open/close all folders
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- From the intro to his History of Power Rangers series: "...Otherwise, this will be an attempt at serious analysis. Yes. Serious analysis of Power Rangers. I'll let that part sink in for a moment."
- Also from the intro: "Liking a cheesy kids' show to the point that I'm actually doing analysis of it doesn't make me a freak any more than someone who thinks that The Phantom Menace was the best Star Wars movie is a freak... though that is very sad."
- From History of Power Rangers - Mighty Morphin' Series One, his WTF moment at Zordon's request for "five overbearing and overemotional humans" to help save the world.
Linkara: Are you supposed to be joking? Five overbearing and overemotional humans? Yeah...those are traits that make for great superheroes. Has someone changed the water filter in your tube lately?
- From his review of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers season two:
Linkara: Oh my god, Lord Zedd has access to the Otherworld of Silent Hill? No wonder he looks so freakishly awesome! ...Though he must've hired an interior decorator or something. His version of the Otherworld is rather well-lit and has a surprising amount of foliage.
- Before the theme, when Lord Zedd mentions his dimension is "The Otherworld":
Linkara: "Anyway, to make a long story short, they decide it's time to "can this bitch"..."
- Linkara's epic rant about the scene with the runaway baby carriage.
Jason: "Time to can this fish!"
Linkara: "And defeat it. Lord Zedd takes it well."
Linkara: Farewell Richie, you're not even mentioned on this season's Wikipedia page.
- After talking about Richie's pointlessness on the overall plot of Season 2, Linkara ends with this:
- The PWNED caption over the scene of Tommy telling Goldar "You are... out of your mind!" and then landing a flying punch on his chest before kicking his sword away.
- At one point Linkara calls season two The Tommy Oliver Show Featuring the Power Rangers.
- What makes the line funnier is how nonchalantly he says the line.
- In his review of Season Three, he repeatedly refers to the Zeo Crystal as the "MacGuffin Crystal," saying that it will never be mentioned again. It's the way he says it.
- When Master Vile departs the show, leaving Lord Zedd as the main villain once more, Linkara remarks he "expresses his happiness about being in charge again with his expected level of restraint and subtlety"
"YEEEEEEEES! I never thought I'd be happy to see the goody-goods triumph, but Goldar, I am very, very happy! *kisses him*"
- The teaser with Billy and Adam sticking their hands out of the ground to grab some Tenga.
Linkara: "Oh my god, Ninja Zombie Power Rangers! This show is Freaking Awesome!"
- "They find Ninjor inside of a bottle and it turns out he's voiced by Dudley Do-Right." (Clip: "I am the Great Ninjor")
Dudley Do-Right!Linkara: Nell!
- His remarks about Zedd's 'backswing,' given that he says he'll hurl Rita 'into the farthest regions of the universe' and she's back halfway through the season.
- In the remastered version of the first video, when talking about Bulk and Skull's character arc, a still of the two during their introduction is subtitled: "The faces of heroism!"
- In the second part of the remastered version of season 3 Linkara adds a joke after it's revealed that Alpha 5 has uses a vacuum cleaner which turned off the command center.
Zordon: All this time, our power outage has been due not to a sinister force, but to a simple household appliance!? Is that true?
Aplha 5 **embarrased**: I'm afraid so Zordon. Hehe!
Linkara!Zordon: That's it! I'm starting work on Alpha 6!
- When pointing out the change in the morphing call during the third season, from shouting their animal names to "[Color] Ranger Power!", he notes that it's a good thing they include the word "Ranger", as without it Tommy's call would have been a little awkward.
- His complete and utter befuddlement at Master Vile's "End of the World" Party being held at the Juice Bar.
- Linkara talking about Brainwashed!Katherine's "clever ruse" to get Tommy alone.
Linkara: She goes to Tommy to begin the diabolical scheme.
Katherine: Excuse me. (her right eye glows red)
Katherine: Um, I was wondering, I'm new here, my car is broken down outside and I really don't know what to do.
Linkara!Tommy: Certainly mysterious girl who I've never met before whose eyes glow red, I'll take a look at your car despite the fact that there's no way you could know that I'm in any way mechanically inclined or that I could be of more use to your car than a mechanic.
- After his rant against the Metallic Armor, we get this line after mentioning that they were barely used:
Linkara: Thanks for taking us from the story again to remind us that you are a toy commercial.'''
- Before that, we have Linkara going though a Wild Mass Guessing spree on what the Metallic Armor would look like, before angrily yelling it's "Frinckin Glitter!". He then accuses Zordon about still being mad at them breaking the thunderzords.
Power Rangers Zeo
- When going through the color changes of the season, when he gets to Tommy:
Linkara: And yes, Tommy, the Native American, is now the Red Ranger. Whoops.
- His knocking on the Dawson Casting when talking about the infamous episode, "There's No Business like Snow Business" (paraphrased):
Linkara: This is a little uncomfortable, as she's supposed to be in her thirties, while Tommy is still a teenager. Well, in the show, anyway. I don't think anyone in the casting department has ever seen a real teenager.
- "Last time on Power Rangers," *scenes of the Command Center blowing up* "Eh, nothing that important happened."
- In the remastered version: When the Rangers are visibly feeling sorry for Tommy receiving a "Dear John" Letter from Kimberly, the camera pans over the newcomer Tanya, with the quotes "Who the hell is Kimberly?"
- All the ways he had described the Screw History approach to Time Travel in the Power Rangers universe, and the effects it had on the space-time continuum—being "repeatedly kicked in the groin", "gotten food poisoning", "trying not to drown"...
- His reaction to seeing Rita & Zedd's Pursonator monster fighting Mondo's gear monster...in the Super Zeo Megazord and Zeo Megazord respectively.
Linkara: This isn't quite as surreal as Master Vile's little party, but it's up there; two monsters from opposing evil factions are fighting each other...using the Rangers' Zords. WOW.
Power Rangers Turbo
- "Welcome, friends, to Power Rangers Turbo: the series that almost ended the franchise."
- He's unimpressed that Larigot's magic consists of sparkles, speculating that he was the one who created the Metallic Armor.
- "After a filler episode where [the Rangers] get baked into a giant pizza... Excuse me a moment. (walks away) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (walks back in, calmly continues review)" Poor guy, there's only so much he could take.
- His response to the Turbo Zords, which can be summed up in one word: "WHY?!?"
- "Uh, yeah, you've got cars now; they're super awesome. Here's the keys and your ranger powers- byyyye!"
