Jacquelyn "Jackie" Gayda (born November 3, 1981) is a retired Professional Wrestler and valet best known for her time in WWE from 2002-2005. She and Linda Miles co-won the second season of Tough Enough. Her most well-known moment in the company came on the July 8, 2002 Raw, where she teamed with Christopher Nowinski in a loss to Bradshaw and Trish Stratus in what became known as "That Jackie Gayda match," where she botched numerous spots, with commentator Jim Ross calling it "bowling-shoe ugly." She was Put on a Bus down to OVW for more training after this. She was brought back as Rico's valet and they clicked very well. She had a feud with Dawn Marie over Dawn claiming to be having an affair with Charlie Haas. She finished her active career in TNA. She never won a title, though TNA named her "Knockout of the Year" for 2005.
"Miss Jackie's Tropes":
- Dawn Marie, as, in late 2004, Dawn was suggesting that she and Charlie Haas were having an affair. (Doubles as hilarious since Jackie and Haas were married in real life.)
- Gail Kim in TNA.
- Blackmail: She debuted in TNA on the November 26, 2005 TNA Impact, claiming to have footage of the "Controversy in Canada" (Jeff Jarrett defeating Raven for the NWA World Heavyweight Title at an untelevised Border City Wrestling event in Oldcastle, Ontario on September 15th) and tried blackmailing Jarrett with the undisclosed footage. In retaliation, Jarrett had Alex Shelley of Paparazzi Productions get footage of Jackie to blackmail her into joining Planet Jarrett. Jackie became a manager, and had a feud with Gail Kim. She announced she was pregnant at TNA Sacrifice on May 14, 2006, and Gail fired her. TNA released her from her contract soon after.
- The Bus Came Back: Participated in the Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal at WrestleMania 25.
- Expy: Of Miss Linda, the valet for "Exotic" Adrian Street, when she was with Rico.
- Finishing Move: Somersault neckbreaker.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Flashed Rob Conway, with her back to the camera, during the Rico-Rob Conway (w/Rene Dupree) match on the January 26, 2004 Raw, leading to Rico winning the match. During the postmatch replay, Lawler was so flustered he mixed up the names of La Resistance, calling them "Rene Conway and Rob Dupree".note
- Medal of Dishonor: "That Jackie Gayda Match" was named "Worst Worked Match of the Year" for 2002 by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Ms. Fanservice: She took part in several Divas swimsuit and lingerie photo shoots.
- One-Steve Limit: According to Ivory, people backstage would refer to her as "White Jackie" to distinguish her from Jacqueline, who would be called "Black Jackie."
- Panty Fighter: Sable and Torrie Wilson defeated her and Stacy Keibler in what was billed as a "Playboy Evening Gown Match" at WrestleMania XX. They actually took off their gowns and wrestled in their bras and panties instead. Torrie won the match for her team by pinning Jackie with a reverse rollup and pulling up Jackie's panties so Jackie's butt was exposed to the world.
- Perky Female Minion: She wanted to be one to Doug Basham and Damaja. She was one to Rico in WWE. She's also managed THE BOOGEYMAN at times in the indies.
- Power Stable: In OVW: She was a valet for Doug Basham's faction The Revolution.
- The Rival: Reby Sky while Gayda was becoming more of a manager or valet while Sky was trying to earn respect as a wrestler. Especially while Jackie was valet for Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team while Sky was an on an off partner to London and Kendrick in Mexico's EAW. Jackie once forcibly tagged herself in to get at Sky, but they found common ground in agreement Marco Corleone's advances were getting annoying.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Despite being three inches taller and twelve pounds heavier Gayda tried using the signature moves of Alexis Laree in Women's Extreme Wrestling against Laree's old rival Passion. Gayda was unsuccessful, both in winning the crowd and the match, but the commentator was impressed when she pulled off Laree's corner rana variant.
- Would Hit a Girl: Took Billy Kidman's BK Bomb on the October 7, 2004 SmackDown! and got shoved down by Heidenreich on the November 4th show.