- Anytime Joe goes into slow motion speak. Like this.
- In Angry Joe's preview of Bayonetta, he is thoroughly confused with the automatic play mechanic, where a single button can control the main character efficiently. Then, this happens:
Joe: What the hell was that? One button controls? Autoplay? Why the hell would you possibly need that..?
Joe: * Totally disgusted* Aaaugh! AAAUGH! OH MY GOD! Show me some else, quick! Hurry!
- One of Joe's negative aspects of Borderlands 2 was that boss drops do not get distributed to every player and his way of complaining about it at the 14:00 mark is hilarious:
Joe; In a really trollike voice while grabbing purple weapons
: *Evil Laugh
* MINE! MINE! Itsaah. It's MINE. It's my gun.
Joe: Huh? Wut?
Amanda: I wanted that! What the fuck?
Joe: Oooohhh. It's MINE.
- Not to mention his reaction in... this.
- Angry Joe's review of Red Dead Redemption is chock-full of them, but one's favorite was when he said that the game offers Poker and the video cut to him, another man, and a Saloon Gal playing poker, to the tune of Lady Gaga's Poker Face.
- There's also the part where "The Bad" shoots down different versions of Angry Joe.
Mexican!Joe: *Head pops up from the bottom of the screen, looks around confused* Oya, que passo!? *Is shot* OYAAA!!!
- Angry Joe's Shout-Out to Penny Arcade in his review of [PROTOTYPE]:
- Joe's epic freak-out when Lord Kat does a Kill Steal on a demon he was fighting in one of Spoony's D&D games.
Joe: FUCK YOU! We were fighting over here, like MEN!
- His ENTIRE review of Sonic Free Riders, starting right out of the chute with Joe breaking whatever fourth wall exists on his show when someone off-screen starts to stand up and Joe immediately orders them to sit back down and listen to him rant about the game.
"Well, the two player's an abomination unto Goood, Our Lord
, and may He have mercy on the souls involved with the creation of this game!"
Subtitles: For they know not what they do!
- His complaint about the way the game has you hold hands with your opponent during any two player racing. Cut to Joe and his girlfriend playing, and in the middle of trying to duck and weave, she and Joe slam their heads together.
Joe: "F*ck, woman that's like the sixth time!"
- On the menu screen, of all things:
Joe: "It's like the developers of Sonic Free Riders—(pulls out a piece of paper)—didn't get the f@#$ing memo on how to create a menu with Kinect! That or they did get the memo, and they just took it and WIPED THEIR FUCKING ASS WITH IT AND THEN JUST THREW IT IN OUR FACE! (does just that).
Joe: "'But Joe! They created voice commands on the menu!' OH, REALLY, FOOL?!? Well, maybe YOU can tell ME why THEY require US to say the name of the button but then don't even display the NAMES OF THE F@#$ING BUTTONS ON THE MENU UNTIL YOU HAVE IT SELECTED!!!"
Joe: "You know what they should do? They should add a mode to the game where you actually control the velocity and direction of your throw-up, because that is what you're gonna do after you play a few matches."
Joe: "My-my eyebrows are sweating; I F@#$ING HATE when my eyebrows sweat!"
- Trying to be "Average Joe" at the Blistered Thumbs discussion video. He winced at the Terminator Salvation and Iron Man 2 tie-in games, but doesn't actually flip, but when Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days appears, his Berserk Button was pressed.
- Corporate Commander's rant in the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days review. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he's making the game cheaper and bad on purpose.
- Then, when he fires Jeff:
- "Ready to play kick-ball, Tiger. I don't like to lose." *cocks gun*
- His opening joke for his Resident Evil: Afterlife was simple, yet sublime. Wesker pulls off his sunglasses and throws them in slow-mo at the camera. Gilligan Cut to Joe being hit in the face with the sunglasses. "(Beat) ...What the FU-!? (Cut to Opening Sequence)"
- Geisha Joe.
- From the Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Joe continuously wonders why so much content got cut from the game. Each time, cue Corp Commander shruggingly commanding, "Don't need it."
- Also from that review, Joe is downright confused about some of the choices in the cast line up.
