The main character, killed by an unknown individual and revived by Homunculus, he travels through time to discover the truth behind his murder.
A mysterious being, who helps Eike with his murder problem, but he has agendas of his own.
- Kryptonite Factor: The Philosophers Stone. Or rather, himself.
- Logical Weakness: If a person traveling through time interacts with themselves, they disappear. If he interacts with the Philosophers Stone, poof
- Nonindicative Name: You'd think someone named Homunculus would be a homunculus. He isn't.
- Playing Against Type: Didn't expect this guy and Mario to share a voice actor now did you?
- Squishy Wizard: Has some truly incredible powers, but admits to being rather physically weak.
A young waitress working at a local cafe. Gets tangled up into the plot pretty early on.