Funny: Rooster Teeth
If you're looking for Achievement Hunter's funny moments, they are found here.
open/close all folders
Rooster Teeth Podcast (formerly Drunk Tank) and Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures
- This one is two-fold - the first half has them talking about a remote-controlled airplane carrying around an iPhone and a hotdog.
- The other half is Burnie explaining a prank that he, Jordan and Gavin pulled on Gus. Watch it and find out what they did. The source material for it is arguably funnier, since we find out that he threw his headphones hard enough to break something in the studio, and prompted Monty Oum to pop his head in to find out what the commotion's about.
- The Left 4 Dead Survival Strategy is pretty great too, done while the guys were on the podcast.
Burnie: So, do we all agree, Joel, that we would basically just pin hot dogs to him and leave him outside, right?Geoff: Pretty much.Burnie: Slather you with ketchup.Joel: Zombies don't like hot dogs.Gus: I really want a hot dog now.Some time later...Burnie: (after he and Joel have been mobbed to death by zombies in a house) I don't think we should call our room the living room anymore.
- Gavin's attempt to tell a story about a stunt driver goes horribly wrong with two words: Headlight Fluid. Made even better by the fact that the rest of the group doing the podcast all played major characters in Red vs. Blue, where one of the earliest jokes involved headlight fluid.
- Geoff's story about Serial Escalation lightning strikes.
- The absolutely disgusting story about a dolphin and the scheme it was given to try and get it to learn English.
- Burnie relates a couple of Cringe Comedy moments featured in Bad Luck Burnie and its sequel, but the troll nurse he had when suffering from panic attacks is hilarious, along with the face he makes in response to such a heaping dose of Paranoia Fuel.
- The "shittiest company ever" that Gus had to work for. He tells the story in the second half of this video.
- Joel talks about the time he went skydiving.
- Gavin makes a mild slip up, and promptly gets chewed out by Gus. After saying he didn't mean it, all Gus can say is "I have to take you at face value, Gav. You did talk about Headlight Fluid."
- The entire RTX Podcast, when Jack's beard is talked about in disgusting detail (starting at about 30 minutes in)- this is before Frank O'Connor from 343 Industries immediately says it looks like an old man's pubic hair.
- Immediately followed by Jack asked how he knows what that looks like. His response?
Frank: I have to shower, too.
- Gus being followed into the bathroom to sign a poster, then immediately being pounced upon by a family as soon as he leaves.
- Immediately followed by Jack asked how he knows what that looks like. His response?
- Gus talking about how he kicked Gavin up the butt... then Burnie talks about how he kicked him into a metal sheet... PENIS FIRST. Watch the story here.
- Drunk Gavin trying to get revenge on Burnie... and then getting kicked into a lift.
- On the live podcast they brought up how Ray live tweets The Walking Dead, some complaining about the frequency of said tweets. The following week, Ray procede to include the RT Podcast's and Barbara's twitter during his live tweeting.
- Burnie's interaction with Mighty Fine Hamburger employees. You can watch it at the end of this video.
Mighty Fine employee: Hey, how's your day?Burnie: Good. How's yours?Mighty Fine employee: Mighty fine!Burnie: FUCK YOU!
Gavin (as a Jersey Mike's employee): Hey, how's your day?Customer: Good, how's yours?Gavin: Jersey Mike's!(Customer looks heavily confused)
- Followed by Gavin declaring he wants to do that somewhere where the pun doesn't work at all, like Jersey Mike's:
- Gus creates a Fleshlight ad, featuring an Incredibly Hilarious Pun.
Gus: This portion of the podcast brought to you by Fleshlight. Fleshlight: Go fuck yourself.
- Marshall's doorbell button.
- Miles' strip-club incident.
- Gus' growingfrustration with Gavin's inability to correctly put on headphones.
- At the end of Podcast #220, Ray tells the story of how he stole Gavin's pizza, arguing that it was the fault of the waitress for not protecting Gavin's food.
- Gavin or Google.
