aka: Power Overdeities And Greater Gods
The Power Dome A dome created to test every type of power of the Gods. Like the Combat Dojo, the Power Dome is also indestructible and has various obstacle courses based on the super powers the Gods have. Exactly What It Says on the Tin, this house overflows, and in some cases, glows with an awesome POWEEEEERRRR!!!! UUUUUNLIMITEEEED POOOOOWEEEEEEERRRR!!!! It's connected side-to-side with the House of Combat.
open/close all folders
The Powerhouse TrioThe Guards of the House of Power, they ensure that no deities abuse their power.
Son Goku, the Master of the Kamehameha and God of, Super Modes and Battle Auras (Son Gokou, Son Gokuh, Kakarot, Kakarrot, Kakarotto, Son-Kuh, Son-Kun, The Hope of the Universe, The Tenacious Super Saiyan, The Champion of Christmas- not a real title but don't tell him that)
- Theme Song: CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA, SSJ Transformation Theme & SSJ3 Power Up when transforming to Super Saiyan 3.
- Greater God (Overdeity as a Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God )
- Symbol: A 4-Starred Dragon Ball.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolios: BADASS, Idiot Heroes, LOVES Fighting, Intensive Training, Training from Hell, Power Levels, Ki Attacks, Compassion, Kindness, Unconditional Forgiveness, Friend to All Living Things, Honor Before Reason, Emptier of Marketplaces, The Spirit Bomb, The Kamehameha, Action Dad, Master of All Techniques, Willing to Give Anyone a Second Chance, SUPER SAIYAN, SUPER SAIYAN 2, SUPER SAIYAN 3, SUPER SAIYAN GOD, Instant Transmission, Lightning Bruisers, Papa Wolves, No Social Skills, Those Raised by Humans, Man Children, Henpecked Husbands, Genre Savviness, Not Willing To Sacrifice Anyone, Non Human Attitude and Behavior.
- Domains: Strength, War, Destruction, Protection, Good, Martial Arts, Speed.
- Followers: Yusuke Urameshi, Gon Freecss, Zatch Bell!
- Allies: Son Gohan (his son), Vegeta, Asura, Krillin, Kenshin Himura, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Piccolo, Future Trunks, Android 17 and 18 (former enemies), Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenshiro, Mr. Satan, Naruto Uzumaki, Monkey D. Luffy, Fluttershy, Makoto Nanaya, Jonathan Joestar, Nanoha Takamachi, Touma Kamijou, Natsu Dragneel, Madoka Kaname, Usagi Tsukino, Negi Springfield, Toriko, Captain America, Optimus Prime, Yugi Moto, Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Kamina, Kuroko Shirai, Jotaro Kujo, Lucario, Ryu, TOM, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX), Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1, Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2.
- Rivals: Superman, Vegeta, Beerus, (a Friendly Rivalry with all three previous Gods), He-Man.
- Enemies: Frieza, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Majin Buu, Broly, Baby, Cooler, Vanitas, Alucard (for killing Santa Claus)
- Initially refuses the position for Godhood. However, with many villains becoming deities, Goku reluctantly accepts.
- Every new Super Saiyan level increases Goku's Divine Rank by the Super Saiyan Level.
- Has fought Superman many, many times with no certain conclusion, except for that one time when they were nowhere near a yellow sun.
- The two had an ultimate clash that ended with Goku accidentally hurling Superman into the sun, supercharging him, and then being obliterated... along with the Earth, resulting in a very large mess that took every house of the Pantheon to clean up. However, this had become a moot point with Goku's most recent achievement of ascending into Super Saiyan God. The Patheon now fears a rematch.
- Goku has pointed out that in their original battle, he came out on top and with Goku losing the second epic battle, a third and final deciding clash between the two titans is destined to happen.
- It should be noted that, while many fans consider it a vicious rivalry, the two are really good friends and help out with each other's foes. They can often be seen in the lunchroom, eating metric tons of the other culture's food.
- He also has a friendly rivalry with Kuroko Shirai, and the duo regularly has competitions of whose Teleportation Skills are faster and superior to whom.
- Crashed the Gourmet Race set on the arrival of King Dedede along with Luffy and Toriko. He could have easily won the Race if he chose to go Super Saiyan, but decided to limit himself to give others a chance. He ended up in first place with Pac-Man and Kirby, and earned himself a life-time membership at the Gourmet Racer Club table which suits him just fine.
