It's Morphin' Time!Austin Watson
(Born September 4, 1987) is an American professional wrestler
. He currently wrestles for WWE under the ring name Xavier Woods
He previously worked for TNA as Consequences Creed
. He began wrestling in 2005 and wrestled for many independent promotions including New Japan Pro and NWA. He has his Masters in Psychology and is working towards a PHD
As usual, you can find the basics at That Other Wiki
- Aborted Arc: He was suppose to debut when ran a petition in order to reinstate Big Show. Nothing came of this, until a debuted a few weeks later.
- Adorkable: Oh boy is he ever, whenever he is not verging on being a Keet
- Afro Asskicker: A rather thick one at that.
- All American Face: His character as Consequences Creed, who was heavily based off Apollo Creed
- Big Brother Mentor: Has one in R-Truth (see Mythology Gag).
- Catch Phrase: On Twitter it's #Nerd Life, in the ring it's "It's Morphing Time!".
- Chick Magnet
- Dance Battler: Claims he was trained in the art of “Hip Hop Kido.”
- Dance Party Ending: How he ends every one of the matches he wins.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Not an appearance, but he got an early mention on RAW several weeks before debuting as having started a petition in NXT to bring back the Kayfabe-fired Big Show.
- Expy: Apollo Creed as his Consequences Creed gimmick. He's since claimed to be the son of Apollo Creed on Twitter.
- Finishing Move: A Tornado DDT.
- Genius Bruiser: His academic resume is impressive, to say the least. Graduated with a double bachelor's in Psychology and Philosophy at 22 (meaning he took four years to finish a double major in college when a lot of people need at least 4 for one Bachelor's degree). Earned his masters' in psychology in 2013 and is currently working on his Real Life doctorate. Keep in mind, he was also wrestling on the side starting about a year out of high school.
- Keet: Woods is... pretty hyperactive.
- The Nineties: From his finisher and billed from location being shout outs to Power Rangers to his entrance music that sounds like something from Technotronic or C+C Music Factory his gimmick practically screams '90s Kid. Justified as he was born in late 1986 and most of his childhood memories before high school would have been of this decade.
- One of Us: Xavier has been to known cosplay, recommend games on his Twitter and just be an all around nerd.
- Shout-Out: From claiming he was trained by Zack Taylor to having his pants say Over 9000 his character is half shout outs.
- Stunned Silence: Actually tweeted this in reaction to a very creepy segment involving Bray Wyatt.
- Tag Team: Currently in one with R-Truth
- You Look Familiar: TNA fans will no doubt recognize that Xavier Woods is none other than Consequences Creed.
- Mythology Gag: Once tagged with one Ron Killings in TNA as "Truth and Consequences." When he debuted on RAW, he was introduced in a tag team with R-Truth (Ron Killings) as a 'friend' of Truth's. One of the few times WWE has referenced, if only very opaquely, a talent's time in TNA.