- This bit , from Podcast #227:
- (Everyone in the background cracks up)
- Podcast #238, Gavin explains why their conversation delved into retrograde ejaculation by explaining how he was never going to get a better segue for it.
- Podcast #246, Burnie talks about a dream he had where Lindsay discovers that while she wears her wedding dress, she is completely invisible to unmarried men, and uses that to become a secret agent of the Government and fight the Polish Army. It's as awesome as it sounds.
- Podcast #270, Burnie wonders what it would be like if Godzilla were as scared of humans as humans were of bugs. Watch the hilarious tale here.
- When Jordan goes out of town and forgets to make an episode of Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures before he goes, what happens? Burnie makes The Greatest Episode Ever.
- The RTX podcast panel. Funny moments range from Joel giving out Jack's phone number and the "lightning round" of questions
Audience member: I'm moving from Texas to the UK. Any advice?Joel: We're sorry.Burnie: You're going backwards.
- Then there's the moment where they're all asked an economics question and everyone simultaneously and immediately turns and looks at Joel. He, being flustered at the attention, simply shouts out, "BRAZIL".
- When it looks like Jack is about to give out Joel's phone number in revenge for him having done it first, he (quite audibly) shouts from offstage "I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT BECAUSE I'M NOT AN ASSHOLE".
- Beforehand, people start cheering for Jack during his argument with Joel, at which point Joel calls out the audience, saying "when you're at an intervention, you don't start cheering for the heroin addict!"
- At the very end of Podcast #314, just as the credits begin to roll, Burnie comes out of nowhere and tackles Gavin of the couch. It's extra hilarious in the audio version, since there's no explanation you just hear Gavin scream out over the outro music and then a crash.
- From Podcast #322 and shown off in the Straight Outta RT Minimations, Gavin talks about how he and Dan suffer from a horrible case of de-synchronization in Halo 2, leading to a point where Gavin attempts to catch up with Dan, making the latter to bust a gut at how Gavin's character is acting in his screen, culminating in the former grenading himself.
- From Podcast #330, Burnie tells the gang about how he learned their Machinima offices have an accidental "death switch" in the Rooster Teeth kitchen. Gus, then, postulates that if that existed when they were working on Red vs. Blue Season 3, Burnie would have flipped and ripped it out Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom style.
- From Podcast #321 Barbara tells a story of how she swore at Supanova, a VERY family friendly Australian convention (excellent convention BTW if you live in Australia). She and Arryn had been told numerous times not to swear and Arryn manages not to. Barbara on the other hand, fails. Horribly.
- Many of the stretch goal rewards from the 2013 Extra Life stream count as this:
- Michael cramming 12 Pizza Hut lava cakes into his face. He ends up leaving such a mess on his face and spitting out so much that he claims at the end, "12 entered. About 8 left."
- Gavin watching "Slow-Mo Love" for the first time. He's predictably grossed out watching his own kisses, but he snaps out of that briefly to criticize the visible mic in one shot.
- X-Ray and Vav have a lot of fun with a fan, letting their capes flow in the wind and, at one point, recreating the Jack and Rose pose.
- Caiti shocks everyone in a game of Cards Against Humanity such as giving bad children "Hurricane Katrina" for Christmas
- LeVar Burton reading "Go the Fuck to Sleep" on the 2014 Extra Life stream. Hearing an aspect of your childhood swear seems both wrong and hilarious.
- During the 2015 Extra life, a special thing was that they would spin a wheel to see what the crew would do anytime somebody donated $1337 or more. When #2 & #3 came in, both spins got "do 10 jumping jacks", so the crew got up to do 20. Well, that is except as the others were doing so, Geoff was channeling his inner Grif, grabbing a donut, and only joining in for the last 2.
- Millie enthusiastically want 'red' to come, which would allow her to punch somebody in the stomach,. She eventually got to punch an injured Caleb Denacour and her dad, Geoff Ramsey.