- There exist a few false idols who claim to be him. His many followers have made sure he is never aware.
- Is taking part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion": picking on those weaker than yourself is something Goku finds HIGHLY contemptible, and YHVH's act of targeting a depowered Madoka for assassination is very much that..
- There is an ongoing rumor that he and Vegeta are both masters of the Fusion Dance. This rumor worries the evil deities more than they'd care to admit. It's possible that the resulting fusion would be more powerful than O-Haruhi-Sama.
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Ryu, God of Staple Fighting Skills (The Wandering World Warrior)
- Theme Music: Theme of Ryu -SFIV Arrange- or Street Fighter Alpha 3 OST The Road (Theme of Ryu).
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: HADO-KEN!
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Constantly Seeking Challenge, The Desire to be the Best, Walking the Earth, Hadoken, Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku.
- Domain: Fighting, Philosophy, Martial Arts.
- Followers: Sakura Kasugano, Masaru Takahara.
- Allies and Rivals: Gene, Ken Masters, Sagat, Chun-Li, Demitri Maximoff, Morrigan Aensland, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Goku, Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Ragna The Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Jin Kazama.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Spider-Man (he loathes spiders).
- Enemies: M. Bison, Akuma, Kazuya Mishima.
- Has never been in the House of Technology, which is highly unusual, as nearly everyone has a use for tech. On reflection, this is just as well - it means that he has never competed against The Guy.
- Constantly goes into the House of War and Weapons seeking fair fights to perfect his skills. 'The fight is all', he says.
- Definitely not to be confused with the God of Dragons Ryu.
- Sakura Kasugano, head of Elysium Academy's Martial Arts Club, always speaks highly of him.
- The three fighting skills he is an expert of and rules over the realm are legendary to many, with so many clones to 'emulate' the style on their own flair: Hadoken, Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku.
- He's personally surprised that Deadpool stole his Shoryuken.
- He also wonders if he stole Goku's Kamehameha or not.
- Consideration is being given to promote him to Greater God after his recent battle with Asura, having shown himself able to keep up with the Overdeity in combat.
- Recently went on an adventure with the other Gods in order to stop the merging of worlds. That wasn't his first. He and Ken amazed everyone by doing the Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku to control themselves mid-flight after the capsule they were shot from broke down.
- Was recently pitted in a Death Battle against Scorpion. It ended with Scorpion dragging him to the Netherrealm and getting burned to death with Hellfire. Despite this, he holds the warrior in rather high regard for his skills and continues his own training in case of the day they battle again.
- Also present in the House of Combat as the God of Fighting Mastery Achievement.
Hercules, The Pantheon's Strongest Demigod (Heracles, Herc, Berserker, Champion Of Rome)
- Theme Song: "Zero to Hero".
- Symbol: The Nemean Lion Skin.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Chaotic Evil when his Superpowered Evil Side is activated.
- Portfolio: Super Strength, Greek Mythology, Boisterous Bruiser, Being Big, Amazon Magnet.
- Domains: Strength, Battle, Myth.
- Allies: Wonder Woman (as long as he doesn't turn into his villainous DC Universe self), Shazam, Thor, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Guan Yu, Zeus, Aphrodite, Ilyasviel von Einzbern
- Friendly Rivalry: Sir Lancelot
- Special Relationship: Nemesis
- Enemies: Kratos, HERA, and certain incarnations of Hades, Gilgamesh
- Despite his rank as a Demigod, Hercules has been known to punch out deities with higher rank than him. Thus, he is chosen as one of the councils here. His rank isn't going to raise any time soon, but Herc likes it better, because it attracts more morons to underestimate him until he shows otherwise.
- Is always assisted with a triumvirate of assistants/prophets consisting of Iolaus, Amadeus Cho and Ilyasviel von Einzbern, but now just duo after Ilya's ascension.
- Ever since his fight against Kratos (which lead to Herc's face being caved in with his own Nemean Cestus), he has been careful to anger his brother again.
- His latest achievement is to give a God of Thunder a divine nurple. This gave him a bit of a nasty rumor about him doing it to Fate Testarossa, but Herc has denied it vehemently. "I don't do that to girls!"
