Víctor Hugo Aguilar Santana (born on November 2, 1969) is a Mexican voice actor, best known as the Latin American voice of Johnny Bravo, I.M. Weasel and Mace Windu. He started his carreer as a voice actor in 1989.
Due to their similar voices, many have confused him with fellow Baritone of Strength Blas García. This isn't too suprising, considering they have shared many characters and dubbed many of the same actors, such as Sylvester Stallone and Samuel L. Jackson.
Although not as known for it, Aguilar was also the announcer's voice for La Oreja, a show business TV show which ran from 2002-09.
As a curious fact, and rather suprisingly, he actually is related to Carlos Santana; the famous cuban musician is his uncle.
- Astro Boy (2003): Umataro Tenma
- Naruto: Zetsu
- One Piece: Barbarrosa
- One Piece Film: Gold: Dice
- Overlord (2012): Ainz Ooal Gownnote
- Princess Mononoke: Gonza (Third dub)
FilmAs the VA of Sylvester Stallone
- The Expendables: Barney Ross (Redub)
- Get Carter (2000): Jack Carter
- Judge Dredd: Judge Joseph Dredd
- Rocky - Rocky V: Rocky Balboa (Redub)
As the VA of Samuel L. Jackson
- Black Snake Moan: Lazarus
- The Hateful Eight: Major Marquis Warren (Redub)
- Jumper: Roland
- Kong: Skull Island: Lt. Colonel Packard
- Star Wars Prequel Trilogy: Mace Windu
- Armageddon (1998): Bear (Michael Clarke Duncan)
- Blade II - Blade: Trinity: Blade (Wesley Snipes)
- The Chronicles of Riddick (2004): Richard B. Riddick (Vin Diesel)
- The Exorcist: Pazuzu (Third dub) (Mercedes McCambridge)
- 2 Fast 2 Furious: Agent Bilkins (Thom Barry)
- Happy Gilmore: Chubbs Peterson (Carl Weathers)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane)
- Jonah Hex: Johna Hex (Josh Brolin)
- Mars Attacks!: Byron Williams (Jim Brown)
- Men in Black 3: Agent K (young) (Josh Brolin)
- Mission: Impossible (1996) - Mission: Impossible II: Luther Stickell (Ving Rhames)
- Nutty Professor II: The Klumps: Sherman Klump (Eddie Murphy)
- The Rundown: Beck (Redub) (Dwayne Johnson)
- The Scorpion King: Mathayus (Dwayne Johnson)
- Courage the Cowardly Dog: Computer
- I Am Weasel: I. M. Weasel (Season 2 onwards)
- Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo
- Regular Show: Commander Rawls
- Star Wars: Clone Wars: Mace Windu
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012): Pizza Face
- Time Squad: Buck Tuddrusel
- TMNT: General Aguila
- Todd McFarlane's Spawn: Al Simmons/Spawn
- Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Optimus Prime
His voice roles include examples of:
- Man of a Thousand Voices: He can portray comedic and serious characters well.
- Role Reprise: Thanks to Aguilar's usual voice tone, he's one of the more notorious Latin American voice actors to do this after noticeably long periods of time. Examples include reprising Johnny Bravo's voice for the movie Johnny Bravo Goes To Bollywood (seven years after the original series ended), and Spawn for Mortal Kombat 11 (a whopping twenty-one years after Todd McFarlane's series ended).