- Afterwards, Geoff tells the audience not to challenge him to drink a mixed drink or beer.
- After hitting the $250k mark, we get to hear a medic say "I need to look up how to remove taser darts."
- A big chunk of 2Spooky (The time period after 2am) was ludicrous, mostly because of Drunk Gus.
- In the entire stream, we got 3 different readings of 50 Shades of Grey, one by Tyler Coe, another by Lindsay Jones as Ruby Rose and CEO Matt Hullum as Sarge.
- Right after Tyler says the line "Tossed my tampon in the toilet," everyone just hears a distant "Kobe!" from Cole and everyone erupted in laughter.
- Lindsay doesn't like making Ruby curse, so she read lines like "I don't make love. I truck, I truck hard."
- "OHHH BABY A TRIPLE!!!"
- In the middle of The Patch #83, Geoff walks up to Ryan with a controller and asks him to press the A button. After hesitating, Geoff tells Gus to do it - he does, and changes Ryan's Gamertag.
Meg: You just bought, like, two systems or something.
- What's even funnier is that Geoff runs back into The Patch set and tells him; a little bit later, Ryan tells the listeners that he's coming in early the next day and none of them will have a Gamertag anymore.
Ryan: Internet, I'm gonna tell you right now. If you go tomorrow and try to get any of their Gamertags, it'll be available.
- What's even funnier is that Geoff runs back into The Patch set and tells him; a little bit later, Ryan tells the listeners that he's coming in early the next day and none of them will have a Gamertag anymore.
- We later get to see the making of the prank. Highlights include:
Gavin: Oh man, my heart hurts.Matt: That's fear, Gavin.
- Jack, who was absent during these events, comes into the office after the name change, looks at Ryan's computer monitor, and calmly lets out a quiet "oh no." When Kerry finds out about it, he turns to the camera and pretty much begs Ryan that it wasn't him that did it.
- The guys are then flabbergasted that news of Ryan's "name change" was on the Rooster Teeth Subreddit mere moments after Geoff had finalized the change.
- Geoff, Michael, Ray, and Gavin are absolutely terrified when Ryan calmly walks into the AH office swearing revenge, in very different ways: Gavin claims that he was just filming the prank, Geoff starts blaming others, Ray desperately tries to backpedal from the prank (which he inadvertently suggested) and Michael spends the video giggling uncontrollably wielding a golf club.
Geoff: Hey, what's up?Ryan: Hey. You guys are all fucked, you know that, right?Geoff: How was The Patch?Ryan: Oh, I know. You leave for a second, you're fucked.
- What makes this even funnier was that they knew Ryan would be angry and they still did it, despite Ray trying to desperately backpedal even then.
- Ryan's return to the office - Ryan is one of the calmer members of the main group, so it's unnerving to see just how pissed off he is from the moment he enters the room, as well as how calm he is when threatening the others. Add to this Michael and Geoff dying of laughter in the background, and the entire reveal is hilarious.
- When Ryan first does enter the office, he immediately squashes all pretense.
Ryan: It's 10, yeah. $9.99. [holds up his phone] I got the receipt.
- At the very end of the Behind The Scenes, Gavin and Michael are discussing how much it actually costs to change your gamertag. Ryan caps it:
How To with Joel and Adam
- Adam and Joel build a car in Garry's Mod. Neither of them have ever played Garry's Mod before. Hilarity Ensues.
- After about three minutes of trying to build the car, they get distracted and end up spending the next five minutes trying to hit each other with the largest props they can find.
- A few minutes later, Adam discovers the tool gun but can't figure out how to activate anything he spawns with it.
- Joel discovers the advanced duplicator and proceeds to hit the prop limit.
- Adam and Joel jump a car in episode 2 of Garry's Mod.
- Mattress monster.
- Adam spawns a bunch of headcrabs on Joel while he's trying to work.
- Joel & Adam Build the Millenium Falcon in Garry's Mod.
- God mode is off this time, resulting in many physics-related deaths.
