- "I just... have no reason to exist anymore!!!"—B, during the trailer for DRB Season 2
The stories are heavily based on religious and scientific theories and tries to create mixture between the two. It's was written in visual novel form using the Ren'Py engine and a video series of it has been uploaded on TheOfficialFallen channel on Youtube.
The Youtube series is a Crossover between characters from many different video games and TV shows and it became its own dependent franchise in future.
the main stories that are written so far:
DRB (Devil Raptor B): The original Erratical series that started the franchise. Its protagonist have amnesia, thus he doesn't know his true name and only goes by "B". As an Erratical, he can transform into a dinosaur-like monster called Devil Raptor B. The novel can be found here 
ODC (Obsidian Dog C): A prequel to DRB about a character named C who is the Tritagonist of the DRB series. Like his name suggests, he has a form based of a dog.
ADA (Angel Dragon A): A novel that revolve around A, B's/Devil Raptor B's Nemesis and Rival. Like the previous series, this one is also a prequel.
ECE (Enigmatic Chupacabra E): A novel that focuses on the new protagonist Eliot (the titular E) and other important Erraticals. The series is also yet another prequel to the DRB, ADA and ODC series.
NNR (Narcissistic Neanderthal R): A sequel to the DRB Series that takes place after the end of DRB. The main protagonist of this series is named Raphael (Or "R") who has many nicknames as well.
PLP (Proud Leviathan P): The sequel to NNR. Panda, Raphael's best friend is the protagonist of this series.
ABS (Apocalypse Beast S): A work that will be in progress, The story supposed to take place 50 years after the DRB series. The story is based on the beast described in the Book of Revelation.
The Erratical Saga provides some examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: Ingrid in ECE if only to show his Start of Darkness
- A Truce While We Gawk: Ace vs Vesper. Interrupted by Satan Whisper.
- Air Jousting: A lot of battles are like that in ODC: Courage. ECE also features this with Eliot's Erratical form facing many erratical in a similar fashion.
- All Myths Are True: AB Stigma says that the Apocalypse is real. ODC does the same from Buddhist myths.
- Almighty Janitor: Master Lu. He's actually Lucipher in disguise.
- Alternate Universe: The Imaginary World, Terra, Nirvana and the Omniverse.
- Anachronic Order: The series starts out with DRB Origins, later adding sagas such as ODC Wisdom and ECE Mystery which take place earlier and earlier still.
- Another Dimension: Afal counts as an alternate dimension.
- Anti-Villain: Ariel. His goal is to defeat B, the carrier of the Dark Seed.
- Ax-Crazy: Devil Raptor B, Lucipher, and Fallen Ancestor.
- Badass Crew: The Avalon.
- Badass Family: The Icanis family of Afal from the upper world.
- Bare-Handed Blade Block: C blocks an attack from U's sword in this way.
- Battle Harem: X's harem. Enough said.
- Bedmate Reveal: Ariel with Jeanne in ADA Foundation.
- Big Fancy House: Lulu's Mansion.
- Bishounen: Ariel, B, C (When not cross-dressing), Eliot and Ace.
- Blood Knight: Saturn from his universe is definitely one.
- Boobs of Steel: Adelina.
- The Bro Code: Ariel and Sahaquiel are both Avalons.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Dei can be considered one.
- Butt-Monkey: Ingrid.
- Cat Girl: Rei's sister.
- The Chessmaster: Dei, Mammhon and W.
- The Chick: Ace's girlfriend.
- Chick Magnet: Ariel has a harem of 4,294,967,295 girls. As of recent, Ced went so far as to say his harem is practically infinite.
- Church Militant: The Pope...who happens to enjoy the works of Justin Bieber.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: The girls in A's harem are all jealous of each other.
- Cool Big Sis: Celista
- Crazy-Prepared: ODC in the second and third act when C takes on the Void Entities in great numbers.
- Crucified Hero Shot: C in the last chapter of the first act of ODC.
- Cute Bruiser: C and Rei.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Quite common.
- Vesper had trouble in the past, mostly focused on someone.
- Ace has one too, but it's rarely mentioned.
- Rei too.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Vesper. Self-proclaimed Card-Carrying Villain on one side, The Atoner on another.
- Darkest Hour: Ariel in ADA Glory later on after being betrayed by one of his close friends.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ace.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Dei, Arielotte, W, and Diaboli. All four of them are powerful beings that could destroy every possible universe five times over yet half of the cast chat with them like its nothing special.
- Died in Your Arms Tonight: Triana, One of Ariel's wives and masters in ADA Glory.
- Dirty Mind-Reading: Raziel as she reads Ingrid mind.
- Fallen Hero: Z.
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink: Humans, Demons, Avalonians and Void Entities.
- Femme Fatale: Mammhon Leamas and Sola.
- First Kiss: Chapter 60 of ECE.
- Five-Man Band: Quite a few examples in this series.
- Foreign Fanservice: British-born Celista.
- Gainaxing: Celista.
- Guilty Pleasures: B later on in act 4.
- Handshake Substitute: A and B in season 3 before fighting ACT 6's main antagonist.
- Harem Seeker: Ariel before the events of ADA Glory.
- Hearing Voices: Eliot hears the voice of his E-form inside his mind.
- The Hero: B. Except he's anything but a hero.
- I Was Just Passing Through: Dei Nicholas, as she says to her brother.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: A's erratical form and X's erratical form.
- Jaw Drop: When Ariel become ADA for the first time in DRB.
- Jerkass: Ace. Though he doesn't show it much at first.
- Knight Templar: Most of the combat-oriented Consistents.
- The Lancer: Ace and Deniro.
- Light Is Not Good: Lucipher Icanis is a example.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Too much to count.
- Love Makes You Evil: Gremoria (aka Immortal Phoenix G) is a good example.
- Lover Tug-of-War: B, when every single woman in the harem tries to take him for themselves.
- Meido: Yasuka.
- The Mentor: Dei Nicholas.
- Mêlée à Trois: Three factions in ECE. Lucifugus Legion, Brave Saint, and Sesha Naga.
- Noble Demon: Vesper. He is not happy with some of Satan Whisper's more extreme methods. Even Evil Has Standards.
- Old Master: Master Lu.
- Older Than They Look: The citizens of Avalon.
- Our Dragons Are Different: ADA is the original dragon.
- Power at a Price: The reason why a certain character died, which caused Vesper to become The Atoner.
- The Powerof Love: DRB to TDRB for the first time.
- Reality Warper: Most of the Erraticals, Diaboli, Dei and Yomus.
- Sixth Ranger: Rei and Hong Fei.
- Time Abyss: Ariel has been around since the time of the dinosaurs.
- Villain Protagonist: B early on. He cares nothing for anything else, although he eventually gets better about it. Raphael from NNR also counts.