Corporate Commander: Hmmm, who can be in the new Marvel vs. Capcom lineup? Um, I know! MODOK! I love MODOK! ...What? Put him in anyway!
- His Darkspawn routine during the Dragon Age II review. All of it pretty good but especially:
Who shall lead the blight back to glory? Will it be Carl, the Archdemon's brother? Or will it be Stan, that guy down the street who once stole candy from a baby?
- Hawke's Hidden Romance scene at the end.
- During his Home Front review, aside from mocking the Acceptable Breaks from Reality and Willing Suspension of Disbelief the game is trying to push on the player, he mentions that flashpoints around the world as battles would make the game better, including stressing for some kind of battle—ANY kind of battle—at the DMZ. What idea does he offer? A DANCE BATTLE!
EFF YO' BORDER!
- The Man vs. Wild game. Joe runs from a swarm of bees—right into an alligator. Which proceeds to eat him.
- Better yet, it happens TWICE. In a row.
- Also Other Joe trying in vain to catch a running deer.
- Just the way he says this quote in his Thor video game review:
: Comparing God of War
to the God Of Thunder is like comparing the delicious
and best cereal ever
, FRUITY PEBBLES
[holds up a box of Fruity Pebbles] to the off brand [holds up a knockoff brand called "Fruit Rageous"] tastes like cardboard and ass Fruitrageous
! They aren't even on the same plane!
- His description of the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
Hagrid: Yer a wizard, Harry!
*cut to credits*
- Joe did a bid once where he parodied the famous scene from Ghostbusters (1984)—the moment when the Busters come to the peak of the possessed skyscraper and the ghost asks if they're gods. Joe says yes, but the scene continues as if he'd told her no—with the ghost woman killing them. He protests, shouting that he said that he was a god.
- Joe and Tons Of Fun in the Left 4 Dead review, arguing over who gets to protect and then repopulate the planet with Emmers, who's actually fighting the zombies.
- The beginning to his Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Angry Rant, where he realizes that people would blame the game's creation on him due to his sarcastic remark about a sequel at the end of his Marvel vs. Capcom 3 review.
: (sits in chair, pulls up video on computer, takes sip from cup) (sound effects from the game trailer begin playing, Joe does Spit Take
) WHAT?! NO! NO! That was a joke! I-I was joking! You actually did it! You monsters!
No, everyone's gonna blame this on ME! ...I'll fix this!
- He then goes to beat the tar out of Corporate Commander for ruining his name.
- The absolutely bewildered look on Joe's face when he reads Rocket Raccoon as one of the confirmed new characters.
- On Spectator Mode.
Joe: And...oh, but wait, here's the kicker! Here's the kicker! SPECTATOR MODE!...SPECTATOR MODE?!?!
- In his review of Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters, he says that in Co-Opt your partner plays as Sinestro.
*cut to a clip of Sinestro whipping and insulting an alien*
Joe: ... when, when he was a good guy!
*cut to the same clip ... with a green filter*
- In his Fruit Ninja Kinect review, Joe, dressed as Ermac, slicing a Watermelon in half with a Katana. While staying completely in character
- It gets even better in the bloopers at the end of the video, he attempts to cut it some more, but fails, resulting in the blade getting stuck, and Joe falling over. Not only that, but it turns out he managed to make a small cut in the table used for the take.
- Ermac!Joe and Other Joe playing two player mode in which Ermac!Joe randomly decides to chop Other Joe in the chest and face, knocking him onto the floor. Even funnier when Joe attempts to do a roundhouse kick and only causes himself to fall on the floor.
- Joe pauses for half a second after chopping the watermelon in half. It's as if, under that mask, he was thinking, "Damn, did I really chop that watermelon in half?"
- Joe playing Dark Souls and starting to flip his shit at the tutorial boss. A short while later, he stands a much better chance and gets some stress relief from killing it.
- In his review of X-Men: Destiny, Joe tries to get himself into the Xavier school for the gifted. When Joe shows off his Mutant power, it turns out to be an adamantium mustache.
- At the end of his review for Batman: Arkham City, he takes the opportunity to do a certain... Batman meme.
- In his first video about Skyrim he tries to get his friend Jacob to come over and do the LP but he refuses because he's too busy playing Skyrim.