- "Tommy is suspended over the Vortex of Eternal Sorrow. I imagine it's like replaying this season in an endless loop."
- Footage of Tommy pulling out the manual to his Zord is treated with the caption "How was flying the Radbug easier than this?!"
- Suggesting that Alpha 6 was a member of Team Skull.
- His scathing rant on Turbo at the end of part one:
Linkara: This should've been the team graduating to the next level, dealing with the harsh world of adulthood as metaphor for growing threats and more dangerous adversaries. The stakes should've been higher, the audience should've grown along with the characters, and the characters developed to their fullest. Instead, we've got a friggin' twelve-year-old driving around in a supercar, the Rangers tossing the keys to their weapons over to a bunch of untested newbies, our wise leader and quirky-but-intelligent robot buddy replaced with a woman pretending to be deep and her jive-talking faux-street robot, intergalactic empires with armies of deadly soldiers replaced with a woman whose mask doesn't fit right in a submarine along with her incompetent nephew, and her tendency to whine every five seconds because she doesn't have the good sense to set her damn explosives for thirty seconds instead of an hour, AND WE HAVE A POLICE LIEUTENANT RUNNING A FREAKIN' JUICE BAR! GAAAAAHH!Rita Repulsa: I have a headaaache!
- Followed by the first thing you hear when Part 2 begins, with straightforward deadpan to contrast the above rant — "This season just blows".
- This line during one of his rants against Divatox:
Linkara: Every time she talked about taking over the world, I just looked at her like you might look at someone who just said their wallet tastes good!
- The Stinger at the end of the video, where the Blue Senturion stops the two pizza controlled vehicles.
Blue Senturion: Their evil pizzas were no match for a simple stoplight.
Power Rangers In Space
- "They remove Psycho Yellow from the Megazord by using the anti-virus technique of hitting it with a sword."
- "There is however one good part where Raph hits Elgar" * shows clip of Raph hitting Elgar* "And I like Elgar getting hit, as a matter of fact lets see that again. * shows the clip again.* Hah! That's for Zordon's tube, you cone-headed freak!
- "KISS HER YOU IDIOT"
- His authentic glee at the fact that the battlizer isn't just glitter.
- "But this isn't the last we see from Darkonda, because it turns out he has extra lives... Yeah, he has extra lives. I wonder if he also has a save file he can load from."
- When T.J. says something about heading to the Dagobah system, Linkara says, "And hey, if Yoda can't help them find Zordon, who can?"
- His utter glee at Elgar being destroyed by the Z-Wave.
- After Andros demorphs, Linkara calls him "Legolas".
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
- "Sometime, in the not-too-distant future... way down in Deep 13!"
- "Wow, Power Rangers takes science and beats it with an aluminum bat."
- After a villain gives another villain beads: "Oh goody, beads."
- From this episode of History of Power Rangers—where, keep in mind—Linkara only does narration, we don't see him—we have Linkara ranting about the pseudo-suspense of character death on Power Rangers, because of course they'd never kill off anyone on a kids' show. And then, abruptly, we see the character in question actually die, and for all of a second we see Linkara, shocked, almost falling out of his chair, before cutting back to footage from the show.
- When explaining that the Savage Sword grows bigger with every blow: "Well, at least we finally have an explanation for why Cloud's sword is so fricking huge."
- PATENTED KIRK SHIRT RIP!
- During Mike's death scene early on:
Damon: MIIIIIKE!Linkara as Damon: Wait, I never even met Mike! Who the hell is he?
- His comment on Scorpius' death scene where he bids farewell to his daughter Trakeena.
Linkara: Ah, almost makes you forget that one of them is wearing a bug on her head and and the other is a slobbering tentacle hentai monster.
- The scene featuring a talking skeleton, and his initial reaction: "Holy Crap, Army of Darkness!"
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
- "Thank God! We'll be saved by Clark Kent, The Pink Punk, Mega-Porn-Stache Man, The Mighty Crossdresser, and Elderly Woman!"
- His abject glee at Carter trying to destroy a monster by running its ass over.
- The honour of "Dumbest Person in Power Rangers Ever" goes to... the woman telling the girl that there's no such thing as monsters.
- In a series where the Rangers DON'T have secret identities and defend the town from monsters ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- In the team-up, the episode that confirms that, yes, the last seven seasons DID happen.
- Including the time that two years before that episode, ALIENS NEARLY CONQUERED THE WORLD in "Countdown to Destruction," where the Rangers saved the world.
- This is followed by said girl going to Carter and he instantly believes her with Linkara stating: "Carter Grayson, NOT AN IDIOT".
- Apparently he's still not over this years later. In his twitter comments, he notes that Santa is a confirmed being in this universe after watching Dino Charge, and yet this woman is still disbelieving in monsters.
- This little bit, right after the Red Ranger runs at a giant monster with only his gun;
- His brief comment on the Titanium Ranger's gun that turns into an axe.
- His reaction to Vypra being consumed by Queen Bansheera: "Oh, now you learn how to act! Little late for that now, lady!"
- Referring to Carter's direct attack on Bansheera as the "I AM A MAN!" punch.
Power Rangers Time Force
- Starting the Time Force review with a clip from the original series of the Rangers optimistically hoping for a future with no suffering or war... then cutting to the villains blowing things up and kicking the future Rangers' asses.
- Mixing up the Time Force finale 'The End of Time' with the Doctor Who special of the same name.
- "KISS, YOU IDIOTS!"
- This exchange:
Wes: Eric, is that you?Linkara: No, it's Zordon mystically restored to life. WAKE UP, WES!
- Also this bit:
(After Katie throws a driver out of his vehicle after telling Jen to be polite to him)Linkara: That's Katie. I like Katie.
- Linkara excitedly wonders if Vypra has learned to act since Lightspeed Rescue. Then she says her first line.
Linkara: ...Well, sometimes you work with what you've got.
- When Vypra fails to retrieve the crystal at the museum:
Vypra: Curses...Linkara: Damn, foiled by easily breakable glass!
- The captions pointing out Fridge Logic yet again add some humor.
Trip: How has the future been changed?Alex: I can't tell you.Caption: ...Why not?
- Whereupon Wes quirks his head in the background as if to say: "Yeah! The heck, man?"
Power Rangers Wild Force
- His interpretation of Danny's pantomiming in The Teaser: "Actually, it sounds like it was about a kissing booth run by witches who pray to their god, Danny. The townspeople forced to write up their wills and drink themselves to sleep in fear. But, hey, props to Max for understanding any of that."
