Eggsy: Sorry, love, gotta run. I'm going to save the world.
Tilde: If you save the world, we can do it in the asshole.
They celebrate with sex.
Maybe fighting together against such overwhelming odds resulted in a Relationship Upgrade. Maybe they're just that happy to still be alive. Maybe it's a final twist of the knife to their hated foe (they're still alive to live and love while he lies dead, possibly only a few feet away). Regardless, the sex occurs as a result of triumph over some adversary or adversity.
Frequently overlaps with Rescue Sex and/or Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex. The main difference being that Victory Sex involves celebrating or otherwise acknowledging triumph, while Rescue and Glad-To-Be-Alive Sex don't necessarily follow a notable victory, rather simply being about, well, rescue or survival. But many cases involve overlap with one or both related tropes. Less family-friendly version of Smooch of Victory. Compare Pre-Climax Climax. Side effects of Victory Sex may include Babies Ever After.
- The Authority: Engineer beds the Doctor after the team manages to defeat his Omnicidal Maniac predecessor, partly to encourage the Doctor to get off of drugs (as his heroin addiction was responsible for his predecessor's resurgence in the first place) and to get back at her boyfriend, who decided to celebrate the victory by cheating on her.
- Secret Six: Knockout has sex with Deadshot after the team survives a battle with the Doom Patrol, as it is apparently common for Apokoliptians to celebrate victory with sex and Knockout's girlfriend Scandal was busy at the time. Needless to say, Scandal is pissed when she finds out.
- Spider-Man: This tends to happen to Spider-Man after he beats up the bad guys and gets this from Mary Jane Watson and Black Cat.
- At the end of At Odds, once Beast Boy returns from his Earth saving mission, Raven wastes no time before teleporting them both to her room. The rest of the team immediately decides to take the T-car and go search for a quieter place.
- As Fate Would Have It: After winning the Pokemon World Tournament together, both Nate and Yancy have sex at her condo unit in Castelia City.
- In This Means War by Jeconais, once Voldemort is defeated at the end, Harry states he needs Ginny to help him with getting out of his very tight dragonhide pants and they walk away. The rest of the fic is people being impressed and annoyed at all the orgasms.
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged: On seeing Krillin's determination to save her, Android 18 thinks to herself that if they make it out alive, she's going to rock his four-foot-world. At the end of the arc, she does just that... and on seeing his Gag Penis, bangs him for so long it destroys the "Krillin Owned" counter.
- After winning a boxing championship at West Point in Well-Matched, Kate Kane has sex with her fellow cadet and girlfriend Sophie Moore... who was also her opponent in the bout.
- Pretty common in Vow of Nudity, often between Haara/Spectra and whatever Guest-Star Party Member accompanied them on their current adventure.
- After the food kills all the humans in Sausage Party, they celebrate with an extended bisexual orgy.
- This was an obligatory trope for any James Bond movie, though in some movies Bond was interrupted by his nosy superiors before he can get it on with the Bond Girl. It is largely averted with the Daniel Craig Bonds, however.
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas from 1982 centers on The Chicken Ranch, a cathouse in Gilbert, Texas. As an incentive in the intrastate rivalry between the Texas Longhorns and the Texas Agriculture And Markets Aggies, the winning team was feted at the Chicken Ranch, with the "fees" being paid by the team's booster clubs. Y'know, Win One for the Boner.
- The Fifth Element: At the end of the movie, the President of The Federation can't congratulate Korben Dallas and Leeloo on defeating the Big Bad and saving Earth because, in the words of the President's assistant, they're busy. "They need... five more minutes".
- Idle Hands: When druidic priestess Debi (Vivica A. Fox) finally uses her enchanted dagger to kill the demonically possessed hand, it's time for this with metalhead Randy (who'd been trying to score with her the whole last act of the film, but she was too focused on her mission).
Debi: Well, my work here is done. Time for the ritualistic sex. (turns to Randy) Coming?
- A really dark villainous example in In the Line of Duty III: Force of the Dragon; after the villains, Genji and Michiko, spent a whole day shooting up police officers, security guards, innocent bystanders and the like in a long and brutal raid scene, they celebrate their victory by checking into a sleazy motel and have sex in it. Considering they are a pair of ruthless, blood-thirsty Blood Knight villains, of course they can achieve climax after killing more than 20 people in a single day.
