- They question how come neither Lee, Gai or Ten Ten are shown to be attending Neji's funeral, while other characters who didn't have interactions with him are there.
- The whole resolution of Sasuke's arc ending with him Easily Forgiven, cementing his Karma Houdini status. They keep making up dialog.
- They mock that Sakura forgave Sasuke by just saying "For What?" instead of acknowledging he did anything wrong, to the point that Naruto seems a lot more inteligent in comparison because at least they were lying next to each for 24 hours, so they had a lot of time to talk and understand each other, while Sakura just forgives him on the spot.
- Sasuke just giving a half-assed apology.
YROT: (Imitating Sasuke) Yeah... Sorry about that...
RolloT: (Imitating Sasuke) My bad, guys... Sorry for trying to kill the Kages and stuff...
: (after reading Sakura offering an artificial arm to Sasuke) He gets to have his hand back?! Oh my God!!
RolloT: He really got off. He's free like- No, Nik. 'Cause he's self-imposing no more arm on himself. He's sayin' "No, I don't deserve an arm. I deserve my freedom, I deserve my freedom of will, and I deserve to have a hot piece of ass to go fuck on the side. But that's it! No more! I do not deserve a hand."
- While Nik points out that Sasuke is the one narrating the ending, Chris plays the theme of The Breakfast Club over the narration.
- Both constantly mock how some really minor (to insignificant) characters are present in the future, but we never get to know what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto and the Hebi Team. This turns into a Running Gag.
- Sakura is stupid because she instantly forgives Sasuke like he did nothing wrong, to the point even Bella and Edward's relationship makes more sense than Sakura and Sasuke: Equally as abusive, but with the difference that Sasuke never cares for her, and Sakura is still smitten by him. Yes. That low.
- First page of 700 has Shino as the teacher, which Nik points out it's Fridge Brilliance. And then they make up a scene of Shino trying to insert bugs into his students.
YROT!Shino: So, what are you gonna do if you're surrounded all sides by ninjas?
YROT!Kid: Uh, I would use my Kagebunsh-
YROT!Shino: Wrong answer.
YROT!Kid: Uh, I would use my wind pow-
RolloT!Shino: You're not thinking about the millipedes. Which is your first problem. You need a fuck ton of millipedes.
YROT!Shino: You haven't even bothered to ask me what sort of native bugs are in the area.
RolloT!Shino: Yeah, you haven't even determined about what kind of fire ants are in there. Or perhaps rock ants. It's all very specific and will change how you handle the situation.
YROT!Shino: Look, bugs are everywhere. You just need to know where they are in a different environment.
RolloT!Shino: You just have to let them live in you!.
YROT!Shino: Now. Hold out your hand to me.
RolloT!Shino: I'm just gonna start- I'm just gonna put this. I know it seems big, but I'm just gonna put this rhino beetle in your arm. He's gonna burrow into your skin and make it's home there. And it's going to lay eggs.
YROT!Shino: I may seem weird for you to start off with the rhino beetle, but once you got that in, then everything else will be a piece of cake. So it's going to be your favorite.
RolloT!Shino: Also I had a fight with my ants earlier, so they won't agree with this right now. This is all the options I have left.
YROT!Shino: And only the rhino beetle felt like doing this.
RolloT!Shino: Deal with it. #Shino.
YROT: And that was one page.
- They laugh at Ten Ten being a Memetic Loser.
- On the fact that Hinata and Naruto ended up married and with two kids, they mention how bizarre it is that they had no romantic interaction shown, and joke that maybe Naruto keeps forgetting her.
- Which also leads them to joke that Naruto is neglectful towards Bolt because he's half Hinata's.
- All the points regarding Sasuke's daughter:
- Nik refers to her initially as Uryu Ishida, only to Verbal Backspace.
- The WMG that Sasuke's daughter can't be Sakura's. They first suggest that the kid looks more like Karin. Then reason that makes more sense if Sasuke just impregnated someone during his trip and suddenly arrived to Sakura's house to drop the baby at her care while he continues to be a deadbeat parent. They even joke that even Naruto being the mother makes more sense, and they conclude that Sarada doesn't hate Sasuke because Naruto might be fooling her with a lot of stories on why Sasuke is so awesome.
- Then Chris mocks Sarada's line of being Not So Different to Bolt because of their fathers, quoting it with variations of "I guess he's kinda simmilar to me when it comes to dads, we're like BAM!". Nik points out that everytime it's becoming a different catchphrase, not that it's less funny at all.
- Also on Why Sarada seems to miss him, despite the fact that Sasuke never shows up, and she has never met him.
RolloT: The thing that I find very amusing here: Sasuke is a complete deadbeat dad. We don't- based on what we know about him from last chapter and what we see on this chapter, we have to assume he probably doesn't show up a lot. If at all. He barely just dropped his kid off and never came back. He maybe had impregnated Sakura... But she still fucking treats him like she's the bees goddamn knees. (...) You never even met him probably!! He is a DICKHEAD!! You should HATE him!! He is a BUM!! Why does everybody like this ASSHOLE?! So perfectly in character with Sasuke!! All the girls like him! Even his own daughter forgets the fact that he's never there, 'cause she's just like "He's so cool".
- They make up a whole scene during the Kage meetings involving Kankuro and his puppets.
YROT!Kankuro: I know what you guys should do. Make puppets for everyone.
RolloT!Kankuro: A plain guard issue to non-war we'r having is We need more puppets around. Perhaps everyone should have their own miniature puppet that they walk around with. To entertain themselves and provide needed-
YROT!Kankuro: I brought up some diagrams. And have prepared several charts on economics-
RolloTT!Kankuro: I have some estatistics for you. We had no puppets when the Great Ninja War happened. We need puppets now! To keep another Ninja War to happen.
RolloT: And then Naruto is like:
RolloT!Naruto: Uhm, fifteen years had happened without puppets and there's been peace.
YROT!Kankuro: Yeah, but think about it this way. There were hundreds of years of war where nobody had their own personal mini-puppets. I have this circle chart prepared. You see? This is a circle chart of all the ninja wars that had ever occurred and as you can see this entire red, where red is the color indicating that nobody had pocket-puppets.
RolloT!Kankuro: I myself have a pocket-puppet. And I have not been attacked since the great ninja war ended. This DEFINETELY proves everyone needs puppets.
Rollo T: And then there's everyone else like "WHY DO YOU LET HIM IN HERE?! With EVERY MEETING we spent 30 minutes arguing the stupid asshole's puppet plans down."
YROT: And then Gaara is like:
YROT!Gaara: Look, he's my brother, ok?
YROT: Shikamaru is like:
YROT!Shikamaru: You could just have Temari come here instead.
YROT!Gaara: NO, I will NOT make the Kage Meetings another oportunity for you two to have random dates.
RolloT!Shikamaru: You're just being rude.
YROT!Gaara: She doesn't even live in the land of sand anymore! Come on!