Hey guys.Oh, hi! I'm just some American troper who spends way too much time playing video games, being sarcastic, making up judo moves, and listening to electronica.
Also, I seem to have been appointed Spymaster of deathpigeon's Empire.
I have started the following pages...
- The Laconic version of Flaming Sword
- Hugo Weaving's page ("Mr. Anderson, why didn't you make that page sooner?")
- Midway Games
- The Character Sheets for SSX (which needs Wiki Magic. Badly.) and Lego Universe (also needs Wiki Magic)
- Utah Saints! U-U-U-Utah Saints!
- Evil Genius (not the main one, obviously)
- War Gods
- Work In Progress
- Heart Of Desire
- NBA Ballers
- Stage Fatality
- Super Smash Bros Monday Melee LIVE
- WCW Monday Nitro
- Rob Overseer
I approve of the following tropes:
- Hurricane Kick (I made my first real edit here!)
- Flaming Sword (well, duh!)
- Light Is Not Good (because those guys are great to knock down/kick around!)
- Mega Manning (because your best weapon is the one your opponent brings to battle)
- Super Strength (it's the original superpower. How can I not approve?)
I, Test Your Might, will knock these tropes down!
- Always Lawful Good AND Always Chaotic Evil (because when you put them together, you get a big fat pile of boring)
- Dark Is Evil
- Double Standard (Sorry, but your gender doesn't lessen your crimes.)
- Karma Houdini (do it really badly and I'll give you some Frickin' Laser Beams)
- Mary Sue (at least, the 99% of the time when people screw it up)
I like these works.
Anime and Manga
- Azumanga Daioh
- Dragon Ball (before it turned into overmuscled guys yelling, fighting and redoing their character development over and over again)
- Fist Of The North Star
- The Matrix
- Mortal Kombat
- X-Men: First Class
- Captain America The First Avenger
- Dark City
I, Test Your Might, will knock these works down!
I am an example of these tropes:
- Badass Longhair: I'm a firm believer in this trope, and I'm currently trying to grow some myself.
- Berserk Button: Don't take something I value from me, or vengeance will be mine.
- Buffy Speak: I do this all the time.
- Catchphrase: "Judo VERB!"
- "Hey guys."
- "Bye now!"
- I have some off-site ones too.
- "Everything is Ruined FOREVER!"
- Deadpan Snarker
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: According to Crazy Dawg, I won an arm wrestling match with God. Granted, that was Wildmass Guessing, but it's still awesome.
- Guile Hero/Science Hero: If I fit into that trio, I'm one of the two.
- Large Ham: In real life, I only really get the chance to do this when we're reading the subject materials aloud. If I had more time I'd be acting.
- Mythology Gag: I do a lot of these when I RP.
- Nerd (but who on TV Tropes isn't?)
- Ninja Editor: If I spot a typo in my posts, I usually go back and fix it as soon as I see it.
- Noodle Incident: The alpha particles. It's a Long Story
- The Rival: Possibly so to desdendelle, mainly for pushing the Vandalize a Page into Existence button a few times. Also, he's declared me his sworn enemy once before, but that was pretty obviously a joke.
- The Smart Guy
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: I live somewhere in America, more specifically the western side of America. Where that is isn't clear to anyone but me. The only thing I've established is that I don't live in Denver.
- I've also established that I'm not from Winnipeg either for people who don't know I'm American, though I do have family who live there and I like the Winnipeg Jets.
Other people think I am an example of these tropes:
Go ahead, vandalize this part. I don't mind.
- Retaliatory Vandalise! - Evil Children
- Engaging warhead launcher... Done. Launching warhead. BOOM! -Desdendelle
- You lost the game. Reguards, - Dragon573
- Ninja retaliation! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! - Dragon Geyser
- I'M GOING BALLISTIC FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY PAGE! I'm... feeling much better now. - Ominae
- -pokes the page-