- Joe attacking Corporate Commander in the Skyrim review. At first, it looks like Joe has become a badass Skyrim warrior, and is about to unleash a Curb-Stomp Battle upon Corporate Commander... Then it's shown that Joe played Skyrim for so long he went insane and made a tinfoil helmet and a broom spear, which he wails away with to ass-all effect.
- From the same review, his suspicions that Bethesda has a prisoner fetish. Cue the dancing monks!
- Joe and Amanda play Saints Row: The Third, they do a mission where they've been drugged and stripped naked. Then Amanda finds one of the dildo bats.
- Everything about the dildo in the actual Saints Row: The Third review. Angry Joe calls a sex shop asking about "big purple ones", they drive to the shop and he orders Other Joe to go in and buy it, then Other Joe shoves it into the shot during the review.
- Other Joe whacking Angry Joe in the back of the head with it in the middle of the review, causing Angry Joe to corpse.
- His summary of Soulcalibur V's advertising.
Ass! Titties! Ass, ass and Titties! Ass! Titties! Ass, ass and Titties! Voice:
- The sneak peek of the Mass Effect 3 entended cut DLC which is a Youtube Poop-like video.
- After witnessing "I'm Han Solo" in Kinect Star Wars, he doesn't just let out Darth Vader's Big "NO!", he lets out an extended version of it so powerful that it blows up Admiral Ackbar's ship.
- In his review of Risen 2: Dark Waters, Joe gets a monkey as a pet. When he sets it off to steal something, another character shoots and kills it. An Angry Joe takes revenge on that character.
Joe: That mother***er killed my monkey!
- Angry Joe previews Dragon's Dogma:
Joe: [while his character is shooting a whole lot of arrows] Yaaaay I'm at the Medieval Faire again!
[Shows an actual photo of Joe at an actual Renn. Faire]
- The beginning of his Guild Wars 2 Review, where the shopkeeper keeps asking Joe for 15$ because of the monthly fee of World of Warcraft. One can guess how this ends.
- How about his entire review of MindJack? Some people thought the review is one of his best!
- Not to mention this little exchange:
- His review of X-COM guest-stars Spoony as both Terl and as the Councilman. He's hilarious in both.
Councilman: We're taking away your toys...
Councilman: ...and then we're letting the aliens have their way with us.
- Commander Joe loses a whole bunch of small countries and keeps wondering what the hell they are and wishing he paid more attention in history class.
- His reaction to Lucasfilm being bought by Disney.
- His Dragon Ball Z Kinect review, complete with Lanipator as Vegeta.
- During his Assassin's Creed III review, Joe is clearly not a fan of Desmond and will happily cut to the clip of his father clocking him in the face at a moments notice.
- His impression of Desmond is hilarious.
I have a fanny pack!
- Then there's his impression of Desmond's ancestor, who's a cross between Ezio Audiotore and Inigo Montoya. Who jumps to the future to shiv Desmond after he desynced from the Animus.
- From his Far Cry 3 review:
*as his Jeep comes to a stop after flipping and rolling down an embankment* I made it!
- From the "Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012"
- His parody of Doritogate.
Hello, I'm Angry Joe, and this is my review of Halo 4. *starts scarfing down Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew* It's a good game, and I got plenty of Bonus XP.
- From the "Top 10 Worst Games of 2012"
(Unhappy face.) Look at my face. Does this look like a face that about to have fun to you? NO! We're not about to have fun here!
We're about to do a lot of yelling. So, turn down your speakers. These are the worst games of 2012!
Joe: They should have rename this game "Steel Battalion: GET YOU FUCKING HAND OFF THAT!!!"
- The various clips of his girlfriend playing Amy... and showing that even the calmest woman on the planet descends into Cluster F-Bomb status when playing it.
- While playing Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, Joe demonstrates Hunter's Vision.
Joe: What the hell is this shit?! How am I supposed to fucking see in this shit?! Really?! This is hunter's vision. Really.
- And when he says that it's more like a mixture of 97 beers, weed, acid, LSD, and cocaine, we cut to a Stoned!Joe slurring in a drug-induced stupor, before falling over.