- Keeps his madness state in check. He may become even more powerful, but he dreads being rained with the jobber aura that comes with it.
- Thinks that this article about him is a cool story, bro!
- If anything, don't call him Jerkules. It also becomes a catalyst for his Super-Powered Evil Side. Prepare for a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- He has recently been seen in the company of The Irate Gamer. The two play video games together, which Hercules tends to win. He doesn't stay for long however, because being in the Irate Gamer's company for an extended period of time saps his powers. Herc suspects that the Irate Gamer is trying to cheat so that he can win their games for once.
- He has recently made a bit of a friendship with Guan Yu when they fought alongside or against each other in a certain arena. Herc commends Guan Yu's strength, but thinks the latter should loosen up a bit, like him. Much to Herc's surprise, it's Guan Yu's rigid view of war and calling out that his 'fun' attitude sound like insulting the death of his family that he did thanks to Juno/Hera. "Didn't you wish to atone for your heavy sin? Were your labors just another happy adventures, or your form of atonement?" Herc wisened up on that and has learned to use a more subdued persona. He's still damn looking forward for heads to bash though.
- His portfolio has a Distaff Counterpart, which is managed by Aphrodite. After fighting side-by-side in the Battlefield of the Gods, Herc trusts her enough, and usually lets her slip off and call him 'Heracles' and think of him as a Roman dude instead of Greek.
- Has an infamous way to express his disappointment, probably thanks to ProtonJon.
The Neuroi, Those With Destroyable Cores (Kaii, Rätsel)
- Variable rank, ranges from Demigods (Drones, Light, Medium), to Lesser Gods (Large, Heavy, Witch-like), to Intermediate Gods (Capital and Super-Heavy), to Greater Gods (Boss)
- Symbol: A red, glowing polyhedron.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Destroyable Cores, Hexagonal Structure, Regeneration, Alien Invasion, Taking Over Majority of Europe, Massive Amount of Lasers, Black, Red and Belligerent, So-and-So Mechanical Lifeforms, Based on Real Aircrafts, Loud Screeches, Disappearing into Nothingness
- Domains: Aliens, Technology, Cores, Lasers
- Followers: Big Cores
- Allies: Brainiac, supposedly
- Enemies: The Strike Witches are in high priority. Really, everyone in the Pantheon
- Where there are many species-wide deities, most of them more or less invaded the Pantheon. The Neuroi, however, were brought here as a single core to experiment on them. As with the previous times, it failed epically. The single Neuroi core managed to cut connections to House of Technology, and then rose to the skies, taking many vehicles with it. Creating the dark cloud-like Nest above House of Technology, it unleashed a dozen of new Neuroi models based on the vehicles it absorbed, causing everyone to evacuate, allowing the Nest to feast on the House itself.
- The Neuroi Nest above House of Technology was "defeated" when the ascended Strike Witches, alongside others like the Vic Vipers came and started defeating the Neuroi horde. However, the Nest was only driven off the actual Pantheon arena, and once it came across a massive land of nothing, it unleashed an entire armada of Neuroi to shake off the pursuers and settled there.
- Neuroi come in different shapes and forms, mainly aerial, each looking like a mechanical thing covered in hexagonal plating, with red plating being able to shoot lasers. They can generate destroyed parts, requiring some one to destroy their core if they have one to defeat them.
- What might be the most sought-after form are the Witch-like Neuroi like the X-11 "Neuroi Girl", due of their appearance. However, their purpose is no other than a regular Neuroi, aside of maybe acting as a lure.
- Since the Neuroi get their energy by feeding off the earth, they cannot move on water, making the Abyssal Fleet the threat of the sea. Now imagine Neuroified Abyssals...
- Speaking of which, both Akagi and Yamato fret the day Neuroi came into the Pantheon, due the fact that both of them were Neuroified.
- The only one/thing they consider being ally is Brainiac. Though it is hard to tell if Brainiac has actual control over them for that to happen. He also finds it annoying how they might destroy valuable monuments and such on their wake.
- Due of them being completely machine-like, they do not fit with other species-wide deities like Daleks, Tyranids and The Flood. Even the Goo are not save, as the Neuroi do not seem to like how they try to consume everything before they can.
- Might have a closely related cousin of mechanical alien creatures called the Alone.