- His growing confusion over the narrator. "Seriously, Mr. Narrator, who the hell are you?"
- "Yes, this is the new Red Ranger... and he's talking to a monkey." (technically a chimpanzee, but that's aside)
- "Oh boy, here we go..."
- The vicious caption riffing on the backstory of the Animarium. "Sewer systems hadn't been invented yet, but the animal/human peace was what was important."
- "His CGI was toxic to nature!"
- The kid asks his mom to read him the story again, he points out the kid is asking to be read a story where the perfect paradise is being destroyed by evil.
- "Despite his tactic of screaming like a madman, Merrick is knocked aside."
- His reaction to Jen's outfit - "Holy crap, Jen. THAT'S special assignment gear for Time Force?!"
- When Taylor punches Cole in the stomach and "drafts" him into the Rangers, he imagines how it would've been if Zordon had done things that way. "You have been chosen to form an elite group of heroes to fight Rita. And if you don't join up, Alpha will kick your asses until you do."
- After the flashback of Shayla and Merrick singing to the Deerzord, Linkara shouts "Do you people begin to understand why I miss Ron Wasserman so much?!"
- "They used to sing to it, accompanied by horrible green-screen shots of nature."
- His reasoning for thinking about why Bulk and Skull respected Tommy so much in Forever Red.
- To elaborate, a clip used from the early season of MMPR, where Bulk and Skull try to intimidate Tommy and he simply scares them off with his green glowing eyes.
- Before that, when asking how Bulk got back from Miranoi, Linkara's answer is: "Shut up and don't question it! Bulk and Skull are back!"
- When discussing the problems they had had with funding Forever Red, he sums up Disney's feelings on the matter in this impression: "Why are you advertising old toys that aren't made anymore?"
Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- The inevitable response to the Rangers getting a bee weapon.
- His complaining about Ninja Storm not taking seriously the fact that Power Rangers are real, and that in several seasons, important public events should be proof enough that the Power Rangers are real. Just the way that he almost whines in angry frustration makes it absolutely hilarious.
- "This stuff happened! You can't deny it!" It goes on to the point where you think he's dealing with the PR-verse equivalent of 9/11 truthers.
- "There was a freakin' alien invasion!"
- The demonstration of how similar the theme song is to "Help Me Rhonda".
- "Anyone else looking at the color-coded Ninja academy uniforms and seeing Slifer Red, Obelisk Blue, and Ra Yellow?"
- The caption on when Sensei Guinea Pig is explaining how he was transformed.
THAT IS NOT AN EXPLANATION.
- The growing amount of times he says, "Because... uh... I have no idea"
- "And now it's time for another edition of Weirdest Martial Arts Techniques EVER!"
Power Rangers Dino Thunder
- "Oh yeah, and there was that period where time kinda reversed and we all became children and a bunch of aliens took over for us and Aisha remained behind in Africa in the past except she became a teenager again when time was restored and her family moved over to Africa too and this girl named Tanya joined us and...well, I guess all of that wasn't important. Also, Kimberly dumped me."
- Ninja Staring Contest.
- "Zeltrax gains a new Zord and-HOLY CRAP, HE JUST BLEW UP A MOUNTAIN!!!!!"
- Doing his best to build up what the franchise did for its 500th episode, before admitting it's a Clip Show.
- He refers to the team sacrificing the Zords as "The T.J. maneuver."
- Linkara has a surprisingly philosophical idea about why Tommy goes through what he does in this season, such as being locked in morphed form, stuck as invisible, or fighting his former Ranger selves in the depths of his mind... before admitting that he's probably just rambling.
- Pointing out the suggestive line from the first episode.
Elsa: My master calls me Elsa.Linkara: Gee, Mesogog is into some kinky stuff!
- This gem...
Mesogog: Launch an aerial assault. The citizens of Reefside will think that idiot Lothor has returned.Linkara: Heh, I like Mesogog already.
- Similarly this line from the Clip Show during the Ninja Storm portion.
Linkara: I also love how Tommy says in the narration that it was the Thunder Rangers that gave them their biggest challenge. Further proving how worthless Lothor was as a villain.
- Similarly this line from the Clip Show during the Ninja Storm portion.
- His disbelief at the silver stripe on the Green Ranger's helmet, pointing out that, as the suit was featured in the Clip Show, they really shouldn't have made such a mistake.
Linkara: Geez, maybe Tommy's coma did some brain damage...
- He refers to the Tyrannodrones as "the Stingwingers' demonic cousins." Particularly funny when you remember that the Tyrannodrones are in fact heavily modified Stingwinger costumes.
Power Rangers SPD
- The first time the Omega Ranger & Battlizer-equipped Red Ranger strike dramatic poses, the screen flashes up "Crotch Shot" thanks to the camera being positioned directly inline of their crotches.
- Go Go Power Sexism!
- "I am Omega. Physics for losers." He says this as the Omega Ranger picks up laser pellets (as a result of censorship of bullets from Dekaranger) fired out from the enemies' guns.
- Snarking about how Jason David Frank not returning for the second Dino Thunder/SPD crossover, even in voice over form, works out great since it just means that all we see of Tommy is his morphed form & that was how he was seen for a large chunk of Dino Thunder anyway.
- "Sam... has no character development. He is a ball of light. Moving on."
- His slight befuddlement at the series' lackluster titles for its opening episode and finale. ("Beginnings" and "Endings", respectively.)
- As truthful as it is in regards to its overuse, is actually kinda hilarious hearing his complaining about the abundance of explosions this season and how it make both heroes and villains look like poor shots.
- "There. Happy, now? I made a Room joke in this. Moving on."
- At the very beginning of the series, mentions the EPIC way the show starts with Grumm blowing up a planet, followed by him commenting earnestly, "And there's your nightmare fuel, kids!"
- Speaking of EPIC, once he's gotten through part 1 of the finale, he says, "And yes, that was all part 1."
- When he talks about the Sam two-parter he's perplexed by how it seems the rangers never questioned their powers or how they got them.
Linkara: They just woke up one day and figured "Hey! I can walk through walls! Neato!" Weird.
- In the first team-up Linkara goes on a mini-rant about Broodwing's forces attacking a quarry and how most team-ups in the Disney era happen in this kind of area.
Kat: The quarry's under attack.Linkara: It's a freaking quarry! It has rocks in it! Is he attacking the rocks?!
- "I elbow the person to the right of me in salute."
- "Jack gives up his coat to a hunchbacked alien lady who came in too late for food...though clearly the coat's not going to fit her. Though they are aliens. Maybe she's planning on eating it."
