Features from Kantai Collection that has yet to be implementedAs the Spear Counterpart of KanColle, there are some mechanics from there that is yet to implemented in Tourabu.
- Second Remodel (toku ni)
- Semi-confirmed for the second remodel one, as Higekiri and Hizamaru can be upgraded up to three times.
- Confirmed as of May 2016 in the form of Kiwame (極) forms.
- Furnitures and Decorations
- Combined Fleet
- Armor Weakening
- Event Difficulty Selection
Map 7 will be set in an historical event in Edo PeriodGiven how Ikedaya Raid was an historical event during Meiji Restoration, which is the 1st Map in the game, this is inevitable.
- Additionally, Monoyoshi will be a Rare Random Drop in this map.
- Confirmed as of May 17, 2016!
The reason Hotarumaru looks so much younger than the other ootachi is due to a downplayed case of Came Back Wrong.According to legend, he was broken and repaired by fireflies, hence his name. It's possible that he used to have an adult appearance, but after he was repaired he somehow ended up with the appearance of a little boy instead.
Card number 1 will be Kusanagi-no-TsurugiAfter all, the tsurugi class has already been implemented with the release of Hakusan, so this isn't unlikely.
… failing that, card number 1 can be Amenonuboko (yari), Sugari-no-Ontachi (tachi), or any other sword highly important to Japan's image.