A special forces team created by Dr. Aris and serve the 12th Elder. They set example by massacring their enemies in the public eye. Tao and Takeo started off as members of DA-5 before they choose to switch sides.
A modified human who works for the 12th Elder as a high-ranking scientist. She is the creator of the DA-5 experiment, which is basically to sacrifice a number of humans to power-up another human.
- The Bus Came Back: She vanished for over a hundred chapters after being defeated, but returns in chapter 406 having been healed by the Union because of how useful she is.
- Cute and Psycho: Quite cute, and definitely psycho.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her usual mode of dress.
- For the Evulz: Brainwashing Takeo into believing she's his little sister who would die if he didn't comply to DA-5's demands just for shits and giggles? Yeah, she's evil.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Upon her return, she can't remember the specifics of what happened to her, but she does remember M-21 and the fact that something happened to her in Korea. Most of her personality and habits are still in tact too.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: She sends Yuri out to kidnap a cute guy for her to experiment on. She's so delighted when she gets someone as good looking as Frankenstein that she has trouble deciding what to do, because she doesn't want to alter his looks or shorten his life. When she returns Shinwoo catches her eye, But M-21 shows up before she can even lay a finger on him.
- The Man Behind the Man: She is the overall creator of DA-5, while Krantz is the subject of her test.
A pair of cyborgs loyal to Aris.
A modified human who was the established leader of DA-5. Krantz was the subject of Dr. Aris' experiment, and was tasked to kill the members of his group to power himself up.
- The Leader: The commander of the DA-5 group.
A modified human working for DA-5. Shark was shown to be extremely brutal, and took enjoyment out of killing the people around him.
A modified human working for DA-5. Hammer was the violent muscle of the group.