- From the same review, there's Joe's Redneck impersonation. Special props for having him react to an Invisible Wall ("Wat da hell is this?! In the FOREST?!?! You gotta be kiddin' me! What the... That's crazy!"), and his rant at the start, when he claims that, because he isn't a redneck, there's no way he should be playing a game clearly designed for that market. Cut to...
- BioShock Infinite and "The Amazing Flying Racists".
- From the same review, there's Joe dressing up as a little girl. That's not the funny part... in fact, it's rather disturbing. (Perhaps a "funny" disturbing, but still disturbing.) The real joke is at the end of the video, where Elizabeth looks on, making the same exact "Da hell?!?! Uh... no seriously, what the hell?" face YOU probably were while you were watching that scene.
- Again, many may find it more disturbing than funny, but the fact that the shot of Joe dressed up like a little girl being right after an incredibly well edited scene makes this a hilarious case of Mood Whiplash.
- "His Superman vs Batman: Top 10 Reasons Superman Wins!", Joe notes one of the arguments for Batman winning is he's a better fighter, which he points out is moot since even with a kryptonite ring Batman breaks every bone in his hand punching Superman.
- The Star Trek review has him hilariously mocking Kirk's elasticity during a particularly funny death.
- He opens his review of Metro: Last Light describing the bleak post-apocalyptic environment but interrupting it with the fact there's strippers and nudity, launching into a dubstep-fueled segment (with Noisia's Lilith's Club track) cutting between the in-game stripper and Joe gyrating his crotch to the camera.
- Spoony's cameo in the review of Aliens: Colonial Marines. He initially dismisses the revelation that Hicks is still alive with a light, dismissive "Bullshit" only to descend into screaming Angrish when Joe reveals that the characters don't even try to rescue the other Marines stranded on the planet ("so much for 'Never leave a Marine behind'"), shows how the actual game went backwards from what was touted in the hyped-up demo, and ultimately, how the game was a total trainwreck compared to what it initially promised.
- The face Joe makes upon seeing the new Dante for DmC: Devil May Cry, which happens to be a video from Blood On The Dance Floor.
- His review for Ride to Hell: Retribution, showing what happens when Angry Joe lives up to his name-sake. Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome when he kills Demon Joe a second time. Just by giving the game a 1/10.
Joe: I have EXORCISED the demons!!!
- Also noteworthy that he says the worst thing about the game is that it works, meaning you can't use glitches or broken gameplay as an excuse to stop (although there are videos of the game glitching out on Youtube), so he calls it a legal means of torture.
- "FLY OFF TO THE RIGHT AND EXPLODE!"
- "It's as if all the lines were recorded in the bathroom of the studio by unpaid interns! (cue a cutscene with a toilet flushing over the game's audio)"
- Alan Rickman reading Shakespearean sonnets over Hot Coffee footage.
- Joe on the shitty fanservice in this game: "Yay, titties!"
- After Joe rather bluntly refuses to review the game, much to Demon Joe's chagrin:
Demon Joe: Uh... Please?
Joe: ... No.
Joe: ... No.
Demon Joe: Oh, I worked really hard! Come on!
Joe: Fine, I'll review it!
- "OH GOD, NOT THE fence. NOT THE fence."
- The very end of the video, where Corporate Commander gets a phone call from a foreign technician and yells directly at him that he doesn't speak Spanish. Made hilariously ironic by the fact that Corporate is played by Joe himself.
- Joe explaining the long, convoluted, and completely unnecessary method of how Jake deals with an electric fence, with way too many casualties and culminating with Jake producing a domino effect of explosions in an electric plant.
- The casual manner in which Joe says "The explosions jump over a river".
- "When you fuck up the bike sound effects in your God*BLEEP* biker game, you know you done fucked it up!"
- In his reviews of Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, he portrays a rapper named the Notorious J.O.E. (formerly the Notorious An-gar-ee), whose poorly written music consists mainly of him repeating the song title over and over. His songs include "Wipe Dat Ass Ho", "Gimme Dem Big Ass Titty", and the triple-platinum hit "Drop That Dookie". If you thought that was hilarious, wait until you see him as the president.
