Tom and Jerry Kids has Loads and Loads of Characters spanning its four season run. Some of them may be recurring, while many of them appear in only one episode. Some of these characters have even made it to the spinoff show, Droopy, Master Detective. For the list of characters that have appeared there, see the Character Sheet for that show.
Note that these apply to only original characters of the show. For characters that have appeared in earlier shorts, see the following pages for those characters:
Currently under construction.
- Voiced by: Charlie Adler
A prototype of Dripple originally appeared in the classic Droopy short "Homesteader Droopy".
- Beard of Evil: As Paisley-Beard McWolf the Pirate in "Yo Ho Ho... Bub".
- Big Bad: Is this in most Droopy and Dripple shorts.
- Cartoonish Supervillainy: Most of his plots come out as this.
- Composite Character: In episodes where he has to compete against Droopy for the reward of Miss Vavoom, his personality can be seen as a fusion of the Wolf and Butch the Dog from the Tex Avery MGM Cartoons.
- Expy: Of the Wolf from Red Hot Riding Hood as well as the Droopy shorts. Like Miss Vavoom, he is almost the same character.
- Fangs Are Evil: Mostly averted, but there are instances of this trope in some episodes.
- Zig-zagged in "Dakota Droopy and the Lost Dutch Boy Mine". In some scenes, he is shown to have fangs, but in other scenes he doesn't seem to have fangs at all. Sometimes, within one scene, he will alternate between fangs and normal teeth. Whether this is Off-Model or not is highly unknown.
- Subverted in "Foreign Legion Frenzy". While he is shown to have fangs in the "Wanted!" Poster, he does not wear any throughout the rest of the episode.
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal
- Hawaiian-Shirted Tourist: Wears one in the beginning of "Fear of Flying".
- Iconic Outfit: Despite wearing a wide variety of outfits in different episodes, his most recurring outfit is a blue shirt, black vest, and brown/red pants, as pictured above.
- The One Who Wears Shoes: Most of the time, whenever Miss Vavoom or another main human character is not present.
- Voiced by: Teresa Ganzel
- Voiced by: Pat Fraley
- Voiced by: Brian Cummings
- Voiced by: Phil Hartman
- Voiced by: William Callaway