This is the Character Sheet for Infinite Justice, and it's Loads and Loads of Characters. Characters must be at least semi-active, and sorted by their author. And please, keep the tropes in alphabetical order!
Tropes Common To Them AllThis is a list of tropes that all of Charmera's characters share.
Valka Silverhand/Dallen ThomsenValka Silverhand is an Asgardian Goddess. After a Ragnarok preceding the Infinite Justice Secret Wars arc, she was made into the All-Mother of Asgard, taking over for Odin Borson. Currently Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder, Valka forged the original Mjolnir, and now wields another Mjolnir, also crafted by her, and Gungnir. Her surname of Silverhand came from the time when she sacrificed her hand to save the Odinson (Thor) from Malekith. In fact, the hand is made out of uru, and she can create anything out of it, and commonly uses it to shoot bullets, or molten uru.
Dallen Thomsen is the Asgardian God of Combat, Loyalty and Strategy. He also became a General in the Asgardian army, bears a faux Mjolnir after wielding the real one for awhile and is also the head of the Nord Corps.
- Amazonian Beauty: Valka, strong and beautiful.
- Amazon Brigade: Valka, Lady Sif, and their Valkyries.
- Action Girl: Valka is definitely this.
- Badass Boast: There's a couple, but this comes to mind, here. There are a few more here, and here.
- Badass Cape: It's blue, and it's pretty cool, Valka's cape.
- Battlecry: For Asgard!
- Big Eater: Pop Tarts! Asgardians are also this in general.
- Bodyguarding a Badass: Valka's bodyguard unit of Valkyries, which she really doesn't need.
- Cool Helmet: Valka's Valkyrie helmet has wings.
- Cool Ship: Skipbladnir.
- Drop the Hammer: Valka and Dallen have both used Mjolnir and variations of Mjolnir.
- I Have Many Names: Valka. Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder, The All-Mother of Asgard, Skymother of Asgard, Last Daughter of Asgard, Wielder of Mjolnir, Scion of All Asgard, The Silverhand.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: Mjolnir, nuff said.
- Immune to Bullets: Naturally, due to Asgardian physiology. The enchanted uru armor also helps.
- Lady of War: Valka, especially since becoming the All-Mother. Regal, but deadly.
- Master Swordsman: After more than 2,000 years of battle, you'd think she'd be pretty good.
- Morph Weapon: Valka can switch the form of any weapon. She uses this to confuse opponents, as one moment they're blocking a spear, the next, an axe.
- One-Man Army: Valka tends to do this in battles, especially with her metal domain.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: Both Mjolnir and Gungnir. Only those considered worthy to Valka can wield them.
- Power of the Storm: With Mjolnir, Valka has weather manipulation.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner and Badass Creed: Valka's "Loyalty. Honor. A willing heart. That is all I ask of my people, and I will at least ask the same of myself." And her "Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service." Another badass creed from Dallen is here.
- Really 700 Years Old: Around 2,700, to be more accurate.
- Rousing Speech: Dallen's speech to the Einherjar before facing the Kryptonians, here. And Valka's speech to the Asgardians as they prepare to charge the Olympians, found here.
- Super Hero Gods: Valka is Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder.
- Super Toughness: Asgardians are born with this.
- Took a Level in Badass: Valka, gaining the Odin-Force, Mjolnir, Gungnir, the Odinsword, and a ship that can fly.
- Undying Loyalty: Valka is loyal to the end, even if it means sacrificing her hand.Both a weakness and a strength.
- World's Best Warrior: Valka, after a couple thousand years, and after a serious upgrade is the best warrior on Asgard.
Elena Galadera/BatgirlElena is a superhuman who has taken on the persona of Batgirl. She's more of a street-level hero, being trained by Batman and also possessing light manipulation powers, or rather Stormlight, a variant of lights. Among other things, she also possesses eidetic memory. With Batman's disappearance, Elena struggles to maintain and save Gotham, fighting against the forces that would control it.
- Action Girl: She's constantly fighting.
- A Storm Is Coming: Said by Elena as she emerges from hiding to cleanse Gotham.
- Badass Cape: Elena's cape is white, in the fashion of all the Bats before her.