- Deadpool's appearance in Joe's review of the Deadpool game. The highlight is when he gets mad at Joe's rating of the game and tries to kill him, accusing Joe of giving hack and slash games 7 and giving Call of Duty a 9.5. Joe points out that he never even reviewed Call of Duty, but Deadpool exclaims "Yes you did. Some guy on the internet said you did and the internet is always right!"
- The Total War: Rome II review. All of it. Some highlights:
- Mocking the insanely incompetent AI
- Showing the AI running around in circles set to Gangnam Style at 19:20
- Before that, showing the AI making multiple charges and then turning around before actually clashing with Joe's army.
- The ship sailing sideways.
The men are WAVEring.
- "Capture the flag! Just like in 272 BC!"
- All the cuts to an interview with a game designer and game previews, and then cuts back to the actual game. Joe doesn't even need to add anything.
- Eventually he stops cutting back to the game and starts cutting to The Fox by Yvlis.
Joff, tchoff, tchoff, tchoff, tchoff, tcho, tcho, tcho, tcho!
- The opening to the Dragon Commander review... just... the opening.
- Joe driving around in a little toy car in his Grand Theft Auto V review. Yes really.
- In the Injustice: Gods Among Us review:
- Joe trying to get a Dylithium space crystal in Star Trek: Trexels:
Joe: See, there's one... oh no! NO! THE FUCKING SPACE PIRATE FUCKING TOOK MY CRYSTAL! FUCK YOU! DAMNIT!
- In the Rambo review, Joe explains that it got a 2 out of 10 instead of a 1 because it made him laugh. He then admits that frankly he's not sure if that's something about the game, or just his mental state after being subjected to it. And then as proof we see a clip from Joe's webcam from when he was playing the game, and he is laughing manically at how the name "Rambo" sounds.
- The opening. Angry Joe as Rambo (complete with muscle suit) charges (more like walks slowly up to) Other Joe, who is firing full-tilt with an assault rifle. Angry Joe calmly stands in right front of Other Joe, still firing and missing at point blank range, and then Angry Joe shoots Other Joe. Who explodes.
- The whole thing is an homage to UHF btw.
- Joe, as Joe Rambo, in a muscle suit. That in itself is comedy gold.
- When the Russian enemies start repeating the lines "He's a man, not a god!" Joe starts imitating them out of annoyance, and inexplicably starts doing it in an Indian accent, which is doubly hilarious.
- Joe repeating Trautman yelling Rambo's first name whenever the player dies:
Joe: JOHN! JOOOOHN! JOOOOOHN!!! That's what the game says every fucking time you die, I've been listening to that for like six hours. John! Joooooohn!!! This game is so cheap it can't even afford to use voice actors!
- The South Park Stick of Truth review, especially when the review is animated in South Park's signature style.
- The entire Intro sequence, nearly lifted straight from the original South Park episodes. Particuarly precious moments include Angry Joe tossing a PS4, XBox One, and PC into his TV screen after playing Ride to Hell: Retribution 2, rolling down South Park in an "ANGRY ARMY TANK FORMATION!!!", and Kenny in a Notorious J.O.E outfit singing "Drop Dat Dookie, Ass'n'Titties" at a strip club before getting shot in the head by Corporate Commander, who then shoots out the camera.
- Angry Joe warning that people who hate South Park's offensive humor, or find themselves easily Squicked out are warned of all the offensive content in the game - "The game has jokes about homosexuality, racism, religion, abortion, pedophilia, girls with cooties, you name it!"
- Angry Joe getting creepily excited about a point where his character needs to disguise himself as a girl at one point.
Angry Joe: "Oh GOD-DAMNIT!!!"
- Angry Joe gets himself a copy of the Heroes of the Storm game. He decided that for lulz, he's equipping Diablo with a Rainbow Unicorn steed. Watch the hilarity of the Lord of Terror, Big Red Devil riding a colorful pony here
- In the Titanfall review we start with Angry Joe and Other Joe as infantry, but both eventually call in their titans. The viewer wonders just how the titans will be portrayed while the guys hurl "get ready" jabs at each other. The payoff? Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.
- The credits show Joe going to call in his titan, only to accidentally knock the magazine off his gun. Cue Other Joe shouting for his men to attack and Joe calling him out for cheating and threatening to tell on him to mom.
