Absynthe_ is a female Troper of uncertain age who lives in Imladris. Or Baker Street. Or Vulcan, when the mood seizes her. She enjoys writing, has written a novel
, is an artist in training, and loves music. Oh, and she's a complete geek.
open/close all folders
- Strange Girl
- Action Girl
- Brainy Brunette
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Kick Chick
- Jeanne d'Archétype (don't ask how.)
- Actually was The Squadette during a summer camp in high school.
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo, or so she's been told
- Otaku Surrogate
- Has been told She Cleans Up Nicely
- A victim of All of the Other Reindeer
- Feels as if she was Born in the Wrong Century
- Was once cute, apparently
- Won her chat with Satan
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm sometimes. She's working on it.
- Hates Being Touched if you don't warn her first.
- Forgets to Eat... sort of.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager
- I Am What I Am: an Aspie.
- Knows Kids Are Cruel
- More than Meets the Eye
- Not a Morning Person
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Her Tragic Dream will probably never come true.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask
- The Lab Rat
- Always Second Best
- Always Someone Better
- Has a Black Best Friend
- Chaste Hero
- A Cunning Linguist in training
- Wants to be a Dragon Rider
- Has Hidden Depths
- Lemony Narrator of her own life
- Will teach the kids in her old age to Never Mess with Granny
- Was Raised by Wolves due to her DNA.
- American Accents: Midwestern with a touch of Mountain
- Nerd, Hollywood Nerd to some
- A Christian, though not The Fundamentalist
- Technical Pacifist
- Probably has Muggle Foster Parents (though they haven't admitted it)
- The Brainy Brunette of her Nakama
- Emotionless Girl when you first meet her
- One of the Boys according to her coworkers. She's not sure how she feels about this.
- The Woman in Black
- Her brother's Cool Big Sis
- Cosplay Otaku Girl if given the opportunity
- Was an Ordinary High-School Student
- Dynamic Character
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: Archery, various musical instruments. She still has the bow and arrows, though.
- I Thought Everyone Could Do That: Can't everyone solve geometry problems using a mental protractor?
- Innocently Insensitive occasionally
- Intelligence Equals Isolation - in High School, anyway.
- Kids Are Cruel. Horribly, horribly cruel.
- The Movie Buff
- Not a Morning Person
- Will not be that kind of doctor.
- Berserk Button: Being told to Stay in the Kitchen. God help your sensitive parts...
- Fervently believes There Are No Coincidences
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Her friends have called her Crazy Awesome
- Gosh Dang It to Heck! because Absynthe does not believe in cursing.
- Facepalms regularly.
- And a Diet Coke (but only because she doesn't drink soda with calories)
- Analogy Backfire
- Apologises a Lot
- Appropriate Conversation Interruption: "Well, frankly I think that ENTERPRISE!" (upon seeing Star Trek playing on the TV)
- Bad To The Bone: Piss her off and she will attack. With "Manic Depression" by Emilie Autumn playing in the background.
- Battle Theme Music: "The City Is At War" by Cobra Starship
- Blue Eyes
- Distinguishing Mark: Scars on her knees from surgery, a scar above her right eye, and a burn scar on her left arm.
Contributions to The Wiki:
- Participant in the Mythril Aces roleplay
- GM of the roleplay Lord of the Rings: The Ultimate Self-Insert
- Started the page for the musical Lestat
- Added tales to the Troper Tales pages for multiple tropes, notably
- Started the works page for the fanfic Presets
- Started the works page for The Byron Chronicles
And there's much more...
Sign here if you've visited!!
I vandalized your page! note
Have a nice day. Hydrall
Absynthe, come back! We miss you!! ~ Satinel
Abs! Where did you go in D&Dis? Things were just getting good! D: Also! Why the underscore in the name in the first place? -Faux
Judo Vandalize! TestYourMight