"Welcome James. It's been a long time. And finally, here we are."The one where James Bond finally gets to fight SPECTRE again.SPECTRE is the 24th film in the James Bond franchise, and the second film in a row by the team who made Skyfall. The film is scheduled for a late 2015 release.According to the press release, "A cryptic message from Bond's past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organisation. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE."Returning staff include Director Sam Mendes and screenwriters Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan, with Hoyte van Hoytema joining the production team as cinematographer. Returning cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Ralph Fiennes as M, Naomie Harris as Ms. Eve Moneypenny, Ben Whishaw as Q, Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner and Jesper Christensen as Mr. White. New cast members include Christoph Waltz as villain Franz Oberhauser, Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann, Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra, Dave Batista as Mr. Hinx, and Andrew Scott as Denbigh.Previews: Teaser trailer
- Beard of Evil: Mr Hinx has one.
- Big Bad: Franz Oberhauser, played by Christoph Waltz.
- Bigger Bad: Blofeld if he shows up.
- The Bus Came Back:
- Cool Car:
- The Aston Martin DB10, which was custom made for the film.
- Mr. Hinx's Jaguar CX75, a discontinued hybrid electric Super Prototype with a F1-inspired engine that can generate 750 BHP.
- Call Back: Events and characters from previous films play a role in SPECTRE's plot.
- The Real Life Vauxhall Cross offices of MI6 which Raoul Silva bombed in Skyfall still haven't been rebuilt.
- Bond is put on the trail of SPECTRE by documents recovered from the ruins of Skyfall, which was destroyed in the previous film's climax.
- Bond tracks down "Mr White" from Casino Royale and Quantum to learn more about SPECTRE.
- The Dragon: Mr Hinx, a Professional Killer and high ranking operative run by the SPECTRE leadership.
- Hellish Copter: The pre-credits sequence will involve one of these.
- It's Personal: Bond's mission is as much about uncovering secrets from his own past as it is about finding and defeating SPECTRE.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Oberhauser's "It's been a long time. And finally, here we are." is as much about SPECTRE returning to the Bond franchise as James and Oberhauser being reunited.
- Mythology Gag: A number of references to the pre-Craig era of Bond appear.
- The gunshot hole seen in the film's poster is shaped like SPECTRE's octopus insignia in the earlier James Bond films.
- In the teaser poster, Daniel Craig is dressed similarly to Roger Moore during the climax of Live and Let Die.
- A scene takes place in Bond's apartment, also a nod to Live And Let Die, where Roger Moore's Bond was introduced in his apartment.
- Nebulous Evil Organization: SPECTRE, an evil spy organization that wasn't actually directly responsible for anything evil in Casino Royale (2006), Quantum of Solace or Skyfall.
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: Various parts of the British Government are still looking to shut MI6 down.
- Personal Effects Reveal: The plot is kicked off by a mysterious photo recovered from the ruins of the Bond family home, Skyfall. Among them, a court order giving "Oberhauser" temporary custody of 12-year-old James, and a ring engraved with the SPECTRE logo.
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil: Mr White, one of the leaders of the Quantum organisation that gave MI6 so much grief in Casino Royale (2006) and Quantum of Solace, seems terrified of SPECTRE more so than even Bond.
- Shout-Out: Seems the advantage of a blond Bond is that he can pull off the Bullitt look seen above.
- Alternatively, he's wearing a tactleneck.