Power Rangers Mystic Force
- His, well, utter disbelief at the scene he used for The Teaser that shows the rangers playing around with "native maraca plants".
(*Beat*)Linkara: ...I have no words.. . Are you sure you people still want me to do this series? (then, with resignation) Okay.
- Continuity Snark to the max about "humanity living in peace".
- "One wonders why they don't contact the police, and... oh, right, Power Rangers, duh, sorry."
- Calls Nick an idiot due to Arbitrary Skepticism. It's all in the tone.
- One of the villains in this series is called The Master. Cue the obligatory Doctor Who reference.
- Linkara's reaction to Piggy's cameo.
- Our introduction to most of the rangers.
Linkara: We then cut to an MTV reality show already in progress, where this girl, Vida, is pretending to be a DJ, and committing crimes against music in a ragstock.
- His hilarious deadpan on how "Plan Xander" never ever ever EVER works. Ever.
- When the rangers morph for the first time, we get this gem:
Morphing Sequence: Galwit-Mysto-Ranger!Linkara (on-screen text): Wait, who the hell said that? Gosei?
- His final words basically telling his overall thoughts on next season.
- When giving props to the dimension Nick ended in with Catastros, he praises that actually looks different from a normal place, as opposed to Lord Zedd's otherworld which sums up as "in front of a cave."
- His reaction to Daggeron's Megazord (Paraphrased):
Linkara: A magical train that sucks the monster in, Ghostbusters style, and incinerates it in its engine.Linkara: Okey-dokey!
- When Chip first uses magic.
Chip: What did she say? To use magic, all I have to do is believe. Well, I do! I believe in magic! (As Chip defeats Hidiacs with lightning, Do You Believe in Magic by the Lovin Spoonful plays.)
- And before that, there's Linkara's reaction to her advice
Udonna: Just remember! To use magic, all you need to do is BELIEVE in magic!Cue Nick being tossed around by two HidiacsLinkara: THANKS, UDONNA! THAT'S A BIG HELP!
- And before that, there's Linkara's reaction to her advice
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
- Linkara's beginning comments before the opening to the newest History of Power Rangers.
- His hate for the theme song is so great, he says that if it was a person, he'd strangle it, burn it, boast about doing it, and still be declared innocent for doing it.
- His response to the opening daydream by Mack, where a Nazi hijacks the plane and steals the relic he had acquired...
Linkara: And then Ace Rimmer jumps out, riding on an alligator and steals this guy's parachute. At least, that's what I wish happened.
- When he mentions how Hartford invited Ronny to join, he points out how awkward it would've been if someone else managed to win the race.
- Linkara respectively calling Mr. Hartford and Spencer "Indiana Jones" and "Alfred" at the start.
- This bit after Rose explains how she knows about Flurious and Moltor:
- Linkara continuously bringing up Rose's quote on suggesting Mr. Hartford should just buy an army since he is filthy stinkin' rich enough to afford it.
- He introduces Will as 'Mission Impossible' and proceeds to call him a thief.
Linkara: Oh, not the character... sort of. I mean the actor. He is a piece of crap and I feel no shame in saying that.
- His response to someone saying that they can't have mercenaries in a children's show:
Linkara: DON'T WRITE YOUR STORY WITH PLOT HOLES THAT EVEN A CHILD COULD SEE THROUGH!!
- Linkara states that Will is an idiot after hearing his "Telescopular" comment.
- He states his dislike of the Kalish-splosions for every little thing in this season and finds that there is about 250 explosions throughout the whole freakin thing.
Linkara: Don't worry, I won't harp on them for 5 minutes like I've done before, but they move into the realm of completely incomprehensible this season, as we suddenly have explosions that CAME! FROM! NOWHERE!
- Every time Dax says something stupid (which happens a lot), Linkara responds with a "Shut up, Dax." The tone changes over the course of the review, going from "mildly annoyed" at the beginning of the review to "cursing his existence" by the end.
- Made even better when he alternates it, such as with Thrax ("Shut up, Thrax") and when another character says something stupid ("Shut up, Dax! I mean-")
- There's something hilarious to how he angrily yells the line when we are introduced to Dax and someone played a joke on him, by giving him a dinky little chair.
Linkara: "[...] STUNT MEN GET SET ON FIRE!!"
- Linkara hitting his head against a wall not once, but twice!
Linkara: Again, would it have been so damn hard to call Richard Horvitz, Wendee Lee, or hell, even Caterina Lucciani with the faux street voice and have one of them voice Alpha?!
- The first time happens after witnessing Dax do absolutely nothing while his girlfriend (who is actually a villain named Miratrix who used him to steal a Macguffin) escapes scot-free.
- The second time happens during the team-up episode "Once A Ranger" when Linkara angrily states that he absolutely HATES Alpha's voice in the episode and goes on to ask why Richard Steven Horvitz, Wendee Lee, or Caterina Lucciani (Alpha's voice from Turbo) weren't asked to voice Alpha instead.
- When noting Tyzonn's human form:
Linkara: As we established with KO-35, we really only have 2 extremes with alien races: Either "humanoid", or "OH GOD RUN AWAY".
- He further snarks on how Power Rangers continues to strangle the neck of science.
- This bit after "Plan Xander" miserably fails as per usual:
Linkara: And this Xander, is why you need to modify "Plan Xander" into simply being: summon lots of vines and tree roots from the ground around a guy. That plan worked pretty well!
- His reaction to Bridge's unmorphed fight.
- Linkara's reaction to Alpha appearing in "Once A Ranger".
Linkara: Oh, good God...
- When noting the Thor and Loki episode, he dubs over Loki's voice with clips from a certain other Loki.
- Linkara's reaction to "Once A Ranger's" pacing.
Linkara: SLOW THE HELL DOWN!! YOU'RE GIVING THE CHILDREN HEART ATTACKS!!
- Linkara's comment when Dax points out that, in a picture, the tree is casting a shadow, but Hartford and Mack don't.
Linkara: My god... Hartford faked the moon landing!
- His listing all the badly executed Fanservice 'Once A Ranger' has, compared to previous Team Up episodes or 'Forever Red', all while playing Pizzicato Playtime in the background.
Linkara: The team goes to Angel Grove! ...or, rather, a single warehouse in Angel Grove and we never actually see anything else of the town. The Rangers get Alpha! Who was boxed up for some reason and was left to rot in said warehouse, plus has a horrifyingly annoying new voice. Adam says 'morphenominal'! A phrase that he had never uttered before during the Mighty Morphin' days. Five Rangers from past seasons unite! Yeah, and they show why the current team is a bunch of assholes. The son of Rita and Lord Zedd shows up! But not Rita or Lord Zedd themselves, just the lame kid they produced.
