"The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask" may refer to:
- Beneath the Mask: Someone's real personality is kept hidden behind a façade.
- The Chains of Commanding: Characters in leadership roles experience great stress because of it.
- The High Queen: A benevolent queen with wealth, power, and near-impossible beauty.
- Iron Lady: Female leaders portrayed as trying to demonstrate their iron will at all time.
- Slave to PR: Characters are compelled to always uphold their reputation.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: A character with two distinct sides: One cold and distant, the other warmer and more open.
- Tough Leader Façade: A leader must keep up a perfect, distant, and ruthless façade in order to be respected/accepted by their subjects. Previously called "The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask".
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.