The Chipmunk Adventure
A pair of Europeans running international diamond smuggling ring, running out of ways of delivering five million dollars of diamonds to customers without government interference. Both find an opportunity when they overhear Alvin and Brittany arguing over who would win an actual race around the world, to which the Furschtein have the Chipmunks and Chipettes travel in different directions around the world in hot air balloons, stopping at twelve different locations, where they would deliver a doll of themselves full of diamonds and receive a doll of the other team full of money. This is in hopes that [Inspector] Jamal wont expect them.
- Big Fancy House: As quoted by Klaus:Were quite wealthy and paid for.
- Brother-Sister Team: A villainous version alongside Klaus.
- Cool Car: Their Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I
- The Mole: Their butler Mario has been reporting information about them to Jamal.
- Noodle Incident: How they tried delivering diamonds to those who are part of the smuggling ring but were stopped:Claudia: Dont forget, dear brother, Jamal robbed us three million dollars of priceless . . . precious . . . gorgeous, spectacular . . . to die for gems!
(Claudia and Klaus overhear Alvin and Brittany arguing who would win a race around the world to which Claudia gets the idea to use them [Chipmunks & Chipettes] to which Klaus refuses)
Claudia: Listen to me, Klaus! If you Im going to make you box up this deal, like you did the last one . . .
Klaus: Must you keep reminding me? I underestimated Jamal! It wont happen again!
Claudia: You bet it wont! We're doing things my way this time!
- Obviously Evil
- Siblings in Crime
- Smoking Is Cool: Claudia even takes a whiff of smoke and holds it while giving a Im cool posture before she starts coughing.
A diamond smuggler of German decent alongside her brother, Claudia is very attached to her dog, Sophie and takes her everywhere.
- Evil Laugh: This follows after the line Jamal will never expect [the Chipmunks and Chipettes] in a million years!
A diamond smuggler of German decent alongside his sister, Klaus doesnt have a good relationship with Claudias dog Sophie and constantly try to make the other look bad in front of Claudia.
- Butt-Monkey: Suffers at the paws of Sophie.
- Even Evil Has Standards: At first, adamant about having the Chipmunks and Chipettes deliver their wares when he and Claudia overhear Alvin and Brittany saying its too dangerous and theyre only children arguing but quickly gives in when Claudia decides to do things her way.
- Skunk Stripe: The tuft of hair behind his ears is white while the rest of his hair is black.
Claudias small dog who enjoys annoying Klaus, Sophie is believed to be a Yorkshire or Silky Terrier.
A shady looking character who has two men named Cisvan and Cuomo working for him, Jamal seems to know Claudia and Klaus Furschtein. Its revealed hes a cop working for INTERPOL and been working to bust the illegal international diamond smuggling ring run by Claudia and Klaus and been trying to put them into custody for years.
- Chair Reveal: How hes introduced.
- The Determinator: Been going after the siblings for years.
- Good All Along: He is a inspector, part of INTERPOL Los Angeles Devision.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Obviously Evil: Subverted. Sends his two goons after the Chipmunks and Chipettes when hes first introduced but its revealed hes on their side and he wanted them to be safely returned home.
- Butt Monkeys: Had a very hard time trying to capture both Chipmunks and Chipettes.
- Good All Along
- Gold Tooth: Cuomo has it.
- Those Two Bad Guys/Those Two Guys
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Cisvan or Sivan?
- The Blu-ray subtitles call him "Sisman".
- You Have Failed MeJamal: You imbeciles, I ask you to take candy from a baby and you fail me miserably!
A very young prince who has the Chipettes kidnapped by Inspector Jamal's request and tries to make Brittany one of his wives.
A group of Natives who kidnapped Theodore when he and his brothers decided to camp in a jungle on Howland Island while taking a shortcut, crowning him Prince of Plenty and force Alvin and Simon to serve him.
- Appease the Volcano God: What they planned to do to Theodore (along with Alvin and Simon) during the full moon by feeding them to a pit of crocodiles as Simon and Alvin find out by reading a series of ideograms on the walls of a cave.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Hollywood Natives: Let's see...
- God Guise: Mistake Theodore for their 'Prince of Plenty.'
- One-Gender Race: No women are seen...
Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein
As his last name may hint, Frankenstein is a mad scientist who inhabits the new attraction Frankensteins Castle at the Universal Studios Hollywood spoof Majestic Movie Studios where he makes another monster. When he spots the Chipmunks (who, not only missed their own show, but are locked inside the theme park) spying on him, Frankenstein sends his creation after them, though when later tracking the creature, Frankenstein spots him at the Sevilles home, and, angered at the monster's benevolence kidnaps Alvin to make the red-clad Chipmunk into his new monster.
- Adaptational Villainy/Card-Carrying Villain: Portrayed as such who abducts Alvin to change him into a monster when he is upset by the original monster's Gentle Giant nature.
- Bald of Evil
- Creating Life
- Herr Doktor
- Irony: Really hates the theme park Sammy Squirrel mascot, but is forced to sneak inside the premiere dressed as Sammy Squirrel in hopes to change Alvin back into a monster but unfortunately is electrocuted and is stuck in the Sammy Squirrel costume.
- No Brows
- Mad Scientist: Much more so than Crashcup.
A monster created by Doktor Frankenstein, who eventually befriends the Chipmunks.
- Big Damn Heroes: Along with Theodore and Simon, little late to save Alvin from the potion forcibly given to him by Doktor Frankenstein thatll make him into a zany cartoonish monster but does rescue him before the process could be completed.
- Toward the end of the movie, a disguised Frankenstein sees Alvin (who was transformed into a zany cartoon monster by the mad doctor but couldn't finish the process) back to normal but realizes if he shocks Alvin he will cause the Chipmunk to change back, so the doctor turns Alvins microphone to a high revere. Cue Frankie showing up and grabbing the doctor. As the Frankenstein Monster carries his creator, Frankie slips and Dr. Frankenstein grabs the microphone to steady himself, only to be shocked. This also exposes himself to the public, but the Chipmunks (mainly Theodore) come to his rescue.
- Captain Ersatz: Basically the animated version of Universal's Frankenstein Monster played by Boris Karloff.
- Drives Like Crazy: As a result of Alvin teaching him how, he drives tourists around the sets in a bus rather recklessly.
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Gentle Giant
- HeelFace Turn: When becoming friends with the Chipmunks
- Evil Minions: For Frankenstein at first.
- In-Series Nickname: Is called Frankie by the Chipmunks, mainly Theodore.
- No Brows
- Suddenly Voiced: Is given a voice at the end of the movie, though its a Chipmunk voice.
- The Unintelligible: At least toward the end.
- Vocal Dissonance: In the end when he finally speaks, he talks like a Chipmunk.
Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman
The Sevilles next door neighbor, Lawrence Talbot, as his name may suggest is also a werewolf who bites Theodore, turning him into a werewolf as well. Though after both are cured of their lycanthropy, Talbot becomes the new principal of Clyde C. Crashcup Elementary School.
- Being Evil Sucks: He hated being under the curse of the werewolf, as evidenced by him thanking Theodore for curing him.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Credits Gag: Listed in the credits as "Mr. Talbot, the Wolfman".
- Expy: Of Lon Chaney, Jr.s Larry Talbot character.
- Guttural Growler
- Involuntary Shapeshifter: During the night of the full moon, which happens at the same night of the Chipmunks and Chipettes school play.
- Mark of the Beast: Appears when he faces his palm to the full moon while talking to Dave, just before he starts transforming.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- The Stoic
- Took a Level in Cheerfulness: At the end of the movie, he joins in the wrap-up party and even picks a dance with Madame Raya.
- Wolfman: A classic wolfman, if not the classic. At the end, Theodore cures them both by biting Mr. Talbot, which caused the effect to reverse on both of them.
The very flamboyant and overly melodramatic drama director at Clyde C. Crashcup Elementary School, Mr. Rochelle is a member of the Elementary School Theatrical Directors Bowling League.
Current principal of Clyde C. Crashcup Elementary School until she goes into early retirement as principal and takes a job driving trucks full of nitroglycerin across rickety bridges in South America.
- Younger Than They Look: Is only 31, but looks 50, due to the stress of dealing with Alvin for so long.
A bully who looks like he had been held back a year or two, Nathan takes pleasure in tormenting Theodore though he does suffer from Alvin.
Madam Raya is the host of a television monster movie special first seen in an ad for her book. She physically appears on screen when Alvin and Simon pay her a visit in her dressing room to ask for help with changing Theodore back from a werechipmunk.