- Ending the third video shortly after the above rant by showing a clip of the two teams yelling, "Go, Go, Power Rangers!"
Linkara: Hahaha. That's the song they couldn't use.
- And when he starts initially talking about Once a Ranger, he first shows a bunch of clips from episodes preceding the team-up that show the Overdrive Rangers acting like jackasses, also set to Pizzicato Playtime.
- Ending the third video shortly after the above rant by showing a clip of the two teams yelling, "Go, Go, Power Rangers!"
- Playing the "Snow and Heat Miser Song" over footage of Flurious and Moltor.
- After delivering a long, screaming rant about how terrible the Overdrive Rangers are compared to past teams and how the anniversary episode exemplifies their worst traits, he takes a breath and prefaces the next bit with "So". What follows is obvious Tranquil Fury as he describes the situation, rising into growling as he explains the climax, with an unmorphed Mack slicing apart a giant monster with Excelsior.
- His complaint about the gigantic Plot Hole in the episode where they want to get a picture of Norg to get famous.
Linkara: One: They've seen Norg before! Mack has SPOKEN to Norg before! Two: You're the POWER RANGERS! YOU'RE ALREADY FAMOUS! YOU WERE ON A TALK SHOW!!
- When Thrax threatens to destroy Earth because he can't obtain the sword of the Warrior Goddess, he just leaves.
Linkara: [as Thrax] I could easily kill you all right now, but I won't, because I'm an idiot, bye!!
- During the team-up, when Flurius ominously suggests to the rest of the villains that they should perhaps be keeping closer tabs on Thrax:
Linkara: DUN DUN DUUUUUU-oesn't amount to anything!
- After Thrax is destroyed, we cut to a clip from Mighty Morphin, of Rita telling Zedd, "Remind me never to have kids!"
Power Rangers Jungle Fury
- The first episode being titled "Welcome to the Jungle" brings about the inevitable joke.
- Theo and Lily have been mediating since last night...
- When talking about Jarrod's confrontation with Casey, he points out how silly it is for him to be so mean to him when he got exactly what he wanted.
(In a silly macho voice) How dare you bring me a towel when I demanded one! Stupid Slifer slacker!
- He mentions that the only way that Jungle Fury's characters could be worse than Overdrive's is if it was a team entirely composed of Dax. While funny on its own, remember that Linkara is also a huge Star Trek fan, and that in the show Deep Space Nine, there was a character named Jadzia Dax, who was The Nth Doctor, meaning that one could theoretically build a team that was, in fact, all Dax.
- Later, during an instance where the Rangers are having a moment of stupidity/jerkishness, he wonders why he suddenly has the urge to say "Shut up, Dax."
- His rant about how somehow evil forces keep getting locked up and then released in a specific 20 year span no matter how far back their defeat was.
- Early on, he says he eventually realized the reason he so instantly took a liking to Master Mao was due to his resemblance to Shadis from Attack on Titan. For the rest of the review, every appearance by Mao is dubbed over by clips of the TFS abridged parody's take on Shadis.
Mao: WHY CANTCHA BE...MORE LIKE THAT MAJESTIC STALLION JOHN OVER THERE?!
*In Jarrod's head*"The human race needs you!""I've seen the real Jarrod, and he's not evil!""It's never too late to start over!"
- Gets especially funny during Jarrod's soul searching moment near the end:
- "Dai Shi likes Camille! Dai Shi likes Camille!"
- His exasperated "No. Just... No" Reaction to the Pai Zhua Masters turning into their ultimate Animal Spirits note .
- His choice of appropriate background music for the final battle: Kung Fu Fighting.
Shadis!Mao: OH, YOU THINK THIS IS "HAREM OF THE DEAD", YOU SHRIMP-DICKED FUCK-NUGGET?!?!
- CGI is treated as an in-universe superpower, to the point where it seems to be Magic by Any Other Name.
- RJ reveals he's a Pai Zhua master.
Linkara: Of course! It all makes sense! Evil pizzas are no match for a simple stoplight, but we can harness the power of pizza for good!
Linkara: Their relationship is so fascinating- wait. That symbol on Dai Shi's flag, is that a slice of pizza? Oh my God it is! DAI SHI REALLY IS THE PIZZA WHO WAS NO MATCH FOR SIMPLE STOPLIGHT!
- At one point, it's noted that Dai Shi's sigil (seen on his war flags and on the backplate of his Lion Armor) looks like…a slice of pizza.
- The Take That! at Power Rangers Megaforce.
Linkara: Damn, if only there was a giant tiki-head somewhere on Earth who could also guide them. And by "guide them" I mean give them things at random.
- The Running Gag of him never saying Pai Zhua right after the first time, instead referring to them as Pai Schwartz, Ping-Pong, Pau Pau, Paisanos, and finally, the show and tell academy. (he does call it the right thing at the very end though)
Power Rangers RPM
- After talking about Dr. K's episode and how a kid's show is allowed to be sophisticated and well written, as well as how Olivia Tennet's performance is a perfect balance of stoicism, emotion, and pain, he cheerfully notes that it's time to get back to good old Power Rangers wackiness. Which is immediately followed by Dillon dreaming about losing his memories and someone he loves.
Linkara (weakly singing): Uh...Go, Go, Power Rangers... duh, duh, duh, duh, duhhhh...
- His reading of Eddie Guzelian's genuine reaction to the very silly Go-Onger... AFTER pitching the "dark post-apocalyptic future" idea.
Holy sh**! I just promised Disney I could turn this into a show that would appeal to an OLDER audience! I must be out of my f***ing mind! Holy sh**!! Wait, what's on the front of that Zord? Are those motherf***ing eyeballs?!
- When Dillon expresses bitterness at the revelation that Dr. K is indirectly responsible for Venjix...
Linkara: I would lay the blame on the government agents for stopping her from inputting the code, leading back to her still making it in the first place, to back to the government agents, but then we'd quickly be playing a game of...
- After Dillon curbstomps some Grinders, one of them is reduced to a walking pair of pants before it collapses. Linkara then gives us this line.
Linkara: And the pants were dead...
- During one of Dillon's nightmares:
Dillon: What? It's just apple juice. (camera zooms down to reveal a metal hand).Linkara: OH MY GOD, THAT'S LEMONADE!