Angry Joe: You dead Joe?
Other Joe: ... Yes?... No. No. ... Are you dead?
Angry Joe: ... NO!
- In the post credits of the Metal Gear Solid GZ review Joe once again has the magazine fall out of his assault gun. Then Other Joe comments, calling the magazine a clip, and causing Joe to start lecturing him on the difference between the two.
- After Joe's show was "brought out" by Disney (technically, Disney brought out Masters Studios, which owns Polaris, Joe's company), he made a video that satirizes the HELL out of Disney's corporate juggernaut image. Complete with being paid (to the sound of Ka-CHINGS!!) for name-dropping Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (and having an Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap! moment when he reads a... less than flattering review of S.H.I.E.L.D.), and having his cursewords swapped out with minor insults.
Joe: That's right, you [motor scooters]!
- Angry Joe accidentally spitting on the camera during his Xbox One Rant Pt.2
Sidebar Message: "Oh snap! Did this dude just spit on me?!?"
- For his Godzilla 2014 review, Joe starts out by playing with a Godzilla action figure in front of his webcam. Then, out of nowhere, special effects of Godzilla breathing his atomic fire breath! "Oh, NOOO! IT'S GODZILLA!"
- Joe making up his own emotional scene for Aiden Pearce involving him pushing a shopping cart.
"Oh, the music. It's so sad. And look at the poor Aiden, he's homeless. He's pushing a cart. Ohh. The sad, poor Aiden pushing a shopping cart. This is what it's like become *gasp* oh no, he dropped it. And he would be never picked it up again. So now you'll just push it the rest of your life, you're being pushing a shopping cart, because you're so sad. So, so sad..."
- Joe and Other Joe doing a little skit in The Last of Us [Remastered] Review. With Other Joe playing as Ellie, refusing to give Joel(Played by Joe) his/her pocket knife all the while smiling and acting cute as Joe is ripped apart by the infected. Only for Other Joe to give him the knife once Joe is dead.
Joe: *getting torn apart by the infected* Ellie! Give me the fucking knife!
Other Joe: *shakes his head while smiling and being cute*
*after Joe dies*
Other Joe: Here you go *gives knife*
- Probably done unintentionally, but Other Joe observes both knife safety and etiquette when he turns the knife to pass it handle first to Joe, who is dead.
- And let's not forget the scene in the The Last of Us review after the above where Angry Joe orders Ellie/Other Joe to put down the pun book to help him fight off some Infected. Finally, Other Joe gets fed up, and pulls out an assault rifle from out of Hammerspace to the sound of (in-game) Ellie roaring.
- Joe having a missile blow up the Traveler whenever Destiny does something to really cheese him off.
- Angry Joe's annoyance at the Working Joe's in the Alien: Isolation Review, the Self-Deprecation makes it all the funnier.
I hate working with Joe's, it's a nightmare!
- At one point during his live streaming of the game, Joe walked towards a door when The Alien came through the door. Both Joe's were ready to die but for some reason, the Alien ignored them and walked past as Joe moved away. The two lost it, commenting that the Alien simply politely asked them to move aside this time.
- He finishes his Nintendo rant by holding up a fist. Then putting up the middle finger. Then holding up the other hand and doing the same. Then by shoving both of his hands right into the camera.
- Ironically cutting to images of the Hatred t-shirt while the protagonist expresses anti-materialist sentiment.
- Most of his Dying Light review, particuarly when he lampshades the Cliché Storm of a Zombie Apocalypse plot. Some highlights:
- Evolve's avoiding the question of where do these monsters come from.
Bucket: No one seems to know. *Repeats again but slowed down*
Angry Joe: What game were you...Where is the rest of the game hiding? (walks offscreen) I'm gonna go find it. What the fuck?!? This is not...No! (comes back onscreen) No, I couldn't find it! I could not find it!!!
- The Order: 1886: Angry Joe spoofs the QTE events from the game in the beginning, ending in other Joe (disguised as a werewolf) whimpering like a puppy.
- Also, while praising the visual details and intricate animations of the game:
* THAT'S A GOOD FUCKIN' LAMP!
