Great Battle Fullblast is an platforming Action Game developed by Inti Creates and released on the Sony PlayStation Portable on March 1, 2012. It is the first game in the Great Battle series to be released in the 21st century, and the first game in the Compati Heroes series to be released in over a decade. In classic Compati Heroes fashion, it is a crossover of Gundam, Kamen Rider, and the Ultra Series.
Brought to ruin from war after war, Planet Iris lets out a mysterious voice, breaking the walls between dimensions and calling forth the Rider Planet, the Ultra Planet, and the Gundam Planet. Then, emerging from the summoned worlds, Dai-Shocker, the Kaiju Army, and the Zeon/ZAFT Alliance, have joined forces to invade Iris and harness its power for their own ambitions. In order to stop them, the heroes of the summoned world's gather together.
This game contains examples of the following:
- The Alliance: Judging by their group's name, it can assumed that the enemy Mobile Suits are part of one between Zeon and ZAFT. And of course, they form another alliance between the Kaijin of Dai-Shocker and Empera's army of aliens and Kaiju.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Shadow Moon, Alien Empera, and Zeong are the leaders of the 3 enemy forces, and they form a triumvirate to obtain the power of Planet Iris's crystals for their own ambitions.
- Dragon Ascendant: In the final chapter, Apollo Geist and Yapool lead the remnants of Dai-Shocker and the Kaiju Army after the defeat of Shadow Moon and Alien Empera. Strangely, the commander-type DINN that frequently shows up seemingly does the same with the Zeon/ZAFT Alliance after Zeong's defeat.
- Dual Boss: Or rather, Trio Boss. The Hero Team must fight the possessed Legend Team to return them to normal. Notably, they swap between members just like you do.
- Done again with the Final Boss battle, with the same rules as Legend Team battle.
- Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors: With the elements in question being the franchises themselves. While characters perform normally against an opponent of the same franchise, they do different against one from another:
- Riders are strong against Mobile Suits, but weak against Kaiju.
- Ultras are strong against Kaijin, but weak against Mobile Suits.
- Gundams are strong against Kaiju, but weak against Kaijin.
- Elite Mook: A DINN in commander colors shows up, and is fought as a boss once. As its personality is loosely based on Rau Le Creuset, it should be fairly obvious that it's more than just a recolored grunt.
- There's also the Shocker Riders. You have to beat them with 1-gou in a minigame, though one does show up for a boss fight in the final Chapter, just like the previously defeated boss characters.
- Final Boss: Super Apollo Geist, Ultra-Killersaurus Neo, and Providence Gundam.
- Living Legend: The trio of Kamen Rider 1-gou, Ultraman, and Gundam, to the point of being called the "Legend Team," in contrast to the relatively new "Hero Team" consisting of Decade, Mebius, and Freedom.
- Mechanical Lifeforms: It seems that all the Mobile Suits featured are living robots with personalities based on whoever piloted them in there home series. Interestingly, Gundam seems to be closer to Amuro circa Char's Counterattack instead of the original series (as note by his use of "ore" instead of "boku" when talking), whist Zeong is derives its character not on its pilot (Char Aznable), but on Gihren Zabi (the leader of Zeon).
- Mission Control: Similar to his home franchise, Zoffy stays behind in the Phoenix Nest and gives orders to the heroes.
- One-Winged Angel: Using the power of Planet Iris's crystals, Apollo Geist, Yapool, and the commander-type DINN transform into Super Apollo Geist, Ultra-Killersaurus Neo, and Providence Gundam.
- Summon Magic: There are a number of heroes who can be equipped to appear and either attack enemies or give support:
- Kamen Rider series: Kamen Rider 2-gou, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider BLACK RX, Kamen Rider Kuuga, Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider Faiz, Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Kabuto, Kamen Rider Den-O, Kamen Rider Kiva, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider OOO.
- Ultra series: Zoffy, Ultraseven, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Ace, Ultraman Taro, Mother of Ultra, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, Ultraman Gaia, Ultraman Cosmos, Ultraman Hikari, Ultraman Zero.
- Gundam series: Guntank, Guncannon, Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Nu Gundam, Gundam F91, V2 Gundam, God Gundam, Wing Gundam Zero, Gundam Double X, Justice Gundam, Destiny Gundam.
- The Unfought: Just when it looks like you'll be fighting Yapool, he just has Tyrant fight instead. You only fight him after he becomes Ultra-Killersaurus Neo.
- Wild Card: Kamen Rider Diend, as in his home series, shows up as an ally once, while being a boss fight later. About the only thing guaranteed with this guy is that he wants treasure, up to, and including, the treasure of being the one to defeat Decade.