- After three episodes, Joel and Adam still haven't figured out the props that were welded while frozen are what's keeping their vehicles from moving. They think they keep accidentally welding things to the ground.
- After finishing their "Millenium Falcon", they end up flipping over every time they try to fly with it. Eventually, they give up and fly it up to the "Death Star" with no clip.
- "How To: Left 4 Dead 2" is a barrel of fun. First off, they're playing with models and flashlight skins downloaded from the Steam Workshop. Matt is the Shark Slayer, Joel is Sanic, Adam is Professor Genki, and Jeremy is Colonel Sanders.
- The Tank is Donkey Kong, and instead of throwing rocks he throws barrels full of bananas.
- Joel spends the first minute of the video completely baffled by the fact that his flashlight is an anime girl note .
- Adam keeps lighting Matt on fire and throwing tartar sauce (Boomer bile) at him in attempts to cook and eat him.
- Jeremy always refers to healing items as KFC products, even though they haven't been reskinned. Health kits are buckets of chicken, adrenaline and boomer bile are gravy, and pills are mashed potatoes.
- Adam and Joel tase people. There's also some game in between the tasing.
- The Animated RT Recap, blending characters from the Animated Adventuresnote , Minecraft Let's Playsnote , RWBYnote , and Red vs. Bluenote . And of course the ending, where the RTAA guys hit on the RWBY girls, ending with Joel Crossing the Line Twice:
Burnie: Hey ladies, what's up? You guys look single.Gus: Schoolgirls, huh? That's cool.Ruby: (backing away) Eww, gross, boys... Gross gross gross gross gross gross gross...Weiss: Not in a million trillion years.Joel: You know, Disney characters put out.
- Made even funnier when Blake just pulls out her weapon, without saying anything.
- Australian Caiti convincing employees that drop bears are real.
- "Gavin After Dentist" has Meg film Gavin after getting his wisdom teeth removed.
- This edition of RT Life. JJ makes a dumb vine at the expense of being soaked, Miles gets "ferociously savaged" by Rebel the Dog, and Brandon has to find Gavin after he's been rejected from a bar. He finds Gavin taking a piss in the dumpster.
- Everybody showing how, just by filming a single video, Michael's raging affects their lives.
- RT Life, they go out to jump a person's car on Reddit. Brandon proves to be the champion of comedy. First they turn to him to direct him to their destination and while he knows where it is, he doesn't realize that he's supposed to be navigating and directing them to said location. Then once they get there, he has to crawl under the fence to let them in. Then he gets out the jumper cables before they've confirmed they've found the car. Then they realize that they're at the wrong location. Then they get to the right location, find the person who needs help, and turn to Brandon for the jumper cables.....who left it at the other location.... and then asks everyone else why they didn't put it back in the truck.
Burnie: Within one sentence, you explain why it was your fault and immediately shifted blame to everyone else.
- Bonus points: the person they helped apparently doesn't have a problem asking a nearby car if they've got a pair of jumper cables but does have a problem asking for a boost. Instead, she posts to Reddit for help
- Gavin's return, which sees him waste no time in starting the trolling all over again.
- Gavin trying and failing to flip off Geoff's chair.
- Mike the intern (no, not the guy who does Rage Quit) trying and failing to jump over his own leg.
- Jack later gets his own back and painfully waxes Gavin's arm.
- Michael failing to eat a five pound gummy bear.
- Gavin being hit in the nuts.
- Gus and Barbara trolling Ben after he gets a little too cocky about the Olympics.
- Two words: Gangnam Style.
- Chris scaring Kara.
- Brandon has a heartfelt conversation with Joe the Cat.
A Simple Walk
- Joel's seriously deadpan commentary over the games of Left 4 Dead 2.
- Joel commenting on Minecraft.
- "Fro Guy", a contestant that had a big afro.
- Joel's ridiculously complicated interview process for Season 2 of The Gauntlet... which turns out to be meaningless.
- In Episode 3 of The Gauntlet Season 2, we get quite a few moments.
