Blue eyes are the second most common eye colour in Real Life, but that does not make them a trope. Please don't list them as such.
Sometimes they reflect the existence of a trope:
- Creepy Blue Eyes: Given to particularly degenerate characters, sort of light and watery, and there are blue eyes that seem to be too open where one starts to hope they'll blink soon.
- Elemental Eye Colors: Any blue for Making a Splash and Icy Blue Eyes for An Ice Person.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Piercing and icy, seeming to look right through you.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Beautiful, innocent "baby blues" or clear, pure, and shining. Either way, a popular choice for heroes and heroines. Common with Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold.
- Meaningful Appearance: For when the eyes having that particular colour is commented upon in the story as important.
- Occult Blue Eyes: Possessing the Magical Eye. In Mediterranean countries, the Demon's Eye amulet is always blue. (Xenophobia may explain this.)
Please delete all links to this page unless they can be changed to link to another page, such as the ones listed above.