh, Khlul'hloo, Kulullu, Icthulhu) as a Greater God under Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness) and Planetary & Celestial (House of Time and Space).
- Hastur, He Who Must Not Be Named (The Unspeakable One, The King In Yellow, Patron of Decadence, Nihilism and Shepherds, The Feaster From Afar, Deity of Wind) as a Greater God under Naming Identification (House of Naming).
- Ithaqua, Great Old One of Aliens Desiring Human Women (The White Silence, the Wind Walker, The Wendigo, The Yeti, God of the Cold) as a Greater God under Extraterrestrial Behaviour (House of Extraterrestrials).
- Y'golonac, Great Old One of Squick (The Defiler, The Violator) as an Intermediate God under Negative Reaction (House Popularity).
- Ghatanothoa, Great Old One of Horrific Visages (The Dark God, Gatanozoa, Master of Darkness) as an Intermediate God under Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness).
- Eihort, Great Old One Of Equally Unpleasant Options (The Pale Beast, God of the Labryinth) as an Intermediate God under Misfortune (House of Luck and Fortune) and Destinies (House of Prophecy).
- Dagon, Great Old One Of Mesopotamian-Named Creatures (Father Dagon) as an Intermediate God under Naming References (House of Naming).
- Chaugner Faugun, Great Old One Of Lamprey Mouths (The Feeder, the Horror from the Hills, Caug-Narfgn, The Elephant God) as an Intermediate God under Mouths (House of Personal Appearance).
- Kthanid, Elder God of Friendly Abominations as a Greater God under Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness).
- The Colour Out of Space, Eldritch Deity of Fictional Colours as an Ambiguous rank under Colours.
- The Hounds of Tindalos, Deities of Unusual Movement as Lesser Deities under Non-Vehicular Travel (House of Travel).
- Wilbur Whateley, God of Humanoid Abominations as a Lesser God under Humanoids (House of Otherness).