Main Index | WWWF Era | Rock 'N' Wrestling Era | New Generation Era | Attitude Era | InVasion Era | Ruthless Aggression Era | WWE Universe Era | WWE, Inc. Era | Reality Era | New Era | Endeavor Era | Tag Teams | Female Talent | NXT | NXT UK | McMahon Family | Managers | Announcers, Commentators, and General Managers
Lists the various WWE wrestlers who debuted during the InVasion era from March 26, 2001 to March 24, 2002. Please limit associated tropes to that wrestler's time in WWE.
Mike Awesome (Michael Lee Alfonso) 2001–2002
Booker T/King Booker (Robert Booker Tio Huffman) 2001-2007, 2011-
Buff Bagwell (Marcus Alexander Bagwell) 2001
Tommy Dreamer (Thomas James "Tom" Laughlin) 2001-2010, 2012, 2015-2016
Chavo Guerrero Jr. (Salvador Chavito Guerrero Llanes III) 2001-2011
The Hurricane/Gregory Helms (Gregory Shane Helms) 2001-2010, 2018, 2019-
Mark Jindrak (Mark Robert Jindrak) 2001-2005
- Expy: The "Reflection of Perfection" gimmick was extremely similar to the "Narcissus" gimmick Lex Luger had in his WWF debut, even using the same triple-mirror as part of his ring entrance.
- The Fighting Narcissist: Hooked up with Teddy Long and suddenly gained the Red Baron, the “Reflection of Perfection".
- Lightning Bruiser: Has the highest vertical leap in WWE history; his personal best is over 40 inches (100 cm). The commentators would mention this almost every time he did a dropkick.
- Put on a Bus: Left the promotion in 2005. He later joins CMLL as Marco Corleone.
- The Quiet One: Never talked all that much.
- Token White: Of Teddy Long’s Thuggin and Buggin stable, which he’s one of two. The rest of the group consisted of African Americans.
- Underwear of Power
Kanyon (Chris Klucsaritis) 2001-2003
Billy Kidman (Peter Allen Grunner) 2001-2005, 2010-
Jerry Lynn (Jeremy "Jerry" Lynn) 2001-2002
Maven (Maven Klint Huffman) 2001-2005
- Broke Your Arm Punching Out Cthulhu: Drop-kicked and eliminated The Undertaker in the most shocking moment of the '02 Royal Rumble...and proceeded to get beaten and dragged around the arena by an extremely pissed off Dead Man.
- Demoted to Extra: Pretty much slip-slided down the card after his one shot for the World Title in 2004, getting squashed by Batista and Shelton Benjamin and ending up in a low-tier tag team shilling Simon Dean's "health products."
- Finishing Move: First a top rope bulldog, then the back cracker, which he introduced to WWE.
- Friend-or-Idol Decision: More like a "World Title or Join Evolution" decision, which Maven was faced with after Survivor Series 2004 as the first guest RAW GM. Valid points were made for either option, but Maven ultimately chose to go for the gold...and came up just short. His frustrations, likely the late realization he may have chosen wrong in the long run, led to his Face–Heel Turn.
- The Generic Guy: Nidia was the trailer girl from West Virginia, Chris Nowinski was the first WWE Harvard Graduate and the asshole with the metal mask, Matt Morgan was the "most athletic big man in wrestling" with a nasty stutter that you did NOT make fun of, Shaniqua was the Amazonian dominatrix manager of the Basham Brothers, Jackie Gayda was Rico's assistant and Charlie Haas's lover (and future wife), Johnny Nitro was an Eric Bischoff suck-up, one third of MNM, and eventually an ersatz Jim Morrison. Maven? He was that guy who won WWE Tough Enough.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Received several from the Undertaker after he eliminated him from the Royal Rumble.
- Real Men Wear Pink: When he teamed with Simon Dean.
- Squash Match: Lost a series of them to Shelton Benjamin, the worst being losing to him twice for the Intercontinental Title at New Year's Revolution without ever mounting an offense.
- The Worf Effect: Frequent victim of it.
- Wrestling Doesn't Pay: Became a wrestling infomercial salesman. Eventually this became true in real life.
Shannon Moore 2001-2005, 2006-2008
Hugh Morrus/Bill DeMott (William Charles "Bill" DeMott II) 2001-2007, 2011-2015
Diamond Dallas Page (Dallas Page FKA Page Joseph Falkinburg, Jr.) 2001-2002, 2012-2017
Rhyno (Terrance "Terry" Gerin) 2001-2005, 2015-2019
Johnny Stamboli (Jonathan "Jon" Hugger) 2001-2004
- American Accents: Noo Yawk
- Brooklyn Rage
- The Family for the Whole Family: As a member of the SmackDown! version of the FBI.
- Garbage Wrestler: Other than the FBI, he's best known for winning the WWE Hardcore Title.
- Lightning Bruiser
- Red Baron: "The Bull"