- Commenting on Dr. K's pretty decent violin skills.
- When Gem and Gemma shoot the control tower: "Um, I think you missed."
- The video's description:
The History of Power Rangers returns with an alternate dimension where they're fighting an evil machine empire! ...It's so different from the normal universe! It has all the silliness of Power Rangers - government stripping of personal freedom, corruption and collusion with organised crime, and nightmarish visions implanted by robots.
- While pointing out the similarities in the Dillon/Tenaya plot to the Andros/Karone one, after Tenaya is recaptured and brainwashed.
Linkara: Ah, there's our Astronema repeat. Quick, Dillon, shoot her and cry on her. That worked in the other universe.
- The somewhat inevitable joke.
Dillon: What's a... Power Ranger?
- Linkara's growing frustration with the title card being flashed at him suddenly with a loud DUN!
Linkara: "Uh, thank you, title card, I know what I'm watching." [...] "I know!"
- Linkara describing the scene where Dillon and Ziggy are separately being interrogated. He switches from Summer giving Dillon his pocketwatch back to Ziggy for a brief moment.
Linkara: As for Ziggy...Ziggy: Well, my friends, it's a tough thing to bounce back from. Especially since by that time, the rash had spread so far down my back-Linkara: Venjix' generals, meanwhile [...]
- When the Whale Zord sprays a couple hundred gallons of water on Dillon and Summer when they're about to kiss in the burning Venjix factory:
Linkara: Hey, nothing like a cold shower, am I right?
- Suggesting that three continents being decimated isn't a big deal, because they were probably the abandoned warehouse continents.
Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Reversioned
- The video's premise alone. It's an April Fools video, so he treats the 2010 recut as its own separate series; half-assing his way through the main plot, saying that Bulk, Skull, Ernie, and Squatt and Baboo should've been chosen to be Rangers, and wonders why the final episode of the series note revolves around some kid named Tommy trying out for a commercial.
- This line takes the cake:
Linkara: Don't forget to like and subscribe to the guy that uploaded this to Youtube without my permission, because that's TOTALLY A THING I WANT YOU TO DO, YOU SON OF A...
- Mentioning Scorpina, then talking about how stupid it would have been if he didn't mention Scorpina at all... which is what happened back when he talked about Mighty Morphin.
- "Breakfast is ruined! Gah, I'm so sick of this freakin' show, WHEN THE HELL AM I GONNA TALK ABOUT VR TROOPERS?"
- One of the commenters mentioned that this felt like a video from Mirror Linkara's universe, where he hates Power Rangers and loves Frank Miller. Somehow this evolved into Frank Miller, in that universe, creating "The Tandy Computer Whiz Kids Strike Back".
Power Rangers Samurai
- The way he talks about Toei's potential thought process for the creation of Shinkenger.
Linkara: It's almost like once Power Rangers ended, Toei went, "Whew, don't have to worry about those Americans anymore. Let's make something all about us for a change."
- Talking about the choice to skip the opening and instead starting with episode 3 and how that's a bad idea. And how he decided to start with the real first episode, "and we will not honor stupidity."
- His reaction to the opening episode being called "Origins". "This is going to be just like ''SPD'''s titles, isn't it?"
- His little bit on how there were obviously Rangers other than Mighty Morphin thanks to the Samurai legacy, and how that would make a great thing to explore in an anniversary special. (Awkward laugh and then a sigh of resignation)
- When Octoroo asks for the Big Red Guy, Linkara points out the whole dimension is red (Water World played on a Virtual Boy), so you'll need to be more specific.
- Linkara has no illusions about Xandred's "medicine".
- His building up Jayden's father's death being potentially the most essential part of Jayden's character, before letting out a big laugh that it's more of a footnote than anything.
- The Running Gag of Bulk telling Spike some of the stranger things that happened to him throughout the series.
- After Kevin dismisses Antonio on the basis that he doesn't come from a samurai family (an awkward holdover from Shinkenger)
Linkara: Um... family? Hey, Kevin, NONE OF YOU PEOPLE ARE JAPANESE!
- Pointing out that the whole "family legacy forced upon the characters from childhood and raising them to feel they have no choice in the matter" situation is the kind of thing that led to Marik Ishtar.
- Showing Antonio and Jayden meeting again after being separated for years, 'in all its homoerotic fashion'.
Jayden: Can't believe you're back.Antonio: Oh, yeah, baby, I'm back. And I'm ready for some action. (begins to walk towards Jayden)
- "Deker loves talking about his phallic symbol- I mean, his sword.' Followed by a montage of Deker talking about Uramasa.
- On the subject of Deker:
- Linkara ruining Deker's challenge to Jayden with a quote from his past self.
- When Deker dissolves into pixels after his final defeat: "And now you shall be reborn in Primary village, Dekermon."
- Linkara asks Deker if he has anything worthwhile to add.
Deker: If I cannot find a worthy opponent soon and bring him to his knees... then what's the point of being immortal?Linkara: Well, there's lots of other stuff! Knitting, movies... knitting... let's check in with the Samurai rangers.Scene cuts to the below-mentioned point of Jayden and Kevin about to battle
- While showing clips of Jayden and Kevin being forced to battle each other, he plays "No Matter What" and stops, thinking that it doesn't quite work and he should think better about his musical options. And then plays "Brother My Brother" instead.
- "Ah yes, the ancient samurai technique of... smoke bombs. Samurai and ninjas are the same thing, right?"
- When Jayden reveals his "plan" of attacking the villain with brute force:
Rocket: Hahahahahahaha! [...] That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan!Gamora: It's barely a concept.
- After making known his hatred of Mentor Ji in the character analysis:
Linkara: Thanks, Power Rangers; thanks for continuing to prove that you are often less sophisticated than a cartoon about lesbian space-rocks.
- When talking about some power-ups they got, like the shark disc, Linkara wonders why they don't just give them another power-up after. Cue the next scene.
The Bullzord is escaping the mountain!Linkara: I WAS KIDDING!
- After yet another power-up is introduced late in the series.
Linkara: I hope Megaforce doesn't have so many power-ups. Oh right, I've seen Megaforce. Ugh.
- During "Clash of the Red Rangers," Scott's refusal to demorph "creates a bit of distrust from the Rangers. Well, the guys anyway; both the girls apparently want to, er-hrm, 'get in gear', as it were."
Power Rangers Megaforce
- The Teaser, showing the scene of Orion dancing through the school set to "Dancing With Myself".
- Usually, after the "Go Go Power Rangers" opening, Linkara starts by addressing something from a previous episode, or occasionally going straight into talking about the season, or something along those lines. The Megaforce episode though?
