The main protagonist of the show. Scaredy works at the Stash 'N Hoard, for his Mean Boss, Nestor. Can be rather timid, but is brave when he has to be.
- Ambiguously Gay: Shows signs of it in "Mall Rats".
- Badass Bookworm
- Beware the Nice Ones: He has his moments.
- Camp Straight: He fell in love with Sue the Squirrel.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Less so than Dave.
- Cowardly Lion
- Determinator: He never strays from his goals. Ever.
- Ditzy Genius: Smart, but easily scared and rather weird.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Sue.
- Large Ham
- Neat Freak
- One of the Kids
- Only Sane Man: Rather loopy himself, but he is sane compared to most everyone else on the show.
- Species Surname
- Super OCD
- Terrified of Germs
- Trademark Favorite Food: Nutbars.
- The Polly Anna
- Ambiguously Gay: Lispy voice, enjoys cross-dressing, acted as a hair stylist to Scaredy in "Cowlicked"... recently, in the Halloween episode he went as Franken-Skunk for Halloween and offered Scaredy to dress up as the bride of Frankenskunk. There's also the scene where he started crying mascara in "Fist Full Of Quarters".
- Big Beautiful Man: In an Ugly Cute sort of way.
- Big Fun
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- The Cloudcuckoolander Was Right: From time to time.
- Deadpan Snarker: Every once in a while, he can get pretty snarky.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Has squished a couple smaller characters by accident.
- Fat Idiot
- Fat Slob
- Gasshole: He farts a lot.
- One of the Kids
- Orange/Blue Contrast: He's a blue skunk who wears an orange vest.
- Genius Ditz
- Ping-Pong Naïveté
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Smelly Skunk: Only whenever he sprays.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
Scaredy's pet plant. He may or may not be sentient, but Scaredy certainly believes that he is.
- Companion Cube: He's Scaredy's pet plant.
- Jerkass: Some of his actions imply this...assuming he's sentient.
- Sadist: Forced Scaredy to wear the "Hat Of Pain" once.
A big fish who has a giant crush on Scaredy, but he does not feel the same way towards her. Sally does not like it if anyone else but her speaks to him.
- Berserk Button: Unless you're herself, don't ever talk to Scaredy when she is around!
- Genki Girl
- Large Ham
- Stalker with a Crush: To Scaredy.
- Tailfin Walking
- Tsundere: Acts mostly tsuntsun to everyone else, but deredere to Scaredy.
Scaredy's incompetent boss. He is the main villain of the show, and is not at all nice. Nestor is very foolish, and is very loyal to his mom, no matter how badly she treats him.
- Bad Boss
- Big Bad
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: He dotes on his mother a lot.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul
- Gonk: Not the most attractive looking guy, is he?
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood
- Momma's Boy
- Mommy Issues
- No Indoor Voice
- Spell My Name with an "S": Sources have spelled his name as either Nestor or Nester.
- Stupid Boss: Very, very dull witted.
- Those Two Bad Guys: With his mom.
- Toothy Bird
- The Unfavorite: His mom prefers his older brother, Lester.
A ferret and Scaredy's childhood rival. Always wanting to show Scaredy up, he wants to be the best paddleball player in Balsa City. He also occasionally helps Nestor with his evil plans.
- Badass Mustache: A rather small mustache, but a mustache nonetheless.
- The Dragon: To Nestor, whenever they share a common goal.
- Jerk Jock: Is into sports, and not that nice.
- Kavorka Man: Has a couple of fangirl female rats who for some reason find him drop-dead sexy and swoon at everything he does.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Smug Snake
- Wicked Weasel: He's a ferret, but close enough.
A loud, elderly chicken, Momma is the owner of the Stash 'N Hoard and Nestor's mother. It is unknown what her real name is.
- Abusive Mom
- All Take and No Give
- The Dog Bites Back: Yelled at Scaredy on "Halloweekend".
- Evil All Along: In "Halloweekend".
- Large Ham
- Jerkass: Could make Nestor look like a saint in comparison!
- The Napoleon
- No Name Given: "Nestor's Mother" is all anyone ever calls her, and in the credits she's just "Momma."
- The One Who Wears Shoes: She's one of the very few characters in this show who actually wears shoes.
- Unnamed Parent
- Those Two Bad Guys: With Nestor.
One of Nestor's employees. A frog who doesn't seem to care much about her job or her colleagues.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass She may seem slow and incompetent on the job, and does nothing but belch soda. But she is in fact a highly skilled and badass super spy.
- Deadpan Snarker: She has her moments.Nestor: (teasing Scaredy) "In fact, there is so much chicken [in this park], some of it ends up in line for the rides!" (laughs to himself)Mildred: "Like you, Nestor? You're a chicken."
- Dull Surprise
- Gasshole: Belches all the time.
- Going Commando: Apparently, she, as well as several other shoppers, doesn't wear underwear or a bra underneath her clothes, as seen in "The Talented Mr. Peacock".
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: A rare female example. It's not all that noticeable normally, as her clothes cover past her legs, but a brief shot in "From Rodent With Love" shows that she doesn't wear pants.
- Hidden Depths: In "Lumberjack Day", she's shown to be very skilled at playing a banjo, and when she's not working at the Stash N' Hoard, she tends to teach spin classes and save the world from evil otters as a spy.
- Not So Above It All: In "How To Succeed In Groceries", after Nestor leaves and Scaredy is appointed the temporary boss, getting rid of all rules in the process, Mildred does a brief hula dance, dressed in appropriate clothing.
- Only Sane Man: Possibly the only person on the show who truly is sane than everyone else.
- Overly Long Tongue: Being a frog, she naturally has one of these. It manages to come in handy in "From Rodent With Love", where she uses it to take off Scaredy's shirt, which is reflective from the inside-out, to reflect a laser beam off of it in order to save themselves from certain death.
- The Stoic: Even when her life is threatened by evil otters, her voice never shows any emotion beyond her dull monotone.