Michael: Who gives a shit about the guy not on the hill, Gavin?(pause, Gus later gets gunned down)Gus: Why are you coming after me? The hill's in the other direction!Michael: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!
- Ryan proposes taking on the other teams physically should they lose. Later, he says he doesn't want to identify a particular weak link, then immediately coughs and mutters "Gavin".
- Burnie and Joel's fake Bitch in Sheep's Clothing moment about the community supposedly being unimportant. Earlier, Burnie randomly points out that more dinosaurs supposedly equals more awesomeness, then tries saying "go dinosaur or go home" and passing it off as a common cliche". Joel then says "nobody's ever said that before in any context".
- The Rooster Teeth staff team do not get an easy time. They get shoved in the basement to practice because they supposedly are less important than the other teams, are told that they're the expendable ones in terms of the asbestos in the basement, and are then told, alongside the other teams, that they have to clad a player in Mjolnir armour, for which they choose Miles. Cue a sequence with him epically marching in and giving salutes... only to discover that nobody else had to don the armour. Burnie then calls him an attention seeker.
- Burnie's attempt to count the players in fails when the gamers have to wait for themselves to be loaded in. Then he tries once more and gets told by Joel that he's failed yet again.
- Gavin randomly starts baiting the community team by saying they're crap, to which he gets the reply, "No You". Burnie deadpans and says that the community team has just represented the entire community badly by doing so.
- Team Internet Celebrity have a bit of luck when they all seize the hill... only for Miles and community member Stan to run them all over with Ghosts.
- Throughout the entire thing, Joel's deadpan commentary lampshades the fact that both Team AH and, to a lesser extent Team Rooster Teeth play Halo for a living and are not doing well. Of course, Team RT eventually comes second but it's still funny.
- The Achievement Hunter team start doing so badly that when Ryan seizes the hill, Michael fails to register for a few moments that it's happened. Gavin then forgets they're playing KOTH and starts getting Michael to gun down random players who aren't near the hill, including Gus.
- In Episode 4:
- At one point, they're supposed to run a mini-obstacle course jumping over spikes and collecting coins before stopping and eating 10 onion rings. The first contestant through plows through all the spikes, leaves the rings, and smashes the plate of onion rings into the far wall as he bowls past.
- "Stop." *The onion ring plate gets pushed off the table with the contestant running. Another contestant passes by as well*. This leads to a great bit of Laser-Guided Karma when the guilty party has to scoop them up with his bare hands, being told he may only use the tools provided.
- Michael's general frustration at the game.
- iJustine gets progressively more frustrated leading to
iJustine: Who plays this game?Miles: I do! Suck my balls!
- Episode 5, Season 2.
Joel: And that's what we want you to tell the community team
- After Joel and Burnie have another argument on the opening, Joel essentially has a Rage Quit moment for a few seconds, then immediately starts saying the graphics guy should be fired while on the phone.
- Burnie continues the fake Bitch in Sheep's Clothing moment by accusing Team RTX of screwing over Team Internet Celebrity, which causes him to eventually degenerate into a rant about being stabbed, frozen, sent into space and then revived by aliens.
- Gilligan cut*
Chris: So, Burnie and Joel can't be here right now but they just want you guys to try your best.Brandon: Yeah, they were really enthusiastic. They're really rooting for you guys.
Miles: Enable dude rolling his back on a ball.Barbara: Enable some guy on a ball!Gus: Enable the guy on the ball!!Miles: WHO HAS THE GUY ON THE BALL!!!Jordan: I DON'T HAVE THE GUY ON THE BALL!!!!!!
- Gavin complains he didn't get to do much in the first round of the first game, which results in Ryan and Michael snarking that it's because he can't do anything.
- When all of RT team has a meltdown when time is running out and no one is pushing the button. This is not helped by the addition of symbols that they all take liberties in describing.
- After finding out that his team is now vulnerable to elimination, Michael decides to essentially flip the other teams off by miming him ejaculating all over them. Immediately after, Burnie's new Immunity tool is revealed... to be the immunity wrench.
