ExamplesLive-Action TV Music
- "Weird Al" Yankovic's song "One of Those Days".
- Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" has the repeated line, "It's just one of those days."
- BIONICLE has Lewa after having his body stolen, being turned into an Eldritch Abomination, getting Thrown Out The Air Lock, ending up in a jungle full of cyborg dinosaurs that shoot laser beams and finally getting captured by savages:
Lewa: Oh. It's going to be this kind of day.
- The eponymous character in Conker's Bad Fur Day says this when he wakes up from his hangover.
- The line shows up in Hotel Mario.
- A Black Mesa security guard in Half-Life casually quotes a variation of this after failing to access a computer server, near the start of the game after Gordon gets off the tram. His statement is rendered completely wrong as the game unfolds.
Guard: Just one of those days, I guess.
- The Tag Line for a certain video game adaptation: "LA is under attack. Thousands of lives hang in the balance. For Agent Jack Bauer, it's going to be another one of those days."
- On Batman: The Animated Series, Make 'Em Laugh
Dispatcher: (over Police Band) Disturbance reported at the top of the Crown restaurant. Suspect is a male costumed extremist armed with what appears to be a . . . Ketchup gun.
Batman: It's going to be one of those nights.
- The Beatles episode "Long Tally Sally" had John and Ringo in cursed suits of armor, causing them to fight each other with mace and lance, with George and Paul looking on:
George: Well, I guess it's just one of those days.
Paul: Yeah... and two of those knights!
- At the end of the Looney Tunes short "Feline Frame-up", Claude Cat has been beaten up everywhichway, and on top of everything, is ran over by a street car. All he can say afterwards is "Just one of those days, I guess."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: In "Mercy Mission", clone pilot Warthog's reaction, on arriving at the planet Aleen and seeing one of the diminutive, lizard-like natives riding a giant dragonfly-like creature:
Dragonfly-mounted Aleena: [jubilantly] Kazabanee! [dives into clouds]
Warthog: Oh, great, this is going to be another one of those planets.