Linkara: *exasperated sigh*
- Just like before, he confuses the name of something with another thing. In this case, he confuses Megaforce, with Mega Force, and says that the latter was something people actually liked.
- The fact Linkara spends the entire thing listing things they easily could have done that'd have made the series much better, but didn't.
- Throughout the review, Linkara casually refers to the Rangers' nameless hometown as "City Town".
- Early on, while showing the scene of Mr Burley asking the class what species will outlive all others on earth, Emma says 'Insects' because they can easily adapt themselves to whatever environment. Linkara wonders how they could survive, if humans end up destroying environment, before suddenly switching to footage of a Fallout 4 Radroach attacking him.
Linkara: Oh god!! It's coming right for us!!
- During the Foreshadowing discussion of species which will outlast all others in "Mega Mission", Linkara starts talking about how it's clearly intended as a Continuity Nod back to the enemies of previous seasons... before breaking down laughing and admitting that the series has no such thing in mind despite being the 20th anniversary.
- "Go Go Male Gaze" over the camera hugging Gia's legs.
- Linkara gets in on the fandom's Running Gag about Troy's hatred of water bottles.
- Linkara's bafflement over all the "Backups" that Zordon apparently had. Gosei, contacts with multiple government agencies, Thunder Zords, the Quasar Sabers, Zords stashed throughout the solar system...
- Gosei says he only awakens when the Earth is faced with extraordinary threats. You know, like the alien invasions in previous seasons that he wasn't there for? Because "why would any of those be considered 'extraordinary threats'?"
Linkara: Oh, and ironically, next season, more aliens. Why the hell does this keep happening in Power Rangers? Does the other side of the moon have a big neon sign on it that says "Vacancies"?
- When the Megaforce Rangers first get their Zords.
Emma: Well, I hope they [the Zords] run on bio-fuel.
Troy: No Emma, they run on us. Our courage, our strength, that's what gives them power!
Linkara!Troy: I know that because shut up!
- In Parts 1 and 2, whenever the show raises major questions but fails to answer them, Linkara responds with:
Vrak: Far too complex for you to understand!
- His original showing of that scene, with Vrak explaining about his Zombats and how, as royalty, he has access to far more advanced things than anyone else would.
Linkara: Oh. That makes perfect sense.
- His original showing of that scene, with Vrak explaining about his Zombats and how, as royalty, he has access to far more advanced things than anyone else would.
- Linkara showing his exasperation at Gosei handing out power-ups as early as the first part of the review.
(after talking about how the series could have better handled the changing of the Zords like was done in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) But no just hand them all in every single episode. More Zords. More Zords. So many Zords...
- Upon the mutants' appearance, he not only wonders what they mutated from, but also their goal. Considering they are talking that they are against pollution and led to their existence to begin with, they will obviously want to stop pollution. Correct? Not so. They say they absolutely hate pollution, but will cause more of it.
Linkara: YOU MAKE NO SENSE!
- During Robo Knight's 'what are tears' scene with Troy:
Linkara: Here's a little game: which of the two characters in this scene is the robot?
- As Robo Knight asks the other rangers about human emotions and gets to Gia, he asks her "What is love?" as she does pull-ups. Linkara remixes the scene so her head bobs up and down in beat to the titular song.
- When he gets to a notorious screw-up involving the BGM in the fight with Admiral Malkor, he puts the lyrics on screen: Rangers Together... Samurai Forever?!
Linkara: They didn't even bother to play the right music when they beat him! Look, I know people complained about the Megaforce theme being too much like Samurai, but for crying out loud!
- Starting with Part 3, why is Jake now the Green Ranger? Where did the Ranger Keys and Super Megaforce powers come from? Why didn't Gosei give the Rangers these powers before?
Gosei: There's a simple explanation for that...
- Becomes a Running Gag in the place of the Vrak clip whenever more questions get raised.
- This joke:
Troy: Super Mega Rangers, that's a super-mega win!Linkara: Super-mega shut up!
- Linkara actually growls in frustration after the rangers first transform into the Dairanger suits.
- This part when Linkara is talking about the episode "Blue Saber Saga":
Gosei just says that their "teamwork and determination" has unlocked a Mystic Force Zord. Bear in mind, this is only one episode after the last new Zord. And why Mystic Force? Well clearly it's now because Noah now believes in magic. Why not? Clearly this show already believes in "It's magic we don't have to explain it".
- Regarding the Samurai Rangers still having their powers and Zords and no indication of being somehow prevented from lending a hand against the current threat to the entire planet:
President Skroob: Do something!
Dark Helmet: Do something!
Colonel Sandurz: DO SOMETHING!
- There's something hilarious about Linkara reaching his breaking point and going off on a rant about how how the series just continues with handing the team power-ups.
Enough with the friggin' power-ups and new Zords! Kids don't have enough money for all the crap you're trying to push on them at once! Figure out what's important to the damn show and focus on it! Have a consistent status quo for two damn episodes in a row before you try to change things up! Have some goddamn Character Development and character focused episodes already! Give us some character flaws and work on them! Stop dangling new powers in front of the children like they were your KEYS!
- "Congratulations, ''Megaforce'', you have found something you're good at: animal trivia."
- When Jungle Fury's tribute episode shows Casey is still teaching Kung-Fu, Lewis brings up that Master Mao would be proud. Cue epic return of Mao with Abridged!Shadis quotes.
"Well if you wanna quit, that's fine. We got plenty of job openings at the custodial department, so you can clean up your SHIT PERFORMANCE!!!"
- In that same episode, his reaction to Troy's out of character attitude with the rangers losing their weapons to the monster of the day.
Dr. Cox: Good morning, reasons why I drink. You may have noticed we have a new face in our group.
- Linkara pointing out just how crazy the series gets with handing out power-ups and Zords with how early Orion, the 6th ranger from Super Megaforce, gets his battlizer.
Linkara: A powerup one episode after he debuts. I'll give you all a moment to pick your jaws up off the floor at that revelation.
- Yet another shot at Gosei just handing the team Zords and other power-ups:
Gosei: May the Power protect you.Linkara!Gosei: Or rather let my stuff protect you. Hey, want some more stuff guys? I've got like another ten Zords just sitting in my crawl space.
- In a filler episode, the debut of the Q-Rex Megazord and Legendary Megazord combining... well it's less "combining" and more "the Megazord gets the Q-Rex's arms".
Linkara: Even the things that are normally awesome feel lazy.
