"Everything's Better with Dinosaurs" may refer to one of the following:
- Alternate-History Dinosaur Survival: Works where dinosaurs didn't go extinct.
- Dinosaur Media: Works that focus on Mesozoic life.
- Domesticated Dinosaurs: Dinosaurs either as beasts of burden or pets.
- Fossil Revival: Bringing extinct dinosaurs back to the living.
- Garnishing the Story: Something added to a work solely for the sake of making it more entertaining.
- Kids Love Dinosaurs: Kids think dinosaurs are cool.
- Living Dinosaurs: Non-avian dinosaurs are still alive in the present day, usually in a Lost World.
- Prehistoria: Video game settings that contains dinosaurs, just because.
- Prehistoric Animal Analogue: A work uses an extinct animal, such as dinosaurs, as inspiration for a fictional design.
- Prehistoric Monster: Prehistoric animals, such as non-avian dinosaurs, portrayed as much more menacing, powerful and aggressive than modern-day animals.
- Prehistoric Life - Dinosaurs and Stock Dinosaurs (True Dinosaurs) (and their subpages): Real-world information about various dinosaurs.
- Rule of Cool: A work does something simply because it's cool.
- Tropesaurus Index: An index of tropes and useful notes about dinosaurs, mammoths, cavepeople, and other prehistoric or extinct creatures.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.