is an die-hard Otaku/Hikikomori(Even though he doesn't really have the stereotypical image) hailing from Canada.He discovered Tvtropes at 2010 and became very interested in it (Read:Addicted),to the point of finally becoming a troper himself.
.He uses the same name for most online sites he's subscribed to.A failure Human and also an aspiring mangaka/novelist.
Sometimes goes by Zephyr
Currently working on his own comics,and looking for a chance to publish indie.
Tropes that shows up often in his works
Tropes that applies to him
- The Ace He's smart,good at sports,eloquent and (apparently),charismatic,however...
- Broken Ace He's clumsy,a social reject despite his charisma,has a bit a trauma and is off in general...
- A God Am I He aspires to become what he calls an Otaku God
- Accidental Pervert Mostly averted but does get in weird situations.And he tends to be clumsy with his words at time
- All Love Is Unrequited/Love Hurts....
- Angry Black Man Looks like this because of his constant frowning
- Anime Hair Apparently so...No gel involved
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Berserk Button People who complain vocally about petty things,being ignored when trying to make a point,bullies doing their thing and the phrase "I don't care" (long story)
- Big Brother Complex
- Black Sheep The atheist in a family of devout protestants..yeah...
- Brilliant, but Lazy at things that doesn't involve his art
- Broken Bird male example
- Brown Eyes
- Bishonen Tries hard to cultivate that look,via working out,body care and.... studying ...
- Celibate Hero despite surprisingly becoming a Chick Magnet as of late
- Chaotic Good though he sometimes goes more towards Neutral Good
- Chronic Hero Syndrome He has something ressembling a hero complex..He can't help helping people in need.
- Combat Aestheticist ...When playing video games.Best in his aversion of Boring, but Practical ways of playing.
- The Chew Toy Dude can't catch a break
- Character Development
- Chivalrous Pervert Subverted because his perversion is elsewhere...
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Deadpan Snarker very much so.
- The Ditz Despite being pretty serious
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Dull Surprise
- Eating Lunch Alone
- Emo Teen was often falsely accused to be this
- Fatal Flaw Many.
- Forgets to Eat
- A Friend in Need One of his defining traits. He will always go out of his way to help a friend in trouble.Even when he thinks people don't treat him as well as he'd expect
- Geeky Turn-On
- Guttural Growler
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- Hikikomori Ultimately subverted.
- Honor Before Reason Most of the time
- I Just Want to Be Special Good Lord.
- I Know Mortal Kombat
- Knight in Sour Armor couldn't be closer to him
- Kuudere Is both Type 2 and Type 3
- Large Ham Big time
- Limited Social Circle
- Loners Are Freaks
- Man Child has sides showing this
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Mistaken for Gay due to his effeminate tendencies.
- Motor Mouth
- Nice Guy Very egregious.Others see himdifferently
- Obfuscating Stupidity Has many of those moments.
- Only Known by Their Nickname Hardly even use his given name.
- Otaku:He takes his passion to very dangerous levels
- Peek-a-Bangs of the "emo" variety
- Perpetual Frowner
- Perverse Sexual Lust Too many subjects to list.
- Picked Last
- The Quiet One Except in a priviliged topic,where he'll run his mouth forever...
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Reclusive Artist is starting to have shades of this
- Serious Business: His love for games and anime is very much this.He doesn't treat anything else as seriously.
- Stop Being Stereotypical
- Supreme Chef Some friends actually once fought over food he made.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome The Handsome part is there according to a couple of girls' opinion
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork/I Work Alone .His competence in most areas is reputed of being inversely proportional to the number of people helping him in almost any given task.
- Tender Tears/Manly Tears He's known to emote a lot when a show/game gets on him
- The One Guy he is almost always the only guy in a friend circle.To the point he was actually called the Harem Leader at one point.Ironic,considering his awkwardness around girls.
- The Stoic Most of the time,he is
- Too Much Information
- Tranquil Fury
- Troperiffic/Overly Long Gag
- Tvtropes ruined my life in 2010
- The Unfunny/The Comically Serious
- Wiki Walk a lot
- Wise Beyond Their Years Had his moments
- Wrong Genre Savvy He seems to live and act as if he was a anime's main character..Lampshaded by his friends and himself.
- Younger than They Look
- Yuri Fan, though he has already adventured in the other side...
Interests/Fandoms he belongs in
- Nekomata The Failcat: Hello to you too. c: And what I've seen from your page, you seem kinda awesome, too. :3