open/close all folders
- A Dog Named "Dog": Elvis' beloved cat, Kitty.
- Big Beautiful Man: Usually Played for Laughs by himself.
- The Cameo / As Himself: His blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in Die Hard with a Vengeance as a radio DJ is brought up on the show in one of two ways:
- A listener will call in saying how he/she saw the movie recently on AMC, TNT, Spike or their local station and did not expect to see their favorite radio show host on screen
- Elvis himself will mention how due to its repeated showings on AMC, TNT, Spike and local stations he received a small royalties check in the mail recently
- Forced into Their Sunday Best: Elvis often tells the story of how as a child the feeling of the coarse fabric against his skin would create feelings in him during church service
- Large and in Charge
- Max Trope: His dog Max
- Nobody Over 50 Is Gay: Elvis may not yet be 50, but he's bumping up against it.
- Silver Fox: See picture to the right
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Ryan Seacrest
- That Reminds Me of a Song
- Vetinari Job Security
- Brooklyn Rage: Self-described as "the tough chick from the Bronx"
- Celeb Crush: David Beckham, Adam Levine, Matt Damon, and any actor who plays a vampire (True Blood, The Vampire Diaries)
- Does Not Like Spam: Mayo
- Drama Club: in high school
- Game Show Appearance: The Weakest Link
- Girls are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Inverted; she absolutely loves them.
- Girls With Mustaches: Often teased due to the stereotype of Italian women
- Monster Clown: Danielle has a fear of clowns from watching an infamous episode of Little House on the Prairie as a little girl
- Perky Goth
- Race Fetish
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Her explanation being that she has to get it all out of her system at work because she cant do it at home in front of her kids.
- Good Ol' Boy: Let me count the ways: born in North Carolina, lives in Florida, votes Republican (and doesn't like Barack Obama), likes Country Music, football (his favorite teams are the University of Florida Gators and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers) and NASCAR, loves his dog...
- Henpecked Husband
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: Froggy knows that his wife is better-looking than he is, and plays it for laughs.
Anthony "Skeery" Jones
- Big Eater
- Casanova Wannabe
- Dunce Cap: Occasionally, after a remark that he considers stupid or offensive, Elvis will tell him to "go sit in the corner"
Greg T "the Frat-boy"
- Big Man on Campus: According to him, he was one in high school and college.
- Bumbling Dad
- Class Clown
- Cloudcuckoolander: He has stated that he does not believe in the Moon landing or that tilapia is a real fish.
- Eskimos Aren't Real
- Funny Schizophrenia
- Gass Hole
- Global Ignorance
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All
- Split Personality
- Swirlie: one of his signature bits is "Toilet Tunes," where he'll stick his face in a toilet bowl and sing a pop song.
- Teeny Weenie
- Wacky Frat Boy Hijinks
- What an Idiot!
- Minnesota Nice: As her bio says she was "born and raised in Wisconsin [and] went to college in Minneapolis"
- Norse by Norsewest: Just as Carolina was proud of her heritage, Bethany likes to mention her Scandinavian roots
- Phrase Catcher: "What the hell is wrong with you?!" (most often said by Elvis)
- Statuesque Stunner
- Does Not Like Shoes: So much so that the show's nickname for her is D.F.S.- "dirty foot slut"
"Coaster Boy" Josh
"Web Girl" Kathleen
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Carolina was a cheerleader in high school.
- All Guys Want Sorority Women: While at Arizona State, she was in Kappa Alpha Theta.
- The Alleged Car: Carolina's "trusty Saturn".
- Celebrity Resemblance: Rosario Dawson
- The Cheerleader
- Good Bad Girl
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: So much so that her catchphrase on the show was to scream "YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
- Latin Lover
- Latino Is Brown
- Massive Numbered Siblings: The youngest of six
- Mister Muffykins: Her two "fur babies," yorkie mixes Rocco and Lola.
- Mistaken Nationality "I'm not (whatever Latin American nationality Elvis or one of the other show-members said), I'm Nicaraguan!"
- Spicy Latina
- Bald of Awesome
- But Not Too Black: He would always joke on the air that his mom warned him about taking too many chlorine baths as a kid.
- Cool Old Guy
- Grumpy Old Man
- Older and Wiser
- Brainy Brunette
- Petite Pride: In contrast to the very buxom Danielle and Carolina (or even the more modestly endowed Carla Marie and Web Girl Kathleen), Loren has made light of her lack of assets on the air and is fine with Elvis (and the others) joking about it
- Proud to be a Geek
- Sickly Neurotic Geek: Invoked with her phone-tap character Bernice
T.J. "the DJ" Taormina
- Celebrity Resemblance: The show has often brought up how much he looks like Josh Groban
- Celibate Eccentric Genius- though he does go on dates and have sex with women, he t
- Meddlesome Patrolman: his phonetap character Officer Bradshaw, sometimes as appearing as a Traffic Warden
- Neat Freak
- Quirky Curls
- Only Sane Employee
- Only Sane Man
- Teen Genius
- Terrified of Germs