Also see Columbia Cartoons, for all the 2D animated shorts from Columbia in the 30s, 40s and 50s.
Works include the following:
- Open Season and its Direct-to-Video sequels
- Open Season 2
- Open Season 3
- Open Season: Scared Silly
- Surf's Up
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- The Smurfs (with The Kerner Entertainment Company)
- Arthur Christmas (with Aardman Animations)
- The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists! (with Aardman Animations)
- Hotel Transylvania
- Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween (with Original Film and Scholastic Entertainment)
- The Emoji Movie
- GO! Cartoons (with Frederator Studios)
- The Star (with Walden Media, The Jim Henson Company, Affirm Films, and Cinesite)
- Peter Rabbit (with Animal Logic)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (with Marvel Entertainment)
- Various shorts released as bonus features on many of the home video releases of the above films
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 (with Rovio Entertainment)note
- The Mitchells vs. the Machines
- Vivo, an animated musical to feature songs by Lin-Manuel Miranda that previously sat at DreamWorks Animation for years.
- Harold and the Purple Crayon (fell into Development Hell after being announced in 2010; Sony had previously created an animated series from their Adelaide Productions division for HBO in 2002).
- Popeye (was due to come out in 2016)