Christopher Nowinski (b. September 24, 1978) is a retired American Professional Wrestler known for his brief run in WWE and, subsequently for forming the Sports Legacy Foundation to deal with issues related to concussions. He was a WWE Tough Enough graduate and debuted in 2002. As a wrestler, he was a 2x WWE Hardcore Champion.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"Ivy League Tropes":
- Abhorrent Admirer: For Molly Holly for a time. William Regal would tell him to focus on wrestling and not on "rogering" her.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: His team in OVW with EZ Money was called Smart Money.
- The Bus Came Back: Briefly so that he could help the Smackdown Your Vote campaign.
- Finishing Move: The Honor Roll (Swinging double underhook suplex), a reference to his Harvard Graduation.
- Game-Breaking Injury: He is most famous not for any of his accomplishments but for retiring from wrestling after getting a concussion and doing extensive research on the injuries' effect on athletes.
- Genius Bruiser: He was the first Harvard graduate in WWE history. While in WWE Tough Enough, he was known as "Chris Harvard."
- Improbable Weapon User: His metal face mask.
- Jerk Jock/Smug Snake: Well, gee, just look at him.
- Jerkass Has a Point: He argued that a show of force or open warfare wouldn't solve any of the countries problems, back when the "War on Terror" was still relatively popular.
- Medal of Dishonor: He was in "that Jackie Gayda match", which was Bradshaw and Trish Stratus vs. himself and Jackie on the June 7, 2002 episode of WWE Raw, which "won" Worst Worked Match of the Year from The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Not in the Face!: After suffering a concussion.
- Token White: Invoked: He actively sought Thuggin And Buggin membership despite Theodore Long's open contempt for white people, and is actually the reason Long no longer has any contempt for white people.