The team leader and Prime Minister of Britain, who has assembled the Super Science Friends in a last-ditch effort to turn the tides of World War II.
- Blood Knight: Churchill loves military strategy so much he has nightmares about world peace.
- Cigar Chomper: As in Real Life.
The team's telepath, with the power to control people's sexual thoughts.
- Arch-Enemy: To Carl Jung.
- Freudian Couch: Freud has one in his office, of course.
- Functional Addict: As in Real Life, Freud is often seen snorting cocaine. He even puts it in his coffee!
- Horny Scientist
- Master of One Magic: All of Freud's attacks are based around controlling sexual thoughts. He's still able to defeat Jung's wide range of psychological attacks.
A brilliant, if eccentric, inventor with electrical powers.
- Arch-Enemy: To Thomas Edison.
- Celibate Eccentric GeniusTesla: I have also never had any of those time-wasting romantic entanglements. Remember: Be alone. Be a genius!
- Goofy Print Underwear: Tesla's have lightning bolts.
- Terrified of Germs
- The Insomniac: As in Real Life.
A Comically Serious chemist whose ring gives her various radiation powers.
- Combat Medic: as in Real Life, where she served in the First World War as a field nurs- er... doctor.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Curie's radioactive ring has a variety of powers including shields, disintegration, and x-ray vision.
- Only Sane Man: Well, not the only one, but the most consistently level-headed.
- Stay in the Kitchen: She faces this attitude a lot, even from her own teammates.
The world's first chemist, whose tonics and perfumes cloud the minds of men with seductive illusions.
- Horny Scientist
- Ms. Fanservice: Thanks to her perfumes, Tapputi can take on the appearance of whoever look at hers sexual desire.
- Really 700 Years Old: Tapputi is 3200, and the only Super Science Friend to arrive in the 1940s through aging instead of time travel.
The youngest member of the team, Einstein's powers of Super Speed come from his understanding that time is relative. He was cloned 14 years ago from the real Albert Einstein, who died under mysterious circumstances.
- Bad Dreams: Suffers them after his Accidental Murder of his hero Isaac Newton.
- Bi the Way: Has a Precocious Crush on both Isaac Newton and Marie Curie.
- Edible Ammunition: Due to his powers, he can throw apples at deadly speeds.
- Einstein Hair
- Fan Boy: To Isaac Newton.
- Inopportune Voice Cracking
- Precocious Crush: On both Newton and Curie. He apparently dreams about sleeping with Marie on the regular.
- Red Ones Go Faster: Has the power of Super Speed and a default outfit that includes a red T-shirt.
- Shipper on Deck: Seems to ship Thomas Edison/Henry Ford in his fanfic.
- Tagalong Kid
- Teen Genius
A biologist with the ability to shapeshift into any living or extinct animal.
Soviet Space Ghouls
Cosmonauts from the 1950s turned into ghouls by solar radiation and sent back in time to stop Isaac Newton from discovering gravity and changing the West's understanding of physics.
- Cool Starship: Sputnik, which stupid Americans believe to be merely satellite.
- Dem Bones
- Soviet Superscience
Tesla's rival, a businessman whose technology allows him to steal electric power.
- Affectionate Pickpocket: He and Tesla reconcile their differences and hug ... then Edison pickpockets Tesla's patents.
- Arch-Enemy: To Nikola Tesla.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Death Ray: His weapon of choice.
- Evil Is Petty: Pantses Tesla in addition to stealing his work.
- Large Ham
Sneaky Little Nazis
The Nazis' Clone Army, and frequent punching bags for the Super Science Friends.
Einstein's Celebrity Crush, the physicist famous for his theory of gravitation.
- Boom, Headshot!: How he dies, when Enstien tries to recreate the apple incident my thowing one at him... at supersonic speed. It isn't pretty.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Einstein sees him this way.
- The Voiceless: Has no lines before his death.
An adorable little boy who constantly suffers because of the oblivious Super Science Friends.
- The Chew Toy
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood
- Removed from the Picture: Has a poster of the Super Science Friends on his wall, with Freud, Einstein, and Curie's faces scribbled out after they brainwashed him to make out with his mother, stole his balloon, and beat him for the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- The Voiceless: As of "Are You There God? It's Me Darwin", he hasn't had any lines.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
A 21st-century astrophysicist and host of the Nobel Prize Awards.