Monica Bellucci (born 30 September 1964) is an Italian model, actress and overall sex symbol. She also speaks several languages, to the point where she has dubbed her own roles for some of those languages, French most notably.Bellucci was married to French actor Vincent Cassel from 1999 to 2013, with whom she has two daughters, Deva and Léonie.
- Bram Stoker's Dracula: As one of the brides.
- Brotherhood of the Wolf
- The Brothers Grimm
- The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions: As Persephone.
- The Passion of the Christ: As Mary Magdalene (although she is an agnostic).
- Shoot 'em Up
- Tears of the Sun
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Tropes in her work:
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Notably in The Matrix sequels, Malena and a few others.
- Fandisservice: Irreversible and Malena.
- Fashion Model: Her career started as one.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her entire acting career centers on her roles as this. Notably in The Matrix sequels as Persephone, Malena and a few others.
- Older Than They Look: In newer works, you wouldn't believe that she's 52. She's the oldest actress to have been cast as a Bond Girl, at the age of 50 in Spectre.
- Proud Beauty: Takes great pride in her looks and often described how important her body is to her.
- Pretty in Mink: Modeled some furs, and wore some in Shoot Em Up and the French film How Much Do You Love Me.
- Rapunzel Hair: Occasionally plays roles with her hair at waist-length or longer.
- The Vamp: To varying degrees, such as The Matrix Reloaded and The Brothers Grimm.