Ok. Let's just face it. No one would ever realise what kind of person stands behind these characters. Because Nakahara-san (born Jan 22, 1961) is a decent-looking middle-aged man. But DAMN he's got a voice that still turns on legions of fangirls.
Of course, most of his roles were when he was younger. But he still does his job well.
He's a veteran seiyuu known mostly for his roles as Android 17 from Dragon Ball Z, Trowa in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, and Yoko Kurama in YuYu Hakusho. He later voiced Mori Motonari in the Sengoku Basara series.
- Android 17 in Dragon Ball Z
- Black Pegasus, Sho and Megrez Delta Alberich in Saint Seiya
- Fujiwara no Takamichi in Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
- Hino in Otaku no Video
- Hishigi in the Samurai Deeper Kyo CD dramas.
- Jun Randou in Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch (his debut role)
- Kagerou in Brave Police J-Decker
- Kiki in Saint Seiya Omega (darrining Hiroko Emori and Umeka Shoji)
- Kirie in Ai no Kusabi 1990s OVA and Drama CDs (succeededed by Taiki Matsuno).
- Kurama in Kyousogiga
- Mamoru Izawa in Captain Tsubasa
- Masato Shikibu in Dancougar
- Mori Motonari in the Sengoku Basara series
- The Poet / Shui in Lamento - beyond the void
- Show Zama in Aura Battler Dunbine and his reincarnated self Shion Zaba in the OVA Sequel New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine.
- Trowa Barton in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Vinnie in Biker Mice from Mars's Japanese dub.
- Yoko Kurama in YuYu Hakusho