Troy: Super Mega Rangers, that's a Mega Win!
Linkara: Wow the filler episode was so pathetic it didn't even earn a "Super Mega Win".
- After joking about how robotic Troy's acting is for the first four parts, we get to the fight with Robo Knight, Linkara noting that this fight is the most emotion he's shown all series:
Troy: ROBO KNIGHT! YOU HAVE A MISSION TO FULFILL!
Linkara: ACTING!... of course, that also leads to... this.
- After showing the footage of Troy's Super Saiyan punch:
Linkara: Wha-what...wha-what was that?
Gosei: There's a simple explanation for-
Linkara: Oh, shut your inanimate face! Going Super Saiyan and 'I am a man!'-punching Robo Knight somehow corrects his programming or something.
- Talking about the climax of the "Vrak is Back" two-parter:
- "And thus we begin 'Countdown to Destruction: the Lame Version'".
- Linkara then cuts down the beginning of the battle in simple words.
Linkara: Realizing they have their own fleet, they summon all their Zords, even the original Megaforce one, and Boom Boom Boom Pazow Pazow Pazow Pew Pew!
- Linkara then cuts down the beginning of the battle in simple words.
- "Oh great, Carter Grayson's here. Give him two guns and a bottle of water, and he'll take down the Armada in an hour."
- "Oh hey, Karone. Remember when you caused this much horror and chaos? Good times! ...Better than these."
- When Tommy is helping a child out of a car dangling off a bridge.
Tommy: It's okay, I'm here to help you.
Kid: I can't, I'm scared. (Oscar Moment)
Linkara: Oh hey Tommy, good to see you still have Saba... Wait, where the hell's the driver of this vehicle? Or did the kid do this and the Armada had nothing to do with it?
- Linkara reuses the Guardians of the Galaxy clip from the Samurai review (see above) when Troy states their plan is to "fight back". He then defends this saying if Megaforce is going to be lazy with stock footage, then so can he.
- His Go Mad from the Revelation moment at Robo Knight's Unexplained Recovery.
- The repeated Running Gag about Troy's robotic acting, culminating in this joke during the character analysis:
Linkara: Was that the 'adversity' Gosei said he encountered in life? People trying to bully him, but unable to because his programming was not designed to resemble the hu-mans?
Power Rangers Dino Charge
- Keeper giving Sledge a bomb has him saying, "Coming soon, ET 2. He's phoning home...to inform your next of kin!"
- When Keeper is conversing with a Tyrannosaurus Rex:
- On the subject of Shelby delivering food to people who haven't even ordered yet...
Shelby: You didn't need to order because I read your minds!
Linkara: What's sad is that after 20+ years of this franchise you can't ever be sure if someone's joking about that or not...
- Shelby, a waitress, can't come on the dig due to museum policy, but Koda and Chase, the janitors, can?
Dr. Kendall: For your information, Chase and Koda are very highly trained museum personnel.
(Chase and Koda are seen doing some kind of skateboard trick and idly licking his fingers, respectively)
Linkara: ...we're gonna find those fossils assembled into a crude bong, aren't we?
- During Tyler and Shelby's first encounter with Iceage, Tyler pulls some stuff out of his backpack to try to fight Iceage and every time he pulls something out it's accompanied with Linkara having something hilarious to say.
- After the abovementioned battle against Iceage, Shelby's summary of what just happened.
Shelby: Did we just fight an abominable snowman and almost got trampled by a T-Rex?Linkara: And the worst part is, you aren't even going to get overtime pay at the café.
- "Why the Pink Energem chose you [Shelby]...is anyone's guess..."
Linkara: Someone's jeal-ous~
- Linkara keeps dubbing the horrible ice-themed puns from Batman & Robin over Iceage using its powers.
- He admits that his harping on Serpentera being run by AAA Batteries is funnier now since the Zords in this series are run on battery-power.
- Linkara mentions that "At least after all the crap that's happened with Megaforce and the like, the show finally has its dignity again." Cue a monster making a fart joke.
- The simple mention of Sentai 6 causes Linkara to snarkily remark that's where all the "Rangers never before seen on Earth" came from.
- He gives a call back to Operation Overdrive after a robot, which Prince Phillip had sent into battle to aide the Power Rangers, got its ass kicked.
Tyler: A machine just... can't react the way a human ranger can.
Linkara: Yeah, isn't that right, Mack?
- Tyler admits to having feelings for Shelby, who admits that she's already impressed by him. The two stare at each other for a while, mere moments away from a kiss.
Koda: What are you doing?
Linkara: Koda, you cockblocker, we could've had the first proper kiss in this franchise in 20 friggin' years!
- He was genuinely amused at Heckle's living his last day on Earth, even setting the Good Times Montage to "Last Friday Night".
- After Sledge mentions that he's sold the Earth to scrap yards in Kamen 5:
Linkara: Careful with the sales contract, Sledge. That place is known to add riders.
- Linkara's remarks about Sledge's vacation photos when he claims he wasn't having fun in his absence:
Sledge: I wasn't having any fun! Hawaii was awful!
(Cut to a photo of Sledge on the beach wearing scuba gear and a flower necklace)
Linkara: My God, what did they do to him?!
Sledge: China... boy, that was miserable!
(Cut to a photo of Sledge next to the Great Wall eating ice cream and cotton candy)
Linkara: Oh no, he put on some weight from that junk food!
Sledge: And Japan? No one has any fun there!
(Cut to a clip of Sledge karaoke-singing)
Linkara: This episode is just trying to give me tons of material for The Stinger.
- When Chase suggests using teamwork as a plan to destroy the Dark Energem, the above-mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy clip is played yet again.
- Power Rangers long ago gave the double middle finger to Science.
- His reaction to Keeper saying "Order is restored.": "HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO IT ISN'T!"
- The Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum is now the Amber Beach Dinosaur Zoo. Meaning the dinosaurs never went extinct and now live among current day Earth. And exist in zoos.
(Two brachiosaurs extend their long necks to the sky)
Linkara: YEAH. THAT'S A THING.
- "I'm pretty sure putting a Santa hat on a T-Rex in a museum breaks a crap-ton of animal protection laws..."
- He says that the finale "will make your head explode if you give it even the slightest bit of thought."
Austin Powers: Oh no, I've gone cross eyed.
- Then he says that sending Heckyl and Xenowing to save the Dark Energem even creates a bigger paradox then the rangers already did as without Archanon sending Sledge for the energems and his army, then how would he even be on earth in the first place where the rangers stopped him? And...