Masaaki Mizunaka, or Suichū, is a Japanese voice actor from Yamaguchi prefecture (birth year unknown) affiliated with Production Baobab.
- Andy Moon (RJ Cyler) in the Japanese dub of War Machine
- Hiroshi Usami in Ahiru no Sora
- Huánglóng Zhēnrén/Kōryū Shinjin in Hakyū Houshin Engi
- Kakeru Ryūen in Classroom of the Elite
- Kazuteru Akiu in Haikyuu!!
- Rui Renjō in Skate-Leading Stars
- Rutger in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Ryō Himuro in Kengan Ashura
- Shirase in Bungo Stray Dogs
- Taishakuten/Śakra in Namu Amida Butsu! -UTENA- (also sang the "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune)
- Urokai Agvain in the Noblesse anime
- Warren Lipka (Evan Peters) in the Japanese dub of American Animals
- Zachary "Zach" Shan-Yung Dempsey (Ross Butler) in the Japanese dub of 13 Reasons Why