- Bat Signal: Summoned Batgirl to talk to Jenny.
- Cape Wings: Elena's cape is made out of memory cloth, like in TDR trilogy. Once an electric current is sent through the cape: It becomes a glider wing or something like that.
- One-Man Army: She is usually fighting against multiple foes with less superior fighting skills.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Elena's #1 rule which gets her in a fight with Salis.
- Utility Belt: As Batgirl, Elena tends to have one of these on.
- Weaponized Car: Elena's Batmobile.
Valancy StirlingValancy is the daughter of Gaea, the Elder Goddess, a demi-primordial. Some of her powers are locked due to her not being able to handle all of them at the moment. Valancy moved through school very, very quickly, going to college and getting her Ph.D in Environmental Studies and Environmental Sciences in record time. Noted in TIME magazine as one of the world's experts on environmental issues, also the youngest of them, Valancy works with S.H.I.E.L.D, the UN and U.S government in global and national environmental issues. She's also a founding member of the Justice Queens.
- All-Loving Hero: Though not shown to much, Valancy has the capacity to love everything. It's partially because she's the daughter of Gaea, but also because that's just the kind of person she is. Best example of this is with Roy.
- Badass Longcoat: Valancy's brown longcoat, which basically is her uniform. It's lined with Vibranium, and has pieces of wood sewed into it so that she can control it using her powers.
- Earth Mother: Characterizes Valancy pretty perfectly.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Valancy and her soul food.
- Fertile Feet: A power of Valancy's which she doesn't use that often.
- Green Thumb: Just one of Valancy's powers as the daughter of Gaia.
- Healing Hands: How Valancy usually uses her healing powers.
- In Harmony with Nature: Another of Valancy's powers.
- Mama Bear: Valancy goes into this mode after Katie's boyfriend is murdered.
- Nature Lover: Daughter of Gaia. Nuff said.
- Plant Person: Valancy also serves as this, being Gaea's daughter and emissary, but also half-human.
- Talking to Plants: One of Valancy's powers.
- Team Mom: Valancy plays this role for the JQ at times, being the oldest of the team, and cooking most of their meals.
- The Beastmaster: Valancy can speak to all animals and can use them in battle, or for other tasks.
- The Medic: Another of Valancy's powers, to restore any living being to its perfectly healed state.
- When Trees Attack: Valancy's main power is over wood, and she can create trees or become one herself.
Craig Thomsen is a good man. There's no other way of putting it. He's most often not using his powers, besides his brilliance. He's one of the top 10 smartest people on the planet, and has the capacity to learn, make or do or do pretty much anything. Most of the time, he's making things to make the world a better place, zero emission cars, water filterers and the like. He was a child prodigy, and is still very young (20), despite owning his own company, Thomsen Tech. Basically, he's Iron Man(but smarter) without the arrogance or flirting, more centered on making things to help the work. IJ's Artificer Absolute.
- Badass Bookworm: Craig is not very physically imposing, but he has a few tricks.
- Child Prodigy: Craig used to be this, earning how to read and write from an very early, abnormal age, Craig started kindergarten at age 3, a testament to his brilliance. He quickly skipped several grades in quick succession, driving himself with the support of his parents. In 6th grade, he was taking 9th grade classes, and so he quickly graduated high school.
- Forging Scene: The making of Craig's Silverwing armor before Secret Wars.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He can make most things out of pretty much anything.
- IKEA Weaponry: Craig's Silverwing armor becomes a band on his wrist, or can be carried in a briefcase.
- Mr. Fixit: Craig can see the inner workings of any machine, and can fix pretty much anything.
- Nice Guy: Pretty much Craig's personality.
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: Craig, due to his superintelligence.
- Powered Armor: Craig's Silverwing armor increases his durability, strength and etc, but he still has other powers. Oh, and that Iron Man armor he built one weekend because he was bored.
- Reed Richards Is Useless: Averted with Craig, who actually makes things to make the world a better place.
- Science Hero: Craig uses his superintelligence and Silverwing to fight his battles.
- Super Intelligence: One of Craig's main abilities.
- Teen Genius: He's currently this, though technically not a teen anymore.
- Technological Pacifist: Craig's #1 rule.
- Techno Path: One of Craig's powers.
- The Engineer: Craig's earlier role in the RP.
- The Idealist: Craig believes that he can fix the world if no one else wants.
- The Professor: Craig has certain elements of this.
Sonja DelacroixSonja Delacroix is the crime queen of Earth, a devious and manipulative woman with fluid morals and dangerous associates. Normally she doesn't fight, relying instead on her brains, money and private army to fight for her.
- Affably Evil: While evil might be a stretch (she's more amoral), Sonja is exceedingly polite, even kind at times.
- Anti-Villain: Sonja might be a ruthless criminal, but she has some sort of morals. She doesn't kill unless it's necessary, and is a pretty fair businesswoman.
- Ambiguously Brown: She's described as looking like Lana Parrila, who's Latina, but this isn't mentioned anywhere she's described.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Averted. Sonja is an honest, if ruthless, buisnesswoman.
- Ex Py: She's basically a female Marcone.
- Even Evil Has Standards: See Anti-Villain above.
- Magnificent Bitch: Sonja has thus far effortlessly manipulated people and events to her benefit, such as making the gang wars in Gotham worse so she can benefit from the cleanup, and figuring out Batman's secret identity.
- Noble Demon: She won't kill her enemies without reason, and will cut you if you hurt a child while she's nearby.
A young half-Kryptonian, half-metahuman who serves as Sonja's head of security and personal bodyguard. He doesn't really do much on his own, but he's fiercely devoted to Sonja. This changes at the beginning of the Civil War arc, where Sonja asks Aaron to register, and he vehemently refuses.
Kyle VannisVannis was an experimented soldier from European Union's program to develop super-soldiers, sort of Uni Sol. He escaped to America, and he found himself working for Falcone, a criminal mob boss in Gotham, and became his successor as a feared gang leader on Gotham City. Until Ironheart killed him.
- Aborted Arc: The origin of Vannis was supposed to be explained I Cly, but it ended up giving no explanation due to how complex it will be.
- Affably Evil: He's a good boss, and he's generally nice to his enemies.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Aaron used heat vision to boil his brain.
- Killed Off for Real: By Aaron.
Len-ElLen-El was formerly a soldier for Krypton, and participated in General Zod's rebellion, and ended up in the Phantom Zone. Through unknown circumstances, he was able to got out from the Zone, and landed on Gotham. He decided to atone for his sins.
- Anti-Hero: He uses violence to enact justice, even killing thugs if necessary.
- The Atoner: Atoning for his sins of participated in the rebellion, he began to turned his life around heroism.
- Big Damn Heroes: According to him. When he saw Vannis pinned down by Salis, he fought Salis and brought him to space, where Salis began to ran out of oxygen. Unfortunately, Salis cast portal to brought Len back to Gotham, resulted in the shockwave that shook Gotham.
- Composite Character: He is wearing Superboy's costume, at the same time being a naive hero who never think twice to jump to action. He is more or less depicted to wanting to be recognized like Superman, being a good Kryptonian...
- Vigilante Man: His job description.
Jonathan PierceAn agent of SHIELD.
- Flat Character: Almost to no development of character made him look like a generic military guy-turned agent.
Ling SianLing Sian is a Chinese alchemist born and lived in Qing Dynasty-era, but he did the Dangerous Forbidden Technique which was fusing human with animal and thus he was banished to modern-day Metropolis, without explanations why he was banished into Metropolis.
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: Averted. Unlike his friends, he is not skilled in any combat training, focusing his entire life on Chinese alchemy, which is more healing and defensive-based.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Fusing humans with animals in Chinese alchemy. The result is the perpetrator will be banished. It became forbidden after the discovery of Chimera's use for entertainment purposes back in Ming Dynasty-era.
- Nice Guy: The nicest, probably.
- Weak, but Skilled: A non-combatant, but his alchemy abilities in healing and defensive is remarkable.
- Took A Level In Bad Ass: His training with Ra's Al Ghul made him a more dangerous man.
- Character Derailment: Initially Planned to be a Hostile and cold character, has become more Quiet and Reserved.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: Her backstory, only replace Evil Scientist with Evil Corporation.