*screen zooms in on the lamp*
- Also also, his deconstruction of the Idiot Ball plot wherein Sir Galahad (the protagonist) refuses to explain his actions during his trial:
"Open your MOUTH and say WORDS!"
*Galahad stares blankly at camera and says nothing*
- Final Fantasy XV: Joe's reaction to Ramuh's summon is priceless
- Battlefield Hardline:
Delrith: "That's a nice ass waterfall. It'd be a shame if something were to HAPPEN TO IT". *throws grenade*
Angry Joe: "Don't do it!"
Angry Joe: "Damn! That's a strong ass waterfall! Grenadeproof."
- Joe & Other Joe demonstrating the bad pathing in Pillars of Eternity, with Other Joe attempting to run through Joe and getting stuck:
Other Joe: What is this sorcery?!
Joe: Joe, there's plenty of room, go around me, what is your fucking problem?!
- In regards to Batman: Arkham Knight, we get this gem after the intro.
Cue epic picture of Batman with just as epic music
Cue video of Joe in a 60's Batman costume, shaking and moving his mouth randomly as "Chacarron Macarron" plays
- Similarly, the skits with Angry Joe as Batman and Other Joe as Nightwing and Superman.
- The intro to Rocket League. That is all.
- Especially when learn that after all the taunting, they can't even hear each other over the roar of their engines.
- "Note to self: real-life cars and soccer, they don't mix."
- Joe losing his shit over all the flags you can put on your car...but they dont have a flag for Puerto Rico, but do have a lot of nations that would be obscure to many people.
Delrith: Poland, woooo!
Joe: You have fucking Yemen, and you don't have fucking Puerto Rico! You have f%#$@%# Yemen!
*silenced briefly while facepalm, and then suddenly shouting*
Joe: What the f***, Rocket League?! &@#@ %&#! Don't you play me this happy ass music! You got fucking Peru and PANAMA?! You got f%#$@%# Panama! And you haven't f%#$@%# Puerto Rico!
- His review for the PS4 Godzilla. SO many hilarious moments.
- In his review of Fallout 4, his skit about how quickly the main character seems to forget about finding his son, going off instead to start a farm.
- In his vlog for the much maligned second Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer, his Big "NO!" at the reveal of Doomsday and his rants about the use of the character. He also delivers some truly epic Atomic F-Bombs.
- A small one, but in his update for the plane incident, he mentions that he didn't feel any immediate danger, comparing it to a B-52... in World War II.
- Joe did a 9-hour stream on the game Party Hard, 2 hours of which were spent on the same level. Somewhat funny on its' own, but made absolutely hilarious in the next patch notes for the game, which included:
- Watched Angry Joe play Party Hard for 9 hours straight, including over 2 hours on the Miami Party
- Purposely not fixing the difficulty spike in the Miami party
- Joe opens his review for Star Wars: The Force Awakens by taking off his Darth helmet and glaring angrily at the screen, and we all guess what's coming.
- His X Com 2 review opens with him accidentally detonating a warhead, wiping out his entire squad.
Other Joe: This is your leader! This is who you chose to lead you!
- His Umbrella Corps review opens with Corporate Commander chiding Demon Joe, swearing this will be the LAST time he'll resurrect him. Corporate asks Demon Joe what game will destroy Angry Joe, and Demon Joe exclaims "Ride to Hell: Retribution 2"! Corporate brushes him off, saying it would be too obvious. Then cue Corporate seeing Umbrella Corps' "protagonist" Abraham Jackson stuck in Hell, since he's been sent down there after getting killed in one of the Resident Evil games, and quickly offering to make Jackson the star of his own video game.
- Joe's analogy of what it feels like to play the game is quick, but sublime - it cuts to Joe at Gamestop buying the game, only for Corporate Commander to sprint from the other side of the screen, deck Joe right on his ass, and run off screen, in about the span of a few seconds.
- His readings of the game's journal entries.
Joe (in mock child's voice): The zombies are very hungry! And they have been waiting for a long time! Do... do try to stay alive, but I won't hold my breath or anything, okay, bye! Who the fu... *Laughs* Who the fuck wrote this, Joe?! Did you write this?!"