Bob Bergen (born March 8, 1964) is a prolific voice actor with several voice roles in western cartoons and a few in anime and video games. He has been the voice of Porky Pig, Marvin the Martian, Tweety and other Looney Tunes characters, as well as voicing Lupin III in Streamline's dubs of The Castle of Cagliostro and The Mystery of Mamo, and Luke Skywalker in most of his non-film appearances (the Rogue Squadron series, Star Wars: Battlefront, Robot Chicken, etc.), he has also done creature sound effects in many feature films including Gremlins, Fright Night (1985), Army of Darkness, Dunston Checks In, and Total Recall (1990).
Tropes relating to Bob Bergen:
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Would you have been able to guess that the current voice of Porky Pig has also done the voice of Luke Skywalker?
- Nice Guy: He is a VERY nice and friendly person.
- Promoted Fanboy: He's just as huge of a fan of the classic Looney Tunes shorts as we are. In fact, he's wanted to do the voice of Porky since he was a kid!
- Talking to Himself: He voices Porky, Tweety, Speedy, and Marvin in several different Looney Tunes projects. At least one episode of Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Production has him voicing both Porky AND Gabby Goat.
- What Could Have Been: He auditioned to provide the voice of Boo-Boo in Yogi Bear, a role that ultimately went to Justin Timberlake.