- In addition to the teams being blindfolded, Burnie randomly ends up blindfolded as well even though it's not necessary, and ends up peeing near where Gus is standing. Gus pays no attention to it.
- One of the members of the Community Team having trouble finding the "a" button on the keyboard. Somehow, he goes so far off-field that he accidentally presses enter.
- In Episode 7 of Season 2, the music becomes slow and flashback shows Michael saying that him and Gavin will have a truce and win together with Gavin encouraging Michael on, seconds later, Michael eliminates Gavin out the game and Michael is then eliminated.
On The Spot
- Ryan brings his obsession with small animals here.
- RWBY volume 3.
- Joel explains what it means to be "Joeled".
- Just Joel in general on this show. Highlights provided in this Just The Bits
- Team CSC vs Team Free Willy- Surprising Things to Yell When Climaxing:
- The season finale goes entirely Off the Rails as Geoff completely hijacks just about every moment with random stories.
- Geoff points out Jack's socks leading to Joel deciding to take off one of Jack's socks and play with it. Gavin quickly abandons ship.
- Ryan defines "Muppet Neck"
- Eyebrow cam.
- "Zombie apocalypse? Fuck bread."
- Episode 13 has Aaron & Blaine win, meaning that they'll return in the next episode to defend their title. Episode 14 was supposed to have Blaine & Aaron play against Gus & Josh, but we find out that as soon as the show went live, Josh jumped ship and Aaron switched teams, meaning that Blaine is all alone. They eventually pull in Barbara to be his teammate, but when she joins the other team, Chris has to fill in. When Chris defects, Josh—Gus's original teammate—takes his place. When Gus's mega-team inevitably wins, Gus asks if Josh wants to be on the winning team.
- This particular exchange, which starts when Blaine is forced to describe "Champion Juice":
Blaine: Champion Juice is not sweat. It's, okay, you know when you take off your work-out shorts, and there's, like, that really pungent smell?Jon: (smiling) No, I don't.Blaine: Well, you don't work out.(Barbara chuckles)Blaine: It's, there's a really, like,...there's like a stank...Jon: I also don't have a sense of smell!Blaine: (the realization hits him) Oh...(Barbara breaks out laughing)Jon: But thank you for going with the insult route!
- The complete trainwreck that is the second half of Episode 30, all starting with the redemption challenge. It involves, among other things, Dan smashing cookies into the carpet, Gavin cramming cookies into Dan's mouth in an attempt to gain more points, at least 2 separate instances of people being pushed out of their chairs, and all the contestants eating cookies off the floor at some point - with special mention to Michael, who starts sucking the crumbs Dan crushed into the carpet off the floor like a vacuum cleaner. It gets so chaotic that Jon completely gives up and starts giving (and taking) away obscene amounts of points to everyone for every little thing that happens.
- Episode 36, Joel temporarily becomes the host after he begins to give and take points without any input from Jon. It goes about as well as one might expect.
- Episode 40
Jon: Three hundred bonus points for Blaine's mom.
- Blaine gets hammered. He has about eight beers during the game, in addition to three he drank beforehand, and he makes life hell for Miles the entire time.
- Team Hats gives Jon, Blaine, and Miles hats as "gifts". Miles' and Blaine's hats say "Butt" and "Hole", respectively. Jon gives them several hundred bonus points.
- During their turn of "Cunning Linguistics", Blaine calls his mom as a "lifeline".
Million Dollars, But...
- Episode 1
- The look on Josh Flanagan's face every time that he's about to utilize his index finger.
- Gavin bringing up the possibility of a dog showing up at the opera.
- Episode 2
- Burnie asks Gus and Gavin if they'd take a million dollars in exchange for their dicks glowing. Gus asks if they can pick the glow's colour or change it. Cut to an Imagine Spot of Gavin dancing at a party while swinging his magical colour-changing dick around like a glowstick.
- Gus asks if they would accept the million dollars in exchange for vomiting a little every time they see someone attractive. Burnie imagines what the conversations would be with a significant other after a while.
Burnie (voicing Ashley): Look, you just don't throw up when you see me anymore.(Gavin and Gus break down laughing.)
- Gavin then notes that one would eventually have to fake vomiting into a trash can in order to convince a girlfriend you were still attracted to her.
Rooster Teeth Comics
Other Rooster Teeth events
- Joel flipping Gavin off his chair and then sticking it on top of him... because he said he didn't like his Halo gametype.
- Gus saw a heartwarming tweet from Michael to Lindsay. His response? To be a Moment Killer and immediately tweet "gay".
- Michael visits L.A to play Dead Space 3.
- Rooster Teeth and Machinima collaborating on First Person Party.
- Rooster Teeth's Vine account is filled with pretty funny things.
Barbara: Wait, what's the second part?
- There's a video about eye-poking games where Burnie declares they need to stop doing it, as he and Barbara both have an eyepatch now. Gavin has lost both eyes.
- Gavin challenges Burnie and Barbara to down a gallon of milk in an hour. They've both done it in about three seconds.
- This video has Burnie in drag.
- Barbara deliberately embraces the stereotype of Canadians having no sense of humour.
- Burnie rages after finding out that the graph that Burnie was shown by Barbara is actually a giant penis drawing. Gavin, of all people, looks comically unamused.
- I know it's a weird question to ask...
- Ninja School.
- You might wanna check the envelopes next time, Barb...
- Burnie catches a bee. But he's allergic to bees.
- There's always time for cake!
- In the first Thanksgiving, there were the Pilgrims and the Indians... and pirates?
- The "Odds Are" Music video they helped direct. A bunch of newscasters sing gleefully with lyrics that don't match the video as the world ends, but the best parts are the news coverage and the News Graphic.
- "VOLCANO ERUPTS BABY DINOSAURS/SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE EVENT SIGNALS THE APOCALYPSE.
- "NEW GRAPHICS BECOME SELF-AWARE/THIS IS NOT AN EXISTENCE. PLEASE KILL ME..."
- Gavin's cameo as an American Football player. Oh, the irony...
- In response to Jack's engagement photo (Which itself belongs in Heartwarming), Burnie and Gavin take the exact same photo, in the exact same poses, at the exact same place, and the exact same Tweet, with them in place of Jack and Caiti.
Caiti:I love you guys.Jack:I hate you guys.
- At Michael and Lindsay's wedding, Ray temporarily makes his peace with cake. Don't tell anyone.
- Michael and Lindsay have only been married for a day and we already have this◊
- In this episode of Countdown, "Top 12 Most Satisfying Guns", they get to number 2, the Farsight gun from Perfect Dark and realize Kdin isn't using the gun the way it's supposed to be used, instead just running around shooting people normally.
- In the Five Facts: Duke Nukem Forever, the entire video gets derailed by a story of Geoff's youth of some neighbors who stole cable way back when. When Geoff playfully realizes that their video editor, Franco, would have to edit a lot of this out (they don't), they start teasing Franco, leading to "#STOPTHEFRANCOBULLYING 2014" to show up.
- At one point, while Gavin was out of the office, Ryan cut a hole in Gavin's desk (don't worry, Gavin had already put holes in it himself, including one under his keyboard) under the monitor, and put in a device that included an Xbox controller vibrator set to go off randomly. It got to the point that Gavin was practically tearing apart his desk to find it. All being filmed, of course, before he finally moved the monitor and saw the device.
Geoff: Who's the one person in this office smart enough to have made this?
Micheal: I wonder.
Ryan: Aaaaa, I gotta go.
Rooster Teeth fan work
- This video which shows all of Gavin's various happenings and mishaps to the Skyrim theme, notably Gavin tackling Gus just as "Fus ro dah" is being shouted.
- "Tornadoe", the fan thing brought on as a result of Sharknado.