A sub-fic of Random Jedi Order.
In November 2014 something really bad happened near the RJO compound and Amy and Zuko ended up in the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe... only quite a bit different. In this world, Katara is the older sibling, Aang and Zuko were born girls, and everyone is older than in canon. The story follows the new team Avatar's journey through the world in their attempt to stop Fire Lord Ozai from destroying the world.
WGGGtW provides examples of... (WIP)
- Alternate Universe Fic: Gender Flip, aged-up characters, plus a fangirl.
- Author Appeal: Hurt/Comfort Fic with plenty of SickEpisodes. Almost all characters wear Fingerless Gloves at some point.
- Amazon Brigade: Team Avatar ... plus Sokka and Lee. note
- Catch Your Death of Cold: Zura gets a flu after getting doused in water during the fight at the abbey. Sokka and Katara also get a cold after working in the rain during a storm.
- Ceiling Cling: What Nina claims she was doing to stay unnoticed in chapter two.
- Crash-Into Hello: Zuko lands on Zura in his introduction. Funbag Airbag averted (thankfully, for both involved), but Zura replies with a violent Please Get Off Me.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Katara has one over the bridge of her nose, and Nina has three across her cheek, among others.
- Groin Attack: How one firebender is dealt with in Chapter 3.
- Hurt/Comfort Fic
- Informed Self-Diagnosis: That's what you get for being a healer.
- Malfunction Malady: You don't want to be near an ill firebender.
- Pillar of Light: The result of Aditi's awakening.
- Race Against the Clock: Think Aditi has until the comet to master the three elements? Wrong. She needs all but fire during the Day of the Black Sun.
- Sick Episode: Multiple.
- Unfamiliar Ceiling: Zura after the siege.
- Combat Hand Fan: Borrows some from the Kyoshi Warriors.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Her Avatar-light is black and red.
- Fingerless Gloves: In her early Fire Nation disguise, where they cover the arrow tattoos.
- Healing Hands: Team's official healer.
- Little Miss Bad Ass: She's the world's most powerful person, and only fifteen.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Avatar State is a dangerous thing. Even Nina freaks out the first time she sees it.
- Simple Staff: Weapon of Choice
- Healing Hands: Knows just the basics.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Katara wears her hair on a longer and more complicated version of father's hairstyle.Sokka: "It's a warrior's wolftail!"
- Agony Beam: She can't bend lightning or redirect it, but has Force lightning instead.
- Animal Eyes: Feline pupils.
- Bad Powers, Good People: Firebending. Helps that she has learned the more positive dragon form, instead of the Fine Nation military form.
- Blind Without 'Em: Downplayed.
- Can't Bathe Without a Weapon: Well, she could, but as said (magical) weapon's dormant form is a necklace, she just doesn't bother to take it off.
- Covered with Scars: As noted by Katara in Chapter 3.
- Dual Wielding: Jians.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: From Northern Europe of futuristic 2013, to a fantasy East Asia of 1850s. She fares surprisingly well.
- Furry Reminder: She's actually a Cat Girl currently in a more human body, so she might purr when really happy, or hiss at enemies. Tries to tone it down, though.
- Genre Savvy: She's the fangirl. She has seen the show. Too bad the universe didn't want to make it easy for her.
- Good with Numbers
- Healing Hands: She's also a fully trained nurse.
- Innate Night Vision: Her eyes work like a cat's, so she sees pretty well in dark.
- Never Learned to Read: Language variant: being from western society, she can't read Chinese. Spoken language is, of course, no problem.
- Nonchalant Dodge: Multiple cases, most notable when she catches an object Zura threw at her head without seeing it.
- Playing with Fire: Firebending.
- Sensory Overload: Has a bit of a problem with raised voices in normal situations.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Good at being a hero, really bad at socializing.
- Specs of Awesome
- Stout Strength: Short and stocky.
- Super Reflexes
- Super Senses: Has superhuman sight (see Innate Night Vision), hearing and smell.
- Trapped in TV Land: This is her second time on an adventure like this.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Sadly, this isn't the Avaverse she saw on TV.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Zura, Aditi and Toph.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Played with. He's originally from Avatar canon, thrown into 2010's Europe, and now thrown back into a parallel Avaverse.
- Genre Savvy: Had lived the events before.
- One Head Taller: Considered way too tall by Zura. note
- Peggy Sue
- Trapped in TV Land: From RJO world, where he's a Refugee from TV Land of the original cartoon.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Sadly, this isn't the Avaverse he experienced.
- Asleep for Days: After the siege, Zura spends three days unconscious.
- Bad Dreams
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Averted, her scar is even worse than in canon.
- Cultured Warrior
- Does Not Like Men: Lee is an exception.
- Dual Wielding: Daos.
- Fallen Princess
- Fingerless Gloves: Only in her white stealth suit.
- Important Haircut: After she escapes her sister's ship.
- Rebellious Princess
- Post-Victory Collapse: Collapses after her fight with Zhao during he Siege.
- Super Senses: Has way above average hearing, mostly to counter her limited sight.
- Trauma Conga Line: Gets hit it badly during her chase after the Avatar.
- Two-Faced: Her scar covers almost the whole left half of her face.
- Villainous Crush: Towards Suki and other Kyoshi warriors.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist
- White Sheep: To the Fire Nation royal family, just like her aunt.
- Aura Vision
- Bad Ass Adorable
- Bad Ass Normal: Though, it's implied she might have some sort of chi-manipulation abilities.
- The Dreaded: The only bender not terrified of her chi-blocking abilities is Nina, who has training to deal with it.
- Vein-o-Vision: She doesn't just know where the chi paths go, she can see them. Makes for a dangerous villain, or a useful nurse.