Rai's home country located within the Bermuda Triangle. Lukedonia is now the residence to the Nobles who stayed loyal to the old Lord.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Noble clan leaders far outpower the rest of the nobles, and the lord is even stronger. Rai even praises the current lord, Raskreia, for being able to use a huge amount of power with just half of her soul weapon.
- Badass Longcoat: Common formal attire of the nobles.
- Badass Longrobe: Those who don't wear coats.
- Deadly Euphemism:
- When high-ranking nobles start talking about "proper courtesies", prepare to die.
- Also, while "eternal sleep" sounds respectful, "forced eternal sleep" doesn't sound as comforting.
- Empathic Weapon: The noble clan leaders' Soul Weapons. They are the symbol of a leader, and materialize on command. Oh, and each soul weapon contain all of the souls and might of its predecessor wielders, so it gets more powerful with each generation.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Noble lords. This is among the reasons why the previous lord is reluctant to give her daughter Raskreia the title of lord; he's worried about what would happen should her name be forgotten.
- In the Hood: The noble clan leaders during their first screen time.
- Never Say "Die": The elder clan leaders "go into eternal sleep" when they pass on.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Lukedonia Nobles are considered vampires, but don't do the whole "biting the neck" thing that's very common in vampire lore. Applies to the traitor Nobles as well.
- Really 700 Years Old: Except for Gejutel, all nobles look very youthful.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: All nobles have red eyes, signifying their superhumanity.
- Revenge: What motivates the Nobles to go to war with Maduke's Werewolves is to make them pay for killing Rajak.
- Serious Business: Honorifics is a serious business in Lukedonia.
- Everyone in Lukedonia always addresses Rai formally.
- When Karias off-handedly addresses the lord with the informal Nunimnote , the other clan leaders go berserk.
- Weapon of Choice: The soul weapons of the clan leaders. Each of them also has a name.
- Ancestral Weapon: Soul Weapons
- The Clan: they exist as several clans
- Badass Family: this is for pure-blooded direct descendants of clan leaders and Lord
- for example, Kertia Family: Father: Ragar Kertia, First Son: Rajak Kertia, and Second Son: Rael Kertia
- Shared Family Quirks: this is for most direct descendants of clan leaders
- Clan fighting style is passed on with its soul weapon, so family shares same style of fighting.
- sometimes even share personality quirks
- Family Honor: for each clan
Erga Kenesis Di Raskreia
The current Lord of the Nobles, and the daughter of the previous Lord.
At first, Lascrea was seen as strict, and arrogant, due to being hardened from the betrayal of the previous Clan Leaders, but has since mellowed out greatly after seeing the message left by her father to embrace freedom.
- Badass Cape: It's a pretty cool one.
- Bloody Murder: Has blood powers like Rai, but are inferior.
- Healing Shiv: Raskreia uses the half of Ragnarok that the previous lord left for Rai to refill Rai's dwindling life force. Of course, when Frankie sees her do that, he doesn't take it well, until Gejutel explains. Even the previous lord jokingly chastises Raskreia for stabbing Rai with it.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Ragnarok.
- Never a Self-Made Woman: She tries to defy this trope, refusing to merge the two Ragnaroks her father split in order to gain strength with her own methods, earning her a post-mortem praise from her father.
- Onee-sama: Karias called her this for laughs. The other Clan Leaders doesn't react well. Lascrea herself doesn't take it seriously, though.
- Ship Tease: Shows a lot of hints towards Rai. It doesn't help that her father also thought they would make a good match.
Gejutel K. Landegre
The current head of the Landegre clan, Regis' grandfather, and Seira's guardian. Gejutel is threatened with eternal sleep by Raskreia for refusing to hand over information that she knows Gejutel is with-holding from her; this information being that Rai has finally reawakened in the modern world. This results in a chain-reaction with Raizel's Knights going to war with Lukedonia to stop Gejutel's execution.
Later on, Gejutel succeeds as clan leader of Landegre to Regis after the latter was able to call the clan's Soul Weapon, Regasus, to him with his own power.
- High-Class Glass: Wears an eyeglass.
- Jousting Lance: Regasus.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: The only Noble that wears a scarf.
- Elderly Immortal: His elderly looks has Tao constantly call him grandpa, which, while accurate (as he is Regis' grandfather), annoys him.
- Outliving One's Offspring: Rousare K. Landegre, his son, was killed by traitor clan leaders while trying to rescue humans who asked for help.
The current head of one of the Noble clans. Rozaria is shown to have a caring personality, and is seen as a big-sis of sorts to Seira.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Seira.
- Death from Above: Her family's ultimate technique, Divine Judgment, which essentially is a low-orbit Kill Sat.
- Lady of Black Magic: Her fighting style is very mage-like.
The current head of the Ru clan. He is said to be the physically strongest of all the clan leaders.
- A Day in the Limelight: After almost 400 chapters, he finally gets the chance to show off his godly strength when the Werewolves who invaded Lukedonia with the Traitor Nobles enter his territory.
- Covered with Scars: He's got quite a few of them.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Performs one on the Werewolf, Mount.
- Out of Focus: Compared to the rest of the Lukedonia Nobles, Kaye has had the least amount of screen-time and characterization.
- Power Fist: Yet to be named.
- Summon Magic: Calls forth a giant blood tiger.
The current head of the Mergas clan. Ludis is in charge of security to protect Lukedonia from outside forces.
- A Day in the Limelight:
- As chief of Lukedonia security, Ludis holds off the 12th Elder's invasion fleet all on his own.
- Ludis vs. Gradeus during the Lukedonia invasion is also a major highlight as it shows off Ludis' defensive skill-set.
- Barrier Warrior: He is essentially Lukedonia's Minister of Defense, in addition to being focused on defense.
- Beehive Barrier: His barrier has this patttern.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Izarok, complete with a small sword for the paladin look.
- Peek-a-Bangs: His hairstyle.
The current head of the Kertia clan. Rajak is shown to be a very competent fighter despite his Soul Weapon's power being split in half. He is dispatched to the human world later on to help fight against the Union Elders.
- Aloof Big Brother: Have rather quiet personality, and he's not only older than Rael but also prettier and stronger. He does love his brother, but the duty as a clan leader come first.
- An Arm and a Leg: Gradeus cut his right arm.
- Big Brother Instinct: Brother Complex In the flashback, Rajak says that if his brother, Rael, wishes, then he will give the position of Clan Leader and his Soul Weapon to Rael. He is willing to literally give everything to his brother.
- Determinator: The three traitor clan leaders and three werewolves are ganging up against him. Despite being heavily damaged he keeps fighting, until his body reaches its limit and he slowly fade away into red glows.
- Knife Nut: His weapon, Kartas.
- Generation Xerox: The only thing differentiating Rajak Kertia and his predecessor Ragar is the latter's ponytail.
- Ninja: Complete with Super Speed, No, I Am Behind You and Doppelgänger Spin. Wears a face mask to battle.
- Not So Stoic: Chapter 365-372 give him these moments in spades. During those chapters he clearly shows his emotions starting from hesitation , desperation, and lastly, sorrow.
- Undying Loyalty / Fan Boy: for current Lord, Erga Kenesis Di Raskreia
- You Shall Not Pass!: Does this to the three remaining traitor clan leaders and the three werewolves. It doesn't work.
- Sorry That I'm Dying: In chapter 372 he finally dies after the remaining traitor clan leader and three werewolves ganging up against him, apologizing that he is unable to protect Lukedonia, unable to serve Lascrea longer, and lastly, unable to stay beside Rael any longer.
The daughter of the traitor noble, Lagus. Claudia stayed out of the events going on around her to look after Lukedonia's mansion for the Tradio Clan until she learns of her father's return to commence with his invasion takeover. Still loyal to her father, Claudia follows along with him...but quickly begins to realize that he may be taking things a bit too far.
- Braids of Action: Her hair is tied into a pair of braids.
- Hair Decorations: A couple bands that hold her braids in place.
- HeelFace Turn: After realizing that Lagus is perfectly fine with draining the life of his own Clan members to power himself up, she destroys the Runestones that were providing him the life-force of his underlings.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: There is no similarity in Lagus's and her looks...
- Undying Loyalty: Once Lagus returns to Lukedonia, Claudia is quick to join her father's side. Though she began to act apprehensive towards her father's actions soon after.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: In this case, purple.
The Previous Lord
The Lord of Lukedonia before Raskreia. The Lord was a very nonchalant person, and really cared about his daughter and Rai as if he was his own son. Before entering eternal sleep, the Lord left his Soul Weapon, Ragnarok, to Rai for the day he would need the weapon.
- Expecting Someone Taller: The first time Frankenstein met the previous Lord in the past, he had no idea the previous Lord was such a joker.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Ragnarok.
- No Name Given: Rather than having an actual name, he's only known as the "Previous Lord".
- Posthumous Character: His consciousness pops up in video recordings he left behind in the current era, but for the most part, he's been a dead character that only appears in flashbacks.
- Screw Destiny: Explains this as his intentions here.Previous Lord: We want them to live their lives according to their own choices, not fate. We do not want them to follow in our footsteps; but to be able to choose the life they want, and live it as they please.
- Shipper on Deck: In the past, he's always tried to hook his daughter, Raskreia, up with Rai by sending her on "missions" to his Lukedonia mansion.
- Video Wills: He left some for Rai and Raskreia, all of which are recorded inside the two parts of Ragnarok. Subverted with the third one which appears after Raskreia uses one half-Ragnarok to restore Rai's life force; This one really is the previous lord in person, if only a fragment of his soul, memory and personality.
The head of the Kertia clan during the reign of the previous Lord, and the father of Rajak and Rael. Ragar fought, and trained, with Frankenstein in the past, and split the power of his Soul Weapon creating Grandia, to be used amongst his two sons before he entered eternal sleep.
- Generation Xerox: He is similar to his son in so many ways.
- Knife Nut: Kartas.
- Ninja: Complete with Super Speed, No, I Am Behind You and Doppelgänger Spin. Wore a face mask to battle.
- Posthumous Character: A dead character that only appears in flashbacks.
- Undying Loyalty / Fan Boy: for previous Lord.
The head of the Krasis clan during the reign of the previous lord, and Karias' father. Not much is known about him except that he was around during the time of the Werewolf conflict.