Rourke "Weisner" / Soldier 716
- Apologizes a Lot: Especially with Adair, due to feeling that he dragged Adair into the whole thing. Adair calls him out on it if they room together in the hostel on Germany.
- Dude In Distress: Together wirh Adair, he's kidnapped by Branna and Beqiri, leaving Lynn to lead the group and save them.
- Rousing Speech: During many boss fights, it's possible for Rourke to make some choices that will rally his group and raise their morality in battle.
Adair "Weisner" / Soldier 802
- Dark and Troubled Past: She spent a lot of time traveling around and looking for a place to live away from her home. When she tried to settle down in Kiel on Germany, she was captured by the Beqiri family, and almost became a victim of human trafficking as she was held captive in the casino for weeks, but managed to escape just before being shipped away.
- A Day in the Limelight: The mission on the Casino is this for her. She becomes the main playable character for the duration of that mission and that part of the story is dedicated to show her past and trauma.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: If Rourke decides to room with her in Germany, Lynn will reveal that she never went to college and just started travelling looking for something to do. Ever since she started living with Ivan, she never found a job, and joining Rourke has sparked purpose in her for the first time.Lynn: This is the first time in years I have felt like my life has purpose.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is purple. She is notably the only character in the story with such a hair color. A flashback confirms this is dyed, and she had another hair color in her past.
Ivan Nikolaevich Cherevatenko
A chill looking man from Russia. He lives together with Lynn in Kaliningrad and works as a teacher in an orphanage. He's a pacifist that refuses to use weapons.
- Actual Pacifist: He refuses to use guns or violence, and even in battle, he sticks to it, only guaranteeing boosts instead of attacking or using damaging items.
- Affectionate Nickname: Lynn calls him Vanya.
- Support Party Member: Ivan refuses to use violence or weapons. In battle, he doesn't really attack, he only uses the "Boost" command to raise allies' stats and heal them.
A reporter for GS News in Kiel, Germany. The main group decides that she could help them get word about the Core's actions out.
- Intrepid Reporter: Like Zoe, she's eager to report on important world events and ditch celebrity gossip work. She jumps at the chance to get important information from the main group.
- Trash of the Titans: Atiye's house is a huge mess. When the group finally enters it, they think her house has been raided.
Cygnus / Pascal
A strange, solitary man that is Zoe's source in finding information about the NSB.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Like other characters, he was kidnapped and tortured, but unlike them, his sprite doesn't show him being roughed up, unlike Zoe, Rourke and Adair's. Ivan however is certain that something terrible was done to him.
- Hikkikomori: By the time the main group finds him, Cygnus has been driven insane with paranoia and decides to stay locked in his hideout and never leaves, not even for food.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: When the group gets to the Transcontinental Train, he tries to drive it, though he admits he is entirely basing himself on a game he played where he was driving a train.
- Properly Paranoid: He refuses to leave his hideout, swearing that a whistleblower like him is likely to be hunted down by the Beqiri family. When the Rourke and the others invade de Aldebaran casino, he was proven right when it's revealed he was kidnapped and tortured for information as soon as the group found him by tailing Rourke.
Atiye's camerawoman. Like Atiye, she wants to dedicate herself to reporting important things.
- Big Damn Heroes: Before the main group invades the Aldebaran Casino, Atiye tells Zoe to call the police if they don't return in thre hours. Because Zoe does this, the group manages to escape while Loran is arrested.
- Damsel in Distress: She playes this during day 4. She is kidnapped and tortured by the NSB, and the main characters have to save her.
- Intrepid Reporter: Even more than Atiye. Angry at the fact the NSB had been harassing her and her friend, she starts to investigate and look for evidence that they are up to no good.
The leader of the NSB party in Germany. He leads the pools to be elected by the public.
- Ambition Is Evil: According to Branna, he is so eager to get to power, that he is willing to forgo the interests of himself and of the public to put the interests of The Core first as long as they get him to power.
- Corrupt Politician: He's a reactionary politician with tons of anti-minority and anti-immigrant policies, and being heavily influenced by backdoor deals with a mercenary group, being basically a puppet for them.
- The Unfought: He's not an enemy in the game. In his place, the boss for invading the NSB building is actually his assitant Matthias. In fact, Ivan and Lynn are able to grab him and tie him up.
- Faux Affably Evil: He maintains a cool, polite and even friendly attitude during all time. Regardless, he is willing to torture Zoe, attempts to kill the main characters and in one email, he hints that he intends to stage a coup if Weber doesn't win the election.
- Uncertain Doom: He gets badly battered up by the main characters after their fight. While he doesn't seem to be in a good shape and might die soon, his final state is not seen.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Beqiri believes himself to be an integral part of the Core's success and dislikes how Branna is pretty free to step all over him, disrespect him and not care about what happens to him, his business or his staff. Branna, for her part, thinks his ego is overblown and reiterates he is replaceable.
- Trapped in Villainy: When he is captured, it's implied he wasn't really happy with what he was doing. He quietly says when the police surrounds him that he "doesn't have to do this anymore".
- The Unfought: When Lynn finally leads the group to get to him, it's right after Zoe has already called the police on the Aldebaran Casino. Lynn and the others decide to leave him behind to face the authorities while they get the elevator to find Rourke. As for Loran, he goes pretty quietly into that goodnight.
A Sargent of the Ravens and Rourke and Adair's superior. She specializes in Surveillance and Communication.
- Alas, Poor Villain: When Branna is dying, the main characters, especially Rourke, take some pity on her breaking down in her last moments, though she rebukes them in the name of her dignity.
- Arc Villain: From days 3-4, she's the most active and high ranked member of The Core to have a bone to pick with Rourke. Day 4 reveals she is behind everything that's been happening to the heroes in Germany.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Branna is eluded by why Rourke would throw away a chance other recruits would kill for, not understanding why killing innocents would make him turn away. She doesn't understand why would Lynn, Ivan, Cygnus and Atiye even be with Rourke aside from using him for their survival.
- Flunky Boss: When she is fought, she automatically summons 4 drones to help her.
- The Man Behind the Man: She is the one that is controlling Beqiri and Weber as the emissary of the Core.
- Villainous Breakdown: After being defeated by Lynn, Atiye, Ivan and Cygnus and failing to deliver Rourke and Adair. She breaks down believing that because of this failure, she'll be severely punished and is no longer worthy of being in the army, let alone being a Raven. She subsequently dies.Branna: I'm not worthy. I'm no good. I don't deserve to be part of our army.
A sniper for the Ravens and the Core's General's right hand man. He is replaced by Rourke during one mission.
- Arc Villain: He's the main antagonist in during days 1-2, and the head of the force that is attacking Kalinigrad.
Father General Eugene Weisner
- Big Bad: He plays this role as the head of The Core, the main antagonist of the story.
- A Father to His Men: Invoked. The entire Core think of themselves as his children and he as their actual father, to the point where Rourke and Adair believe their last name to be his. It's lightly hinted he might, indeed, be their biological father for real.