- Kingsman: The Secret Service: Eggsy asks for a Smooch of Victory from Princess Tilde, who offers Rescue Sex instead. When he has to forestall to save the world, she upgrades to victory anal sex.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle: Tilde implies victory anal sex has become her standard reward for Eggsy whenever he saves the world.
- In Man on Wire, Philippe Petit celebrates the end of his quest to walk a high-wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center by having sex with a groupie.
- The Punisher (2004): Villainous example. Howard and Maria Saint have sex to celebrate avenging their son's death by killing Frank Castle's entire family (unaware that Frank has survived and is far less pleased about this than they are).
- Serenity: The promise of this (and a Relationship Upgrade) with Simon spurs Kaylee to state she will survive the battle with the Reavers.
- Aliens (Steve Perry Trilogy): Equal parts this, Rescue, and Glad-to-be-Alive, Billie promises some to Mitch as they're ready to evacuate the (not really) Alien homeworld. Too bad an Alien had other ideas.
Mitch: Hey, Billie, hope you kept it warm for me.
Billie: Come and get it.
- Black Colossus: Princess Yasmela throws herself at Conan after he's routed the invading army and killed Evil Sorcerer Stalker with a Crush Natohk, who planned to make Yasmela his Queen (read: wanton Sex Slave). It's equal parts this trope, Rescue Sex, and Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex.
- Babylon 5: John thinks this is what Delenn has in mind when she tells him that, after an important battle against the Shadows, they'll spend the night together. She immediately clarifies that she wants to spend the night watching him sleep as part of a Minbari courtship ritual.
- Daredevil (2015): Invoked. Anatoly agrees to make a deal with Fisk, but gets killed for interrupting his date. Wesley covers for Anatoly's absence by telling his brother Vladimir that he might "have a girl or a boy he might be celebrating with", over the deal that he thought went through.
- Firefly: Wash's piloting skill and Kaylee's mechanical know-how allow the crew to evade a Reaver ship. Zoe is suitably impressed by her husband's abilities.
Zoe: [to Mal] Sir, can you take the helm, please? I need this man to tear all my clothes off.
Wash: Work, work, work.
- Shoestring: In "The Partnership," Eddie and Erica are camped out in a hotel room when Eddie receives a phone call letting him know that his plan to trick burglars into robbing their flat has worked, and the criminals have been arrested. Eddie rolls towards Erica and says, "I want to celebrate." Fade to Black.
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand: By proxy. After Spartacus defeats Theokeles, coincidentally or not ending Capua's drought, citizens are seen fucking in the streets in the downpour, celebrating the end of the drought. Later, Spartacus spends some of his winnings from the fight on wine and whores for the other gladiators, to celebrate his victory and the return of his wife (and to make everyone sluggish from hangovers and "overexertion," increasing his odds of escaping with his wife).
- The West Wing: In season 4's "Process Stories" the newly reelected President Bartlet is trying to celebrate the landslide victory with the First Lady this way. Unfortunately the rest of the staff have to keep interrupting them with political and personal news that really can't wait.
- White House Plumbers: Howard Hunt comes home from the scout of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office and has sex with his wife Dorothy. Evidently their sex life hasn't been so great lately, because after they've climaxed and he tells her that "the LA operation was a success," Dot says "That explains it."
- At the end of Far Cry 3, the player is given the option of either staying with their friends, or killing them to stay with Citra. If you chose the latter, you're rewarded with a first-person sex scene with her... which smoothly transitions when she plunges the mystical dagger into Jason's heart seconds after he finishes. Oops.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Most of Geralt's romance options (Keira, Yennifer, Triss, and Shani...with Syanna being the only exception) offer themselves to him after whatever the main conflict of their story arc is has been resolved.
- Needless to say, this happens in Real Life. Most famously, there's a reason that children born in the United States in the aftermath of World War II are called "Baby Boomers." The US experienced a sizable population explosion when all of the GIs returning home following the surrenders of Germany and Japan turned their attention to starting families.
- Another famous occasion was the liberation of Paris.