Including himself, the Werewolves who are loyal to Lord Muzaka.
The previous leader of the Werewolves, and a former friend of Rai. The two were forced into a death-duel after Muzaka chose to kill off the human race for the death of his daughter while Rai chose to protect the humans. The result of the fight caused major injury to both sides, and forced the two into an 820 year long slumber.
After finally reawakening in the present time, Muzaka forms an alliance with Crombel to help achieve each others goals. He also joins in on the war against Maduke's Werewolves.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Deconstructed. While Muzaka is/was the strongest werewolf, he was unable to establish any meaningful connections with other werewolves. This allowed Maduke to undermine Muzaka's rule from shadows.
- Berserk Button: Becomes enraged after hearing that Maduke, and the Werewolves who are loyal to him, have been sacrificing their own kind in order to obtain more power.
- Freudian Excuse: He attempted to wipe out humanity after a group of humans killed his daughter. Although it was really Maduke, who framed some humans in order to pit Muzaka against Rai. This is what nearly ended his friendship with Rai.
- Passing the Torch: He wishes to pass the torch of Werewolf Lord onto Dorant, a young Werewolf who Muzaka believes to have incredible potential.
- People Jars: He was kept as experiment by Ignes and 9th Elder. She decides to unleash him after her father's death.
- Ship Tease: Despite ending up in a relationship that resulted in the birth of Ashleen, he gets some with Garda.
- Master-Apprentice Chain: The master to his apprentice, Dorant.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Rai. They have since amended their friendship, but are still opposed to each other when it comes to humans.
A Werewolf who served under Muzaka. Garda was one of the few Werewolves who stayed loyal to the first Werewolf Lord despite the conspiring Werewolves led by Maduke closing in around Muzaka. After Maduke succeeded in taking over as the new Werewolf Lord, Garda's continued loyalty to Muzaka resulted in her eventually being imprisoned, and used as a research experiment to further strengthen the Werewolves that now serve under Maduke.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: The many experiments that were done to her while she was being held captive, and experimented on by Maduke, has destroyed her sanity. As a result, she's now forced into believing that she's loyal to Maduke, and that Muzaka is a traitor to her people.
- Curtains Match the Window: Red-hair with red-eyes.
- Luminescent Blush: Towards Muzaka. It's implied heavily that Garda is hiding some romantic feelings towards the former Werewolf Lord.
- People Jars: She was imprisoned by Maduke and used as experiment subject.
- Ship Tease: With Muzaka.
- Super Mode: Activates her Werewolf form to protect Maduke from Muzaka.
- Undying Loyalty: To Muzaka, even after Maduke took over as the new Werewolf Lord. The result was her becoming a subject for research experiments.
Muzaka's daughter who was born from a human woman. Unfortunately, she was killed by Maduke and her death was framed on humans, which caused Muzaka to begin hating humanity. Her death was the wedge that established Muzaka and Rai's current life.
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown-hair with brown-eyes.
- Half-Human Hybrid: The child of a human mom, and a Werewolf dad.
- Human Mom Nonhuman Dad: Her mother was a human while her dad is the Werewolf Lord, Muzaka.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Her death was what led to the fight between Muzaka and Rai, which resulted in them being put into a sleep that lasted for hundreds of years.