His works tend to include satire, parody, and deconstruction; Black Comedy; mythology and fairy tales; Science Fantasy; the Furry Fandom; and tons of sex, particularly in TDT and Friends and Bloody Cutlass. Oh, and he's also an occasional musician and record producer under the alias Bleu Major.
Among his influences:
- Steven Spielberg
- Brad Bird
- Hayao Miyazaki
- Joss Whedon
- Edgar Wright
- Quentin Tarantino
- Russell T. Davies
- Lauren Faust
- Monty Oum
- Dwayne McDuffie
This creator and his works provide examples of:
- Animesque: His art is pretty reminiscent of certain anime tropes. He nonetheless doesn't consider it anime, but a blend of various styles.
- Author Appeal:
- His love of urban culture (specifically hip hop) is reflected the most in TDT and Friends. In other series, it's usually certain characters; for instance:
- His works frequently invoke tons of Fanservice.
- Many of his female characters show off their midriffs often.
- Like Russell T. Davies, he places his favourite cities at the forefront (his home city, Cincinnati, as well as the San Francisco Bay Area, and even Toronto, Canada).
- Also like Mr. Davies, his characters can be bisexual, whether they're open or not - for instance, In TDT, Maxie is very bisexual, while his brother Jacqui has his moments. Josie is a lesbian, but can be bi-curious (mainly when she's drunk). In Tails, Darkblade is a Lovable Sex Maniac who is willing to sleep with anyone.
- He also names certain things after his family members and friends.
- Big Brother Mentor: In his TDT stories, the twins themselves to their sister, Mallie.
- Canon Welding: Overlaps with Continuity Nod. Upon building up the universe, he's added elements of other series. This is not restricted to series of his own creation, but also includes those of others:
- In Bloody Cutlass, many elements from MacTaggart appear.
- Speaking of MacTaggart, references to TDT and Friends are increasingly apparent on both.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex: Many, if not all, of his characters have "slutty moments". Yes, even the males.
- In Case You Forgot Who Wrote It: He places his name over the logos of the things he's created himself.
- World of Funny Animals: He has a penchant for having a world where animals interact with one another.