In the Trope Pantheon, the following were chosen:
- H. P. Lovecraft, God of Cosmic Horror Story, (Crafter of the Great Old Ones, Master of Nightmares, Lord of Madness, Defiler of Euclid, Scribe of the Necronomicon, Divider of Zero, Black Patriarch of the Internet, and Harbinger of a Thousand Tropes) as an Intermediate God under Fear (House of Emotion) and Narrative Genres (House of Narrative).
- Azathoth, Emperor Of Nebulous Cosmic Beings (The Daemon Sultan, The Blind Idiot God, the Nuclear Chaos) as an Overdeity and member of the Otherworldly Rulers in the House of Otherness
- Yog-Sothoth, He Who Transcends Space-Time (The Gate, The Key, Tawil at-'Umr, Aforgomon, Yog Sawhaw, The Great Intelligence) as an Overdeity under Other Dimensions (House of Time and Space).
- Shub-Niggurath, Divine Mother of a Thousand Young (The Black Goat Of The Woods With A Thousand Young, The Mother Goddess) as an Overdeity under Mothers (House of Family) and Monsters (House of Otherness).
- Nyarlathotep, God of Avatar Combat (The Crawling Chaos, God of A Thousand Forms, Stalker among the Stars, Faceless God, Messenger of the Outer Gods, the Black Pharaoh and countless other names) as an Overdeity under Unorthodox Combat (House of Combat!).
- Cthulhu, Old One Of Encounters With Eldritch Beings and He Who Waits For The Stars To Be Right (The Great Dreamer, The Sleeper Of R'lyeh, Khlul'hloo, Kulullu, Icthulhu) as a Greater God under Otherness Abominations (House of Otherness) and Planetary & Celestial (House of Nature).
- Hastur, He Who Must Not Be Named (The Unspeakable One, The King In Yellow, Patron of Decadence, Nihilism and Shepherds, The Feaster From Afar, Deity of Wind) as a Greater God under Naming Convention (House of Naming).
- The Colour Out of Space, Eldritch Deity of Fictional Colours as an Ambiguous rank under Colours.
- The Hounds of Tindalos, Deities of Unusual Movement as Lesser Deities under Non-Vehicular Travel (House of Travel).