- Cross-Dressing Voices: Tapputi is voiced by show creator Brett Jubinville.
- Talking to Himself: Brett Jubinville voices Freud, Tapputi, and all of the Nazi clones.
- What Could Have Been:
- Early on, Archimedes was considered as a member of the team who would turn into his super-form by yelling eureka, like DC's Shazam.
- Curie originally had a more gentle "team healer" personality, but someone chewed out Brett Jubinville for being inaccurate. He based Curie's current personality on the person chewing him out.
- Tesla was going to have a dream in "Freudian Sleep" of being attacked by birds in a phone booth, but being happy about it because he loves birds. This was cut for pacing.
- In a shelved episode, Tapputi would have fought her nemesis Mata Hari, both trying to seduce their way through the others' teams.
- "The Phantom Premise" would originally have ended with Newton unlocking his gravity powers and fighting the Russian space zombies, but the creators decided Einstein accidentally killing him was